• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you do?

Tim

Consider this scenario - You come home from work early, and you see a car you don't recognise in the driveway. You suspect that your partner is cheating on you, so you storm into the house. As you enter the house, you notice something's wrong - the house is a wreck, and your partner's dead on the floor. You're staring face to face with the man who just murdered your partner. What would you do?

I would probably just stand there shocked, and the man would probably just rush past me, and flee. I wouldn't even notice him, I would only be looking at my now deceased partner and wondering why someone would want to do this. I wouldn't be able to move, I would just be frozen to that spot. I would probably hunt for the man who killed her, and get revenge on him. It sounds like a movie, but you would want to get revenge on the man who killed your partner, wouldn't you?

and it looks like therre's been a partner dead on the floor. You're staring face to face with the man who just murdered your partner.
Dude what?
What would you do?
First i would calmly sit him down. I mean what if he didnt do it? What if he had too?. I mean if she cheated on me what else is she capable off? Or what if she was a Futureotic Robot sent back to kill me, This guy just saved my life. lol nah Seriously if he killed her in cold blood for no reason at all I dont think i would kill him, That would be the easy way out. I think i would keep him as my pet. and every day for two years i would torture him. then i would force himself to turn himself in receiving life.

I would probably just stand there shocked, and the man would probably just rush past me, and flee.
This bit dont sound right. If he just killed your missus he wouldnt let you live if you saw his face would he?

I would be overcome with rage. I wouldn't hesitate to start swinging. Even if he had a gun or whatever it doesnt matter. At this point I would think "What do I have to lose." I wouldnt have anything really. If he killed me at least I would die in some form of honor fighting for the memory of my partner. I might even kill him. I have quite the temper so me murdering him wouldnt be out of the question. No doubt in my mind though I would at least try to harm him.

I would probably let the guy go and be more focused on my partners condition. I'd also scream and shout and act like a psycho before calming down and phoning the emergency services, providing there are no signs of life before i went all nuts. After that i'd probably go after the guy and hunt him down and get revenge and kill the guy...In reality i doubt i'd ever do that, who knows until your actually in that terrible position?

On the other hand if i thought she cheated on me or if we absolutely hated eachother i'd most probably leave her and run off....Not exactly the smartest move.

Theoretically and ideally, I would kill the motherfucker with my thumb, call the authorities and then sit and silently survey the scene while grieving and contemplating how I am going to jail for murder.

Realistically, one of two things happens: you either get really, really, really mad or you shut down. And it also depends on if the dude started coming at me or started fleeing. If he came at me, I'd have to defend myself, regardless of the shock and despair I would be experiencing. If he tried to run, (again) I'd either be too in horror to stop him or be too pissed to let him go.

But once I had subdued the apparent murderer, I would phone the cops, scream and shout and panic until they came, and then break down some more, too distraught to realize what the hell just happened and how I am going to keep living, trying and failing to make sense of it all.

Nice and rational, right?

It's a hard thing to say what i'd do until i was put in the situation.

But, When I first opened the door to see the man, I'd most likely go off my trolley and beat the shit out of him, Then notice the body of my loved one, Then i'd proberly stand there silently for a minute or so, Trying to take in what i'm looking, Then I'd try to restrained the guy I had(or tried) to beat the shit out of, And then call the police.

The first thing I would do is check on the person on the floor, whether or not it was obvious they were dead. Even if it was clear, I'd hold out the hope that there was a chance they could survive. Other than that, I honestly have no idea what I would do. In moments like that, all logic and reasoning would fly out the window for me. I would probably remember what the guy looked like, but that's about all. He would likely leave, but I wouldn't notice at all. I'd be calling 911 and worry about him later. All that would matter to me was to get the person I love help. Nothing else would matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back