• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Would You Do: Witnessing Someone Getting Raped?

SavageTaker

Everybody Has A Price!
This thread is the beginning of a series which I will continue if the first few ones are successful. This series is for people to post opinions on what they would like to do if they witnessed something (whatever I decide to make the thread about) happening to someone else or if something happened to them I’ll make sure to make it so that every thread will have different responses and not the same ones are previous threads. Also, remember this thread is hypothetical, so please no one come in and post that someone wouldn’t do something if it ever happened to them or if they witnessed it happening to someone.

The first one is rape. What would you like to do if you witnessed someone getting raped?

I honestly wouldn’t interfere or try to stop it. If someone is willing to rape someone else then I would think they might be dangerous. So it would be better if I didn’t intervene physically so that nothing happens to me. However, I’d like to think I would call the cops. I would go to a place where I know they wouldn’t know I’m at and make the call there. I would wait for the cops and let the person get taken away. What would you do?

Honestly? I'd smash their head in with the nearest blunt object, throw them in the car and dump them face down in a ditch. And no, I'm not joking in any way. You can put my reaction down to things in my past, which I'm not repeating. There are very few things that truly anger me enough to bring down the red mist but witnessing that would be one of them.

I'm a big dude, pretty strong, and have been in my fair share of scrapes. I would jump in and stop it. Notice that I didn't say try. I would do everything in my power to make it end.

Before we get thirty responses from college freshman who think that their 1301 class makes them an expert on morality and self-preservation, I will make this simple. Fuck moral responsibility to oneself, as is it is simply a case of cowardice if you do not interfere. Rape is vile, and in my opinion as bad as murder, and I would stop a murder as well.

Stopping a rape wouldn't be too hard. If you could sneak up, you could punt the guy in the balls, and if not, when he stands, his pants will be located somewhere that restricts movement. You should be able to take advantage of the situation and beat him down or chase him off.

Whenever I'm out at night by myself or with my girlfriend, I always make sure to bring a Taser, and sometimes I bring pepper spray or brass knuckles. Yes, I'm a guy, and I have no problem admitting that I carry those things around. I don't have the time to get into altercations with people, nor do I really want to get into altercations with people; if someone's looking to start something, it's best to have at your disposal the most efficient means to end it.

However, if someone else is in trouble with a group of people, then I'm just going to call the cops, yell over to the group that I have called the cops, and hold my ground until the cops arrive. If it is just two people involved in an incident, then I'll go over with the Taser.

Before we get thirty responses from college freshman who think that their 1301 class makes them an expert on morality and self-preservation, I will make this simple. Fuck moral responsibility to oneself, as is it is simply a case of cowardice if you do not interfere. Rape is vile, and in my opinion as bad as murder, and I would stop a murder as well.
Not only did I see this response coming, from you no less, but I agree with it 110%! The fact that this is even a question really makes me wonder, as I usually wonder, where all the real men have gone. If someone is getting raped, you make sure they stop getting raped right then and there. Oh sure, you could call for the police or look for help. But the guy could finish and leave by then. Yeah, I'm sure he's left some form of DNA evidence and won't be the hardest guy to find as a result. But you don't want the harm to go on long enough for him to finish.

The plan? Well he's in an extremely exposed position in all probability. Thus, I don't really need much of a plan. Take him from behind if you can. If you must, take him from the front before he realizes that he's gonna need to pull out to prevent an impending attack of a non-sexual nature. If he's into what he's doing enough (if he's doing it right), he might not pull out at all even if he sees you coming. Just remember, be a man. He's thinking with his cock and isn't ready to take you on. Even if he is ready, no-sell anything he does you. Especially if he pulls a knife or a gat. That'll really intimidate him and fuck his shit up. I sure it would fuck my shit up if I was a rapist. Then again, if I'm a rapist I may want my shit fucked up. Thus, you should also be ready to deal with a situation where you might arouse the rapist.

That's how I see this issue.

What did I use the word "he" so much? I know women can take advantage of men and even other women, but that's not the mental image of a rapist that immediately comes to mind for me. Not PC? Too bad. I'm sure if I was talking about female rapists like they're the norm, the backlash from feminists would be far worse than what any pro-man man or group of men can give me.

I recall explaining what I would have done in a previous thread from ST, about that gang rape out in California I think is where it was. I had to defend my sentiments because people didn't think I would do it. But I'll re-explain what I would do.

I agree with each FTS, Tdigs, and Coco. I would hop in there with physicality, as rape is just as high up there with murder, if not possibly worse.

Now if I saw someone getting raped by one or two men, I would intervene automatically. One guy is most likely not doing anything, if he is trying to get her to suck him, she would probably try to bite him. So I would think he is waiting to get back in there. If that is the case, I take that guy out first, as he is the one probably a little more difficult to surprise. With him disoriented, the guy getting his rocks off either had a few seconds to pull out and at least pull up his pants, or didn't notice at all, in which case he is in no position to fight back. With both of them either knocked out or disoriented, get the girl and try and get out to call the cops.

If it is a gang rape, such as in ST's other thread, I would call the cops, and then physically intervene. Like I told X in the other thread, fuck the Bystander Effect, it would have no bearing on me in that situation. But with a gang rape, there are also a few possibilities of how it could end. I'll just go into two. An actual gang, I would call the cops immediately, hoping they would be there in 2-3 minutes. If they aren't there by then, I nut up, and go to defend the girl, more or less getting the shit kicked out of me and possibly ending up dead. If it is just a group of people, of whom I could guarantee no weapons, again I would call the cops, except this time I would go in there no hesitation and start swinging. I would get ganged up on, but knowing that I am helping someone in need would be all I would need to keep fighting.

As I said, I consider rape right up there with murder, if not worse. If I were to ever see someone in that situation, I would have to get in there and help out. Not to sound like a masculine or tough mofo, I just don't take that shit lightly.

Coco said:
What did I use the word "he" so much? I know women can take advantage of men and even other women, but that's not the mental image of a rapist that immediately comes to mind for me. Not PC? Too bad. I'm sure if I was talking about female rapists like they're the norm, the backlash from feminists would be far worse than what any pro-man man or group of men can give me.

Couldn't agree more Coco. That is how I go looking at the rape situation as well. The male getting raped is all too rare, so I only think of women, or even male on male rape, would all that would be used in this situation.

Well i'd take a lesson from the Viper and punt the fucker's head off, or if said person is pinning them against the wall, and standing, then i'd find the nearest thin, long, pole like object and shove it as far up their ass as it can get. People like this deserve no mercy and are no better than dogs as far as i'm concerned, so they'd be punished without remorse. Even if i went to prison for vigilantism, i'd still feel justified knowing that i had prevented their actions from getting worse.

Murderers, rapists and anybody who does anything to children, whether sexual or violent, should be dragged through the streets and chained up in public where the people can spit and piss on them.

I couldn't sit by and watch that. One guy beating down another? Yeah, I might just walk on.

But rape? Nah. I'm jumping on the guy and kicking his ass. If he's bigger than me, I'll look for a weapon.

Better yet, if the guy is bigger and his pants are down, a handful of nuts will stop anyone. I would be willing to put myself at risk to stop such a terrible crime.

It's a matter of conscience. I usually don't get involved with anything that doesn't affect me, but how could I sleep at night knowing what that poor woman went through, and I might have been able to stop it.

I remember reading a few months back about this poor woman who was raped in a subway station. There were actually employees there, men, who saw the shit go down and didn't lift a finger. Fucking *****es.

I'm disabled and don't see very well, but I'd still jump in. I'm 6 foot, and go about 290. I think I could manage something.

I probably wouldn't be able to do much when I think about it now - he might be startled by my appearance and run for it. Ringing the police, getting help, all seem like the sensible things to do now. But if I saw this taking place, I wouldn't think about the fact I'm a tiny girl, I'd go mental. It's such a horrible, despicable crime, that I wouldn't be able to stand by and watch it happen. Every second that goes on is quite probably going to damage the victim more and more, emotionally and physically. I might think to ring the police first - that way they can catch him in the act, and he can't attack anyone else. But, as I said, I probably wouldn't be thinking straight at the time.

Fuck i'd jump in and bash the fuckers brain in. Like FTS I really hate rape and think it's one of the lowest possible things a human can do to another human. If I was a witness to rape then I would think to myself "what if that was one of my family members" how would I feel if my family member was raped and people just walked past. It's all about morals. As for stopping the rape? How hard could that possibly be. The dudes back is turned. Pretty simple. Even if his back wasn't turned he wouldn't have enough time to stand up and actually fight back. Again it's about morals. If I ever saw something like this I would not let myself walk past like nothing happened.

I too am a big dude. I don't really need that much to do damage. But i'd definitely jump in and stop the person. That's such a sick fucking thing to do. I have no respect for anyone who does that or has attempted it. It makes you down there as one of the lowest lifeforms in my book and you should be beaten in the head with something large and heavy and tossed aside. It's repulsive.

Push the guy down and if she's hot, lube that bitch up and fuck that ass till its red.

Seriously though, I wouldn't try to play hero and fist fight the guy (or woman) off of pure strength, because if they're sitting there raping someone in front of me, they're probably pretty crazy. But I would kick the shit out of his balls, hit him with the nearest blunt object, and then fist fight him when he is dazed. Plus I always carry around a knife and cell phone.So I would then call the cops. Also, depending on the occasion, I might have a gun on me, so I think I would be prepared. I don't really see why this is a question, anyone who says anything other than "try and stop him" or "call the cops", is a complete and utter shitpimple.

It does seem like the only options would be to jump in or call the police but it is always a different story when faced with that decision on real life. There are those occasions when people have been raped and passersby have done nothing about it, which I find quite sickening to be honest.

Me and my friends have stepped in a couple of times when we have been out to people who seemed to be mistreating girls that they were either with or trying to get with. More often than not nothing comes out of it because someone hassling a girl will realise they are in the wrong unless they are delusional or just an idiot. It is a typical scene in a lot of films but I can't see many sexual assaults taking place in open places these days, though I suppose there are always exceptions.

I know a drug dealer from my area and his friends were walking along about a year ago and saw a girl getting raped, and proceeded to kick the lad almost to death. They are a group of people that I would always avoid but I couldn't help but gain a bit of respect for them after this. I would jump in straight away in that situation, if I could manage a sly punt to his head if he was bent over I would, otherwise it’s just a cause of having to man up for the greater good. I'd rather take the beating of a lifetime than have to live with letting something like that happen when I could have stopped it.

I'd jump in without hesitation. I'm not that big of a guy, but being a firefighter for 11 years has made me pretty damn strong and I'm also not itimidated or scared by much. So I'd pull the guy off and beat his ass. I couldn't just keep going or even just call the cops, I'd have to intervene, it's just who I am, I can't sit by and watch horrible things happen to others and not do what is in my power to stop those things.

I think this is a simple one, it would take some bravery sure, but no doubt you have the advantages of surprises and position. The person is bound to be, at least unzipped, if not a little stripped, trousers round the ankles. And also deffinately not thinking about the possibility of being attacked. If the red mist overcame be I think it would be hard to stop choking or hitting them until they were dead. The consequences may leave my mind but it's not acceptable to stand by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back