What Will TNA Do With Hogan and Bischoff?

Good question, Hulk I'm assuming has zero power now. However my guess is since he went good guy again he already regained the trust of Dixie "mark" Carter lol so she'll give him some form of control back cause he's saying his prayers, eating his vitamins and believing in himself again....brother. This leads to a power struggle with Hulk & Bischoff and maybe a six man tag type of a deal where Hulk and Eric select teams to represent them. I'm kind of intrigued by the angle personally if for no other reason...why on earth did Hogan turn face tonight? sure it was a feel good nostalgic moment and all but Impact Wrestling still has to explain it....don't they?

I'm assuming that bischoff will legally still have part of the company and him and dixie will share control. Should be a good setup for the meta-show. If the wrestling continues to be as good as tonight we are in for a treat. Hopefully bischoff renames immortal and gets some decent dudes in there.

well first off hopefully immortal is dead and never comes back...ever. as far as hogan & bischoff go....hogan should explain his face turn on impact this week and after that just stop being on impact im sick of seeing him on there and hes only still there right now because he pays for everything him,his wife,his ex wife,his daughter and her friends own so keep him off screen use his name power to go around the world promoting the company and trying to get more viewers somehow and with bischoff...id say with him either have him off screen as well as hes pretty pointless on tv in the first place and hes kinda a waste of space and money there let him be off screen also but i hope hogan and bischoff lose all their creative control because hogan is the reason for bobby roode getting screwed out of being champ.

I agree with the previous post. Hogan and Bischoff are toxic to TNA and don't need any control of the creative process. TNA has moved backwards since they've been there.

I agree with the previous post. Hogan and Bischoff are toxic to TNA and don't need any control of the creative process. TNA has moved backwards since they've been there.

looks like hogan is responsable for ruining bound for glorys main event

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=62572

hogan has to be on vinces payroll tna fans dont get the feel good momment of bobby roode winning while wwe fans will get to have a feel good momment of zach ryder winning the u.s. title

screw you hogan your backstage politics will kill tna

I hope Bischoff has an off screen role in TNA. He is good for the company, only if he don't have to much power.

Hogan should stay with TNA just for his name... and I've said this for months now, KEEP HOGAN OFF TNA TV SO MUCH!
Id like if Hulk made a few appearances a year (2 or 3)

I think that Hulk don't help Impact Wrestling because his name is everywhere. He has had countless TV shows, and now he has TNA and MCW ( micro championship wrestling) Just stay off TV Hulk.

Hogan should focus on behind the scenes business, maybe even play a Mick Foley type of ambassador for TNA. But somehow I don't think this will be the end of the Immortal stable, at least not yet. I see Bischoff saying that he still has a certain percentage stake in the company or stating there was some kind of loophole in the contract between Hogan and Sting. Or something else off the wall could occur. But being as they built up characters like Bully Ray in Immortal, this could go on a few more months, especially since there will probably be a grudge match involving Abyss being kicked out of the stable.

Hogan having turned face again following Bound For Glory has a lot of things he could potentially do. I really hate to say it, but they might put the world title on him. If they do, I hope it's only for a day or two to add to its prestige by saying he held it.... Hogan really shouldn't be working matches but now that he is face again they might to capitalize on his face turn and the popularity he still has with fans. He should be helping promote the product rather than working matches though and he would make a great onscreen manager too.

Bischoff I'm not sure about it. I can see him remaining onscreen as a GM type of character and leading the awful Immortal stable. Why is that group still together!? The evil boss characters have been done over and over again but that's still the best role for Bischoff because he's far better as a heel and he's obviously not working any matches.

Bischoff I believe is going to keep Immortal to try and fight the now good Hulk Hogan for control. Yup, more power struggling still. I hope this doesn't happen though because the power struggle is tiring and if Bischoff beats Hogan then TNA will truly become a joke in my eyes. Have Bischoff off screen and work in the truck or something that doesn't need to be on camera all the time. Hogan should be the good guy GM or something of that essence since he is an ubber over baby face now. I am tired of him being on TV already and his useless ego he has. Keep him off TV only to bring him back when he truly needs to be which is hopefully never. I doubt this will happen but whatever. They should use Hogan for public appearances so the name can be spread more and more. I am tired of these guys on my TV all the time. It is a matter of watching to find out what happens week in and week out.

Hogan having turned face again following Bound For Glory has a lot of things he could potentially do. I really hate to say it, but they might put the world title on him. If they do, I hope it's only for a day or two to add to its prestige by saying he held it.... Hogan really shouldn't be working matches but now that he is face again they might to capitalize on his face turn and the popularity he still has with fans. He should be helping promote the product rather than working matches though and he would make a great onscreen manager too.

Bischoff I'm not sure about it. I can see him remaining onscreen as a GM type of character and leading the awful Immortal stable. Why is that group still together!? The evil boss characters have been done over and over again but that's still the best role for Bischoff because he's far better as a heel and he's obviously not working any matches.

hogans not even a live draw these days the 2,500 screaming hulkamaniacs and they have to pay hogan $35,000 yeah sounds like a bad deal to me for dixie

i hate to say it tna was a bad name to start with in businesses like prowrestling you need to build the brand name more then the wrestlers at time and its hard to build a brand named tna

I obviously don't know what TNA will do but I'm hoping Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair don't take this lying down. There's got to be a loop hole for them to keep some sort of control. Bischoff is a terrific character and he's bound to find some way of not losing all his power.

I can't really see where the Hulkster goes from here though. Now he's a face, it's awesome because you can see reactions like at BFG, but I don't see where he fits in as a character at the minute. Will Dixie trust him again because the fans love him again? Hopefully. But I'm not sure. Personally I'd like to see Hogan take Morgan under his wing and become his trainer/manager. I think they'd make a great combination and it would be huge for Morgan. I just wish Hogan could have two matches in the space of a year, so TNA could build towards Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flar at next years BFG.

what role does Hogan play now?
Dixie is back in control of the company. she gave Sting authority so she can run things from her office, and likely not be on TV.
so where does that leave Hogan? if Sting has the authority, does Hogan have authority?

I liked the way Bischoff seemed tonight. he is still good on the mic. he is now the leader/manager type role with Immortal.

even with all the talking on tonight's Impact, there is STILL things left to be said. such as, does Dixie have any words for Hogan and/or Bischoff? I read spoilers before tonight so I knew what was going to happen there, but I also thought maybe they might have backstage segment(s) involving Hogan and/or Bischoff with Dixie.

I feel they might go with Hulk really being a face for good, BUT... remember when Sting said the mistake Dixie made cant happen again? What if there was a next time and a different mistake made! What if history repeated itself? What if Hogan turned (think about this) because that face turn in the moment couldve been a carefully devised PLAN B, where Hogan lost so he said let me be face, these people will eat it up and I can be SOMEWHERE IN Dixie's controlled TNA rather than be on the outside looking in and bitter.

So, then he explains it to Bischoff, no hard feelings, but they pretend to hate each other until the moment Hogan strikes and fool Dixie twice shame on her

OR a bigger shock would be Sting turns on Dixie to teach her a lesson of DTA in even giving him control of TNA's day-to-day [copying WWE's COO thing there in a way with wording and all] operations. Sting, I hope becomes corrupt on accident and goes out and just heads WWE's way.

He and Hogan had a nice last match together, but Taker could give him a better and more deserved match that he can retire with

But as far as TNA, and where they ALL stand in this... I dont think it's over and deception can and likely will strike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back