What was the dumbest way to start off a feud?

I'm surprised this one has been no-sold: Jean-Pierre Lafitte steals Bret Hart's jacket.

You know, I thought about that one, but they only had one match, and I decided a guy stealing something is enough to justify one match.

Maybe I just over think everything.

I'm surprised Katie Vick hasn't shown up here. Really surprised.

No one recalls how the Sting/Kurt Angle started? Karen messed and screwed Angle and Sting out of the Tag Team titles for giggles and then made Sting look like he was abusing her. Again, for the lulz. That led to the main event of Bound For Glory 2007.

Samoa Joe's feud with The Pope started because he just decided to send Green Hornet's sidekick to videotape Pope on his spare time.

Sheamus and John Morrison's feud started... Well, because it did. There was no real reason for them being scheduled to face each other every week until TLC.

Also, I think it's fair to rule out 95% of divas matches as being completely stupid and starting in the worst ways thinkable.

So true, while the men get to talk about kicking each other's asses or making someone their bitch the divas are stuck acting like 1980s Valley Girls. I mean really Mickie James goes from stalking Trish to fighting with LayCool because they called her fat? What next divas feuding over which one gets to go to the prom with John Cena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back