• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What was the best PPV match of 2012?

What is the best PPV match in 2012?

• daniel bryan vs Cm Punk - over the limit

• john cena vs the rock - wrestlemania 28

• Cm Punk vs chris jericho - extreme rules

• brock lesnar vs john cena - extreme rules

• Raw money in the bank ladder match - MITB

• Cm Punk vs dolph ziggler - royal rumble

• John Cena vs Cm Punk - night of champions

• RyBack vs john cena vs Cm Punk - survivor series

• The Shield vs RyBack & Team HellNo - TLC

• Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - summerslam

• Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - TLC

• Randy Orton vs kane - extreme rules

• randy orton vs alberto del rio vs sheamus vs chris jericho - over the limit

• john cena vs big show - No Way Out

• Other {say in the comments}

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roipdh123

Getting Noticed By Management
The best Pay Per View match in 2012 was in my opinion was Cm Punk defends the WWE championship against daniel bryan at the over the limit PPV.There was a great storyline which ended in the MITB PPV but on my opinion at No Way Out and on Money In The Bank because in either one of them there was a "third wheel".

What dp you think?

Gee, if only we had an award section for this on the forums. Oh, wait:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=245407

We do, and The Undertaker versus Triple H is currently running away with the victory, with Brock Lesnar versus John Cena in second and CM Punk versus Daniel Bryan from Over The Limit in third. Also there was no storyline going into Bryan versus Punk's first meeting, the build was atrocious. It was only when AJ got involved did a story begin.

I have to say Triple H vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania was the match of the year. Great build. Great match. How it got left off the poll baffles me. So, I guess I'm going with Other.

Gee, if only we had an award section for this on the forums. Oh, wait:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=245407

We do, and The Undertaker versus Triple H is currently running away with the victory, with Brock Lesnar versus John Cena in second and CM Punk versus Daniel Bryan from Over The Limit in third. Also there was no storyline going into Bryan versus Punk's first meeting, the build was atrocious. It was only when AJ got involved did a story begin.

Yeah but that one's in the spam zone, allowing people to post one word comments and that's it. This one's in the actual forums, encouraging bigger discussion so it's fine to post. At least, that's what I took away from the rules. :shrug:

As for the topic, I think that the best match of 2012 would have to be Sheamus vs. Big Show at Hell in a Cell. Keep in mind, these two men went at each other harder than a newly wed couple. It was so brutal and so awesome that I was able to suspend my belief easily, something that's not easy to do. CM Punk is the best talker of 2012, no question about it. But this match easily ran away with the award of best match, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back