• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What...the....hell....

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Somebody is using my Hillbilly Jim avatar. What is wrong with them? I could understand if it was Triple H, or Hogan, or something like that, but it's Hillbilly fuckin' Jim!

He has no right. I'm uber pissed now. Will get ready, we're going to have some e-drama around here after I e-murder the poor bastard.

I saw that. He posted in the Rumble thread I created. I got excited to read a Sly post, then I quickly realized it was an impostor.

EDIT- Oh, and just to make sure everyone knows, this IS a huge deal.

Someone taking Cage is more plausible than taking Hillbilly Jim. How many times has someone even mentioned him on here?

Someone's a bit too serious.XD

Flames Out
Dragon

I'm just trying to say that, while I see where he's coming from, he doesn't really have a valid point.

Someone taking Cage is more plausible than taking Hillbilly Jim. How many times has someone even mentioned him on here?

I understand that, but for all we know, that poster's favorite wrestler is Hillbilly Jim. The fact that he isn't well known doesn't change anything.

I doubt I will see many people with a Steve Corino one. But there are two Steve Corino ones. Then there is also a CW Anderson, a Pat O'Connor, A Ricky Landell and a few others that I would try if I didn't feel like using this one anymore. Though I did use the David Flair one for a year at least

Exactly. Who else would have thought of Hillybilly Jim?

Hicks from Arkansas, Missouri or any surrounding areas in between? Should've requested a Glacier avatar.

EDIT: Actually, who did it? I'll infract him for you then come up with some long drawn out reason for why I'm doing it. It'll be such a long explanation they won't bother reading it, they'll just assume they did something wrong.

Hicks from Arkansas, Missouri or any surrounding areas in between? Should've requested a Glacier avatar.

EDIT: Actually, who did it? I'll infract him for you then come up with some long drawn out reason for why I'm doing it. It'll be such a long explanation they won't bother reading it, they'll just assume they did something wrong.

Abuse of power and posting skill, I'm liking the combination.

Oooh e-murder him pleaseee.

I requested this avator. And I totally own it. I got pissed when someone else used it, but they've gone and got themselves banned :p.

I doubt I will see many people with a Steve Corino one. But there are two Steve Corino ones. Then there is also a CW Anderson, a Pat O'Connor, A Ricky Landell and a few others that I would try if I didn't feel like using this one anymore. Though I did use the David Flair one for a year at least

I talked to CW on myspace once. And axl rotten like 2 or 3. Cw didn't say much as did axl. But still I talked to them.

Or from Kentucky, where he was billed from?

I talked to CW on myspace once. And axl rotten like 2 or 3. Cw didn't say much as did axl. But still I talked to them.

Is that the official CW Anderson one. Why would you want to talk to Axl rotten anyway? And Myspace is only good for Bands and Wrestlers. noone uses Myspace for anything but that anymore.

Umm...I'm from Missouri....at least my state doesn't smell like rotten pig shit. Just saying. ;-)

Umm...I don't remember. I saw it in a thread. If I see it again, I'll tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back