What the hell is with the white Raw ring ropes?!?!

Why is he getting so much crap for saying he doesn't like the color? I think white ropes look freaky too.

Because they are just ropes. Seriously, ropes!! It is like he is searching for anything to complain about within the WWE.

Next thing someone is going to complain about is how Michael Cole is in a suit and tie and King is in a t-shirt. THE MADNESS!!!!

Because they are just ropes. Seriously, ropes!! It is like he is searching for anything to complain about within the WWE.

Next thing someone is going to complain about is how Michael Cole is in a suit and tie and King is in a t-shirt. THE MADNESS!!!!

It's in the spam section so who cares? Why discourage somebody from voicing their opinions on something?

You know how in the LD's people are always saying stuff like "hey guests, you should all join this site, we are all very friendly to new members and stuff" ? When actually, if they start a thread like this then they get mocked for a legitimate complaint?

It's a very small complaint, but still legitimate

It's in the spam section so who cares? Why discourage somebody from voicing their opinions on something?

You know how in the LD's people are always saying stuff like "hey guests, you should all join this site, we are all very friendly to new members and stuff" ? When actually, if they start a thread like this then they get mocked for a legitimate complaint?

How is this a legit gripe? He's bitching about something that makes less difference than what T-Shirt I'm wearing today (Thundercats, by the way). The color of the ropes makes no difference in the product!

The point was, it wasn't made in the spam section. We moved it.

At the end of the day people complain about anything, this was the best Raw for YEARS and people are coming up with "oh they changed the ropes" it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

The reason why I said it was a legit. complaint was because it was a recent change to RAW, even if it was a small change. It was recent and he gave a reason why he didn't like it. And I agree with him.

The reason why I said it was a legit. complaint was because it was a recent change to RAW, even if it was a small change. It was recent and he gave a reason why he didn't like it. And I agree with him.

Thank you very much.

Because one person said "there just ropes" to which a lot of other people have to join in, it's how it works around here

True, very true unfortunately

ChiHawks is absolutely right. What next? Somebody bitching about the WWE placing their logo all over the dasher boards?

:icon_sad:

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO MORE RED ROPES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so upset!!!

Big deal. Changes happen. More people have probably been pissed off because Raw's theme music changes. "But they are the show's colors!!!" So fucking what? Red is still shown throughout the whole fucking show! To bitch about ring rope colors being changed is a reach for anything to complain about.

For god sake really, the ropes are not just a colour. They are Raw, red is Raw. Most of us grew up watching Raw with the red ropes, they have just always been part of Raw, I just feel like they were tradition, and that the white ones are pointless. The red ones just, were Raw. You fail to see the sentimental value of them. No, they are obviously not the most important thing at all, but the red ropes were a small part of Raw, not a big part, but still part of it nonetheless. You are so pathetic to shoot down other people's opinions straight away, just don't bother commenting if you are not going to give a constructive comment.

They've always been white. The ropes just always were blade-happy. And being that we're in PG-era...WWE officials just put their foot down.

I'd like to think I'm one of the nicer posters on the forum. Only to people who make well thought out posts, that make sense. This thread is stupid, I reserve the right to call out the OP. You don't like it?

For god sake really, the ropes are not just a colour. They are Raw, red is Raw. Most of us grew up watching Raw with the red ropes, they have just always been part of Raw, I just feel like they were tradition, and that the white ones are pointless. The red ones just, were Raw. You fail to see the sentimental value of them. No, they are obviously not the most important thing at all, but the red ropes were a small part of Raw, not a big part, but still part of it nonetheless. You are so pathetic to shoot down other people's opinions straight away, just don't bother commenting if you are not going to give a constructive comment.

The ropes are just a color. It isn't like the show has changed colors. There is no magic tint that the ring is now orange, or the lights are green. (except for entrance themes) The show is still the same. In the big grand scheme of things, it isn't that big of a deal.

You calling me pathetic is also rich. Make better threads and you can call me out. I gave a good response in the spam zone, you are reaching for something to bitch about. Raw was awesome on Monday, but you just needed something to complain about, thinking it would be great. It sucked, I made a statement saying such, go cry if you can't handle it.

They've always been white. The ropes just always were blade-happy. And being that we're in PG-era...WWE officials just put their foot down.

Ricky may be on to something.

White ropes are better. I found that when RAW had bright red spotlights on the crowd, with the red ring ropes, I found all the red to be too bright and harsh to look at.

The ropes are just a color. It isn't like the show has changed colors. There is no magic tint that the ring is now orange, or the lights are green. (except for entrance themes) The show is still the same. In the big grand scheme of things, it isn't that big of a deal.

You calling me pathetic is also rich. Make better threads and you can call me out. I gave a good response in the spam zone, you are reaching for something to bitch about. Raw was awesome on Monday, but you just needed something to complain about, thinking it would be great. It sucked, I made a statement saying such, go cry if you can't handle it.

No, it is not that big of a deal, I said that in my previous message on here. But whether you admit it or not, the red ropes were part of Raw, anything that has been on a show for around ten years will be. I was saying that I think they should have stayed because they were part of the show and its identity, Raw is red, Smackdown is blue, and I liked how the ropes showed that difference, especially now that they look similar in most other aspects. The red ropes were a small part of Raw, but they were a part nonetheless.

It is not rich at all, it is very accurate. I have made very good threads before, this one may not have been on the biggest issue, but these forums allow you to discuss anything you want, no matter how big or small, and I wanted to see what people thought of this, so I have every right to. Some people agreed, some didn't, that's how it works. And I will say this again, you are pathetic. First of all, did I say Raw was bad on Monday! NO! I actually LOVED Raw on Monday, it was fantastic, the best Raw I have seen in a long time. The ropes have nothing to do with how good I thought the show was, the ropes have been there since the UK show, so it is not specifically about this show. But not surprisingly, you chose to assume it was (although I never even implied such). And I can more than handle your comments, it seems you just clearly can't handle when I fire back, get over it.

No, it is not that big of a deal, I said that in my previous message on here. But whether you admit it or not, the red ropes were part of Raw, anything that has been on a show for around ten years will be. I was saying that I think they should have stayed because they were part of the show and its identity, Raw is red, Smackdown is blue, and I liked how the ropes showed that difference, especially now that they look similar in most other aspects. The red ropes were a small part of Raw, but they were a part nonetheless.

It is not rich at all, it is very accurate. I have made very good threads before, this one may not have been on the biggest issue, but these forums allow you to discuss anything you want, no matter how big or small, and I wanted to see what people thought of this, so I have every right to. Some people agreed, some didn't, that's how it works. And I will say this again, you are pathetic. First of all, did I say Raw was bad on Monday! NO! I actually LOVED Raw on Monday, it was fantastic, the best Raw I have seen in a long time. The ropes have nothing to do with how good I thought the show was, the ropes have been there since the UK show, so it is not specifically about this show. But not surprisingly, you chose to assume it was (although I never even implied such). And I can more than handle your comments, it seems you just clearly can't handle when I fire back, get over it.

:lmao:

I can't handle when you fire back? Dude, your whole thread is that ropes are a show. Can I complain that the Pay Per View ropes are now white instead of black?

My lord, in the grand scheme of things, this thread is an abomination.

:lmao:

I can't handle when you fire back? Dude, your whole thread is that ropes are a show. Can I complain that the Pay Per View ropes are now white instead of black?

My lord, in the grand scheme of things, this thread is an abomination.

Well obviously not seeing as you have to reply to every thing I say, I suppose you will say the same thing about me but this is my thread so of course I will reply.

I am making out that ropes are a show? That's a load of bullshit. I have said time and time over now that they are a very small part of Raw, you have just chose to ignore it. But they are a part of Raw nevertheless and have been there for 10 years, so in respect they were "part of the furniture" as such.

Don't bother replying again, the only reason you even commented in the first place was to put someone elses opinion down.

Raw 10 years ago is VASTLY different than what Raw is right now. Should they have not gone to HD since the original Monday Night Raw was in standard definition? Times change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back