What should TNA do with Jeff Hardy?

Absolutely nothing they aren't already doing – keeping him just out of reach of the brass ring, because it's where he'll garner the most money for the company, just as he did for the WWE.

Except this time, there's more reason for keeping him away from the belt – that being the all-too-real possibility that he'll be serving serious prison time for his drug trafficking charges, so why not book him exactly where he's been?

I agree with IDR. Leave him where he is; close to the World Title and always in the top contenders, but don't give him the belt. They'll probably wait to see what happens with the court case. If he goes to jail, dump him. If he gets away with not much damage, slowly start the big push and eventually give him the strap.

Regardless of the court case however, TNA desperately needs to get him some help, mainly rehab of some sort. His physical condition his horrible and he can barely go in the ring anymore. People bash RVD for smoking weed, but I think he's professional enough to not smoke before a match or taping. With Hardy I get the feeling that's not the case. He looks lost and high all the time even in the ring. If it is really the case then he's a danger to himself and more importantly others every time he steps through those ropes. Whatever the outcome of his court case, Hardy needs to get off the drugs and TNA needs to help him or get rid of him. For his sake, for the company's sake, and for the other wrestler's sake.

I could really care less about Jeff at this point. Each week it becomes painfully obvious he was only a product of the WWE machine. With no one to really control him he has gotten incredibly sloppy in the ring (yeah I know, more than in the WWE?)

Pros of Jeff working there:
Gets pops from the crowd
TNA sells some shirts
.....?

Cons of Jeff working there:
Drug problems
Legal issues/Court
Sloppy wrestling
Not good enough to put anyone over because he can't sell

I've no clue. I was watching a bit of vintage Hardy and it was really good. Which makes the stuff we see nowadays in TNA even more depressing. Is Hardy like the old rock band that chicks who are also old now dig? Because compare him and AJ styles to their 2004 selves is NO comparison.

Man, I used to be such a Hardy fan, but out of the the holy trio (E&C, Dudleyz, Hardyz) the canucks aged so much better than the other two.

After thinking about random ideas here under the lovely rain hurricane Earl is providing, I think I've found a solution to Jeff's dilemma. At least for the short running.

Remember how he attacked Abyss over what he did to RVD? And how in ReAction he said he was at EV2's side? Remember how pissed we are at the fact of the EV2 guys taking over? And how the TNA talent is equally pissed? Well, why not just make Jeff Hardy, EV2's "avatar"? Let me guess what's on your mind. "What the fuck is this shit? What's this guy on? Fantasy booking cocaine?" Well, sorta. But what I mean is keep the EV2 guys on the side and let Jeff do the work. Have him wrestle against Fourtune as opposed to Tommy Dreamer. I know it's too late for No Surrender as he is gonna wrestle Kurt Angle. But lets face it, he's in no position to win. He's in too many legal binds and he can be a hazard at times. EV2 is gonna be here for a while. That means they'll the Bound For Glory lights. Meaning the feud with Fourtune will continue. AJ Styles or Abyss. One should face Jeff Hardy, the other should face the whole group. I think its obvious who I want to do what. While that means EV2 staying around, on iMPACT! at least, Jeff should do all the wrestling for the group. If anybody in the group is gonna dethrone AJ it might as well be a guy with TNA ties and that the locker room associates with. Who also needs relevance desperately but cannot get it where people want him to be.

Any objections, lady?

I am not joking or trolling here but honestly they ned to put him on a diet if they want to psuh him he look fat and sloppy he also look like a junkie and like he is spaced out. I feel like he is not relevant anymore and is becoming crazy or that he just didn't care. He showed up but he don't look passionate anymore.

To be honest I don't care anymore about him and unless he lose the face paint which I never really dig, get back in shape and stop his nonsense Ultimate Warrior promo I doubt I will ever care for him again.

I also hold a grudge at him for going back to TNA after seeing kid cry when he was saying is farewell in WWE saying he would come back. I think his fan base are kids and he owe them more but that may be just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back