What Parody is your favourite

Merwin

STICK RPG 2 YAY!
I love parodys, sometimes they are so much better then the orginals.
anyway my question is what is your favourite parody?
Mine has to be
[YOUTUBE]C0mRKDFQPY[/YOUTUBE]Great Parody i enjoy it very much nice concept and not thee best singing but amazing lyrics

My favourite is the Parody of 'Complicated' which was originally sung by Avril Lavigne.

Weird Al Yankovic - Constipated

[YOUTUBE]yedbCfDL0yY[/YOUTUBE]

Ever since I heard this song and enjoyed singing it at the top of my lungs, I couldn't sing the Original song without getting mixed up with the two songs halfway.

Parodies can be a lot of fun. I like a few of Weird Al's classics such as "Eat It", "Amish Paradise", and in particular his song "Jurassic Park" because it is one of the few parodies that went on to become better and more appreciated than what it set out to make fun of in the first place. The song parodies MacArthur Park, a very weird song that I had never heard of until I found out that it was what Weird Al was making fun of in his song. Eat It and Amish Paradise are also nearly as enjoyable as the originals Beat It and Gangsters Paradise for me, so they round out my top tier of parodies in music.

Definitely this awesome Ke$ha parody, I saw it with my cousins when we were youtube surfing. It's frickin hilarious, and she has just as much talent as the real Ke$ha :p
I love the dad's lines about the beergut hahaha.
[YOUTUBE]d7n8GqewJ2M&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

While they may not be straight parodies, Bloodhound Gang is always getting as close to a parody as they can get without getting sued. I'm honestly surprised that "The Ballad of Chasey Lane" or "A Lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying" haven't become the WZ theme songs.

Black metal... no, black metal music videos. Why a genre? Here's why:

[YOUTUBE]Qvsq6_8Hzo8[/YOUTUBE]

How is that NOT funny? Another example:

[YOUTUBE]g5NSvtWirS4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I rest my case. The videos speak for themselves.

[youtube]hZN565uhnGc[/youtube]

It's not a real song but it always amuses me though. The lyrics are pretty catchy. The story around this one is that R-Kelly abused a 16 yr old girl and peed on her face. Dunno whether it was true or not but something good come out of it, this parody.

I don't know if you would consider this a parody, it's more of a skit, but I love this song, I think it's hilarious:

[YOUTUBE]4eLABXmjySE[/YOUTUBE]

I wanted to post the Key of Awesome Ke$ha video, but JW beat me to it. So here's another Key of Awesome video, but really everything they do is hilarious:

[YOUTUBE]W_cGo0q7krk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back