• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what now for John Morrison and cm punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny_the_legend_killer

Occasional Pre-Show
After last nights smackdown John Morrison or cm punk could not make it to wrestlemania and the mitb ladder match and neither did r truth so what will happen to these 2 stars as im sure most of us expected John Morrison in the ladder match aswell as the only person to win back to back mitb cm punk (i know they may do punk vs rey mask vs hair but thats not a dead certain)

so what do you think will happen to John Morrison and cm punk this year

After last nights smackdown John Morrison or cm punk could not make it to wrestlemania and the mitb ladder match and neither did r truth so what will happen to these 2 stars as im sure most of us expected John Morrison in the ladder match aswell as the only person to win back to back mitb cm punk (i know they may do punk vs rey mask vs hair but thats not a dead certain)

so what do you think will happen to John Morrison and cm punk this year

I don't know about Morrison, maybe have a friendly match with R-Truth? Who knows. Maybe something will tie in with his ankle. I'm thinking he will be on the card unless he is truly injured. Although I have no idea what capacity it will be in.

However, you have to be blind about CM Punk. It is so incredibly obvious that it will be Punk vs. Mysterio. That much is certain, and I'm liking how it started out and how it is now progressing. Punk and the SES attacks Mysterio after their match, Mysterio eliminated Punk from winning the Championship at EC, and has now kept him from being in Money in the Bank. It is quite clear it will be them going at it at Mania. Does the match type matter? Not to me. Hair vs. Mask, random weapon on a pole match, straight up. As long as it is one on one, I will love this match. They have put on some solid performances in their matches, and I see them performing just as good, if not better on the grandest stage of them all.

It's a bit obvious that Rey and Punk are about to get into a fued so that Will tie punk up at wrestlemania Won't it? I think it woul be good if they could turn it into a tag team match if rey could find a suitible partner.

and Morrison is injured so maybe he won't be on there at all to heal? If anything I reckon he will either do a run in or a promo of some sort, but no match.

I had Morrison down as one of the favourites for MITB so I'm a bit unsure what he'll do. Maybe he'll wind up facing up against ShowMiz with R-Truth or something, given that there are no face teams on Smackdown worthy of facing them.

With regards to Punk, it's pretty obvious that he'll fight Rey and it's yet another example of why this card is set to blow us all away.

Punk and Mysterio seems almost a lock, they have layed some groundwork for that already. Hair vs. Mask should be alright, with Punk obviously losing and shaving his head (not only will Rey not want to take his mask off AGAIN, but the mask makes wayyy too much money in merchandise sales).

John Morrison is interesting. Someone mentioned earlier on that morrison could tag up with r-truth to take on MizShow, the Show Miz, whatever the hell that pointless tag team is called. I wouldn't like this one bit. I hate random tag teams, especially ones that fight for tag team gold. It is KILLING tag team wrestling in the WWE. But in all actuallity, it is a real possibility. Also, don't count Morrison out of the MITB match just yet. I could easily see him finding a way in. Also, he may be involved in an IC match with Drew McIntyre. He has a lot of options.

I think it's obvious that after the short but great feud between the two, that Mcintyre and Morrison will meet for the IC at Mania.... Don't forget that Drew lost his MITB qualifying match... Punk and Mysterio is obvious and will be the show stealer of WM26... R Truth will unfortunately be a casualty and will not find a feud for mania... tag team titles will either be ShowMiz vs Khali/Hardy or the Harts

Punk/Rey seems rather obvious at this point. I'd say it's more or less a dead lock.

As for Morrison, that's a little trickier. I fully expected him to be in the MITB match. With his DVD coming out and all, you figure he has to be on the card somewhere. He's already had a lengthy feud with McIntyre, so that may be out of the question. How about a match against the Miz? I know they already had one, but that'd still be intriguing. Better yet, make it a tag match. Truth and Morrison v. MizShow. Mark it down.

Well it's seems obvious to everyone that it's going to be the straight edge mesiah CM Punk vs. the ultimate underdog Rey Mysterio because like someone said the SES attacked Rey Mysterio, Mysterio eliminated Punk in the elimination chamber, and Mysrterio distracted Punk to keep him out of the MITB ladder match. So with all that it's pretty mutch a Rey vs. SES or Rey vs. Cm Punk feud.

For Morrison I'm not sure the last time he fueded with somebody was when he fueded with Mcintyre so maybe Morrison vs. Mcintyre for the title I don't we'll just have to wait and see.

punk and rey rey is pretty much a lock and it should be a great match with or without the rumored "mask vs hair" match type being added

On to Morrison.... This is completely unclear to me cuz there are alot of ways to go here, lets face it his injury was a work, the guy was fine in most of the EC match and was moving around like normal in the Triple threat on SD. With that being said i do believe he will be on the card, he is far too talented to not be. But where to put him? He has already had enough matches with Mcintyre so i dont see that as a possibility. I am going to hold out on answering this question because in my head i still feel he WILL be in the MITB ladder match this year. So what if he lost the triple threat, he wasn't pinned! he can find his way in

How about a McIntyre/R-Truth/Morrison Triple Threat. It gives all three a spot on the card and could be a decent match. If Morrison is not at 100% this type of match would give him plenty of time to rest and not take away from the match. We could also get a chance at seeing Truth and Jomo go at it with out one having to turn heel. Maybe R-Truth could even pick up the win, that would be kinda nice.

If Rey and Punk have a hair/mask match, dose Punks face and chest count in the stipulation?

Punk VS Rey is pretty much a lock as everyone else has already said. This has been teased over the past couple of weeks on Smackdown, and I think this would be an awesome match at Wrestlemania.

I'm not really sure about John Morrison. I thought he would be a lock for MITB, but it didn't happen. WWE could do a triple threat match for the IC title between McIntyre, Morrison, and R-Truth, since none of them qualified for MITB either. That's the only way I could see Morrison making it on to the Wrestlemania card because he really doesn't have any major storyline with another wrestler at the moment, and I find it hard to believe WWE will leave him and McIntyre off of the card.

I am not really sure what they will do with John Morrison. But my guss would be a triple threat match with John Morrison R Tuth and Drew Mcintyre four the Intercontinental Title at Wrestle Mania but if they do decide to turn John Morrison Heel they May go with R Truth vs John Morrison but i still think they will Go with the Triple Threat Match now Moveing on to C.M.Puck i defentley think he is fighting Rey Mysterio in a mask vs Hair match at wrestle Mania.

Like a few have said, Punk will be in a match with Mysterio, and Morrison will square off with McIntyre for the IC Title. The Punk/Mysterio match should be a fine match because they are both tremendous performers. (At least Rey will have a much more entertaining match than last year's quick victory over JBL). Punk is going to be a big-time WWE star and I can't wait to see him square-off against Danielson/Daniel Bryan. That would be a fantastic match to see and I'm sure that it's going to happen at some point.

As for Morrison, I think a fued with Drew will ensue and I think that Drew will win the match at Mania because the WWE seems to be pushing him to the hilt. After the fued, McIntyre may be elevated to upper-midcard status before the eventual trade to Raw to square-off with the big hitters in the WWE, i.e. Cena, HHH and Orton. Morrison will have the IC Title and will remain in the mid-card for a few months as a luke-warm face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back