• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your Favorite RAW moment?

Anyone remember during The Rocks fued with Austin leading up to WrestleMania XV and through the next PPV, I believe it was before there mania match, but The Rock had a funeral ceremony for Austin. He was wearing a suit without a shirt which just looked funny and he started off with Dearly.... Trailer Park Trash.

number one all time for me was when the Ministry had Stephanie hoisted above the ring on the cross and then....and then you hear that glass shatter...

Stone Cold came out with a bat and 10-year-old me was ECSTAAAATIC :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone remember during The Rocks fued with Austin leading up to WrestleMania XV and through the next PPV, I believe it was before there mania match, but The Rock had a funeral ceremony for Austin. He was wearing a suit without a shirt which just looked funny and he started off with Dearly.... Trailer Park Trash.

That was one of the great moments on WWE TV. Austin rolled in with his monster truck and crushed the hearse on the ramp. ANd then Austin and the Rock fought and then I believe Austin stunned the Rock into the make shift grave they set up. Then Shane McMahon ruined it all by hitting Austin over the head and him falling into the grave too.

Quality moment.

My RAW moment will always be the night after Break Down In Your House 98 when Austin had lost the title when the Undertaker and Kane both pinned him. McMahon set up a ring full of police officers and before he could make any announcement Austin drove in on a Zamboni crashed the damn thing into the side of the ring, jumped over the police officers and clothelined Vince down before pummeling him. He was promptly 'arrested' but the pop when he hit Vince was crazy.

And on a completely random note, I believe someone threw a blow up Stone Cold balloon thing into the ring when Austin was beating up McMahon. Don't quite know how I remember that.

The DX bbq when Shawn came down from the rafters dressed as the Undertaker. This was the night after the rumble. This segment was done perfectly and it was DX at their best. JR was great on commentary acting disgusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back