What is Your Dream Wrestlemania XXX lineup?

bizonatch

Dark Match Jobber
It seems as though the past few Manias have been bloated with D list celebrities and large mixed tag matches. The fact that the 30th Anniversary is coming up means that this next WrestleMania should be as epic as possible, while putting over the next generation of Superstars. I would also hope to put importance back to the titles by unifying two of them and reintroducing another two.This is my dream card, let me know what you think, what you'd change and what your dream card would be!

1. Elimination (pin fall/ submission) Battle Royal to Determine the New ECW Champion (a title that can only be defended under Extreme Rules):

Fandango vs Dolph Ziggler vs RVD vs Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston vs Big Show vs Bray Wyatt vs Chris Jericho

2. United States Title vs Intercontinental Title (Unification Match):
Cody Rhodes (face) vs Damien Sandow

3. Ladder Match to Determine the New Cruiserweight Champion:
Sin Cara vs Heath Slater vs Sami Zayn vs Kassius Ohno

4. the Rock vs Brock Lesnar

5. Tag Team Championship Match (Steel Cage, Only Won When Both Members Escape):
Evan Bourne & Justin Gabriel vs Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns

6. Dean Ambrose vs the Undertaker

7. WWE Championship vs WHC (Title Unification Iron Man Match):
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan

You may notice names like John Cena, Ryback, the Miz, Kane, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Curtis Axel and Triple H missing from this card; nothing against those guys personally, but this is my dream, and in my dream anyone who bores me or has grown too stale is out injured or retired. Let me know what you think!

I don't really see a need for an ECW championship since (as Ric Flair put it) hardcore wrestling means being nothing more than a glorified stuntman.

I don't really see a need for an ECW championship since (as Ric Flair put it) hardcore wrestling means being nothing more than a glorified stuntman.

With all due respect to the Nature Boy, I believe Mick Foley, Terry Funk, RVD, the Dudleyz, Tazz, Jeff Hardy and several others have proven that "hardcore" can be just as much an art form as traditional pro wrestling. I don't think all wrestling should be hardcore, but it is a niche interest and there is a role for it (along w/ women's wrestling, brawling, lucha libre, etc...) in the midcard.

Idk about my whole card but the 5 main events would be:
-John Cena vs Undertaker (Streak vs WWE Championship)
-The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
-CM Punk vs Steve Austin
-Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler vs Ryback (WHC tribute to WM20- Bryan as Benoit, Dolph as HBK, Ryback as HHH)
- HHH w/ HBK vs Vince w/ Shane (Ownership of company with Stephanie as the special referee)
My dream moment on this card would be this for the ending of the HHH vs Vince match:
Vince has HHH down in the corner of the ring and he tells Shane to go for the coast to coast. Shane makes the jump but in mid-air he gets hit with sweet chin music!!! Then Vince craps himself and Shawn superkicks him also right around into a pedigree from HHH. Awesome ending.

Also a cruiserweight championship match Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara would be sweet

With all due respect to the Nature Boy, I believe Mick Foley, Terry Funk, RVD, the Dudleyz, Tazz, Jeff Hardy and several others have proven that "hardcore" can be just as much an art form as traditional pro wrestling.

I would have to disagree with you on that. Traditional wrestling (when done by good workers) is very athletic, very choreographed, and very fluid. It requires timing, technique, and training. All hardcore wrestling requires is a high pain tolerance. Terry Funk, RVD, Tazz, and Jeff Hardy can have good matches that aren't hardcore, so that's a testament to their in-ring ability, not hardcore wrestling being a legit form of wrestling. But, to each his own.

1. curtis axel vs christian for the ic title

2. the miz vs rvd vs fandango triple threat elimination match

3. dean ambriose vs cm punk us title

4 ted dibiase vs the undertaker.. dibiase ends the streak

5 albrto del rio vs jack swagger flad match for the world title

6. wade barret vs sheamus falls count anywhere

7 rollins and reigns vs rhodes scholars scaffold match for the tag titles

8. john cena vs chris jericho

9. daniel bryan vs dolph ziggler 60 minute iron match for the wwe championship

Rock w/ vince mcmahon vs HHH for control of company

Cena vs Taker

Punk vs Lesnar to unify the world and wwe belts

Bryan vs Jericho in a submission match

Wyatt family vs The Shield

Fatal Four way Intercontinental and United states ladder match - Ziggler, Cesaro, Christian and Curt Axel

Orton vs Del Rio

1. John Cena Vs. The Undertaker

2. CM Punk Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

3. The Rock Vs. Brock Lesnar

4. For Control of WWE
Triple H Vs. Vince McMahon

For the Tag & US Championships
5. The Shield Vs. The Wyatt Family

6. Chris Jericho Vs. Daniel Bryan

World Championship
7. Randy Orton Vs. Dolph Ziggler

8. AJ Lee Vs. Lita

Intercontinental Championship
9. Winner of Battle Royal(see below) Vs. Curtis Axel

10. Pre Show Battle Royal Winner gets IC Championship Match
All the superstars that aren't on the card.

or even better, if the wwe really wanted to make the 30th mania something HUGE, put the two men who took mania to new heights together, Rock vs Austin IV

3. dean ambriose vs cm punk us title

4 ted dibiase vs the undertaker.. dibiase ends the streak

5 albrto del rio vs jack swagger flad match for the world title

CM Punk going for the US Title, Alberto Del Rio vs Swagger again and TED DIBIASI BEATING THE STREAK?! You sir, are expertly trolling.

1. Elimination (pin fall/ submission) Battle Royal to Determine the New ECW Champion (a title that can only be defended under Extreme Rules):

Fandango vs Dolph Ziggler vs RVD vs Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston vs Big Show vs Bray Wyatt vs Chris Jericho

2. United States Title vs Intercontinental Title (Unification Match):
Cody Rhodes (face) vs Damien Sandow

3. Ladder Match to Determine the New Cruiserweight Champion:
Sin Cara vs Heath Slater vs Sami Zayn vs Kassius Ohno

4. the Rock vs Brock Lesnar

5. Tag Team Championship Match (Steel Cage, Only Won When Both Members Escape):
Evan Bourne & Justin Gabriel vs Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns

6. Dean Ambrose vs the Undertaker

7. WWE Championship vs WHC (Title Unification Iron Man Match):
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan

In retrospect, the control of the company angle is a good idea, so I'd have John Cena (w/ Vince as he is as Vince once stated, "My [Vince's] N!gga'") vs Randy Orton (w/ HHH, his former mentor)

Main Event in a steel cage : Josh Isenberg vs The Great Kali If Isenberg wins , Kali must retire , If Kali wins Isenberg leaves WZ to be Kali's personal valet Co-Main Event Mark Madden vs Joey Chestnut in a hotdog eating contest Special referee Austin Aries & a large pizza

1. Main Event for the WWE Championship:
John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk:
- I would not have these two interact with each other all year. Until after the Rumble (which Punk would win, stating that he now "needs to win it." I would (Unfortunately) have Cena carry the title all year, unless he is gonna drop it to Bryan for 2-3 months.

2. Grudge match:
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman)

3. Streak match:
Daniel Bryan vs. The Undertaker
- Bryan still trying to prove to everyone that he is not the weakest link in the WWE. He will tell Kane that he will be able to do something he couldn't do twice. Also will be confronted by HBK and HHH.

4. World Heavyweight Championship match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Orton will finally be heel. Ziggler will finally regain the title. Yes, that means unfortunately he wont be champion again until Mania. (I guess I have scary dreams.)

5. 6 man-tag-team match (control of the WWE on the line):
Team Vince: The Shield vs. Team HHH: HHH/Sheamus/Kane
- There could have been signs of Vince aligning w/ The Shield tonight. And they may have been playing off this whole "Vince is losing his mind, because he's old" angle, so why not have him go completely crazy and fully align himself w/ The Shield.

6. WWE Intercontinental Championship 6 man ladder match:
Curtis Axle (c) (W/ Heyman) vs. The Miz vs. Fandango vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett vs. RVD

7. Grudge Match:
Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

8. Pre-Show Tag-Team battle royal for the WWE Tag-Team Championships:
The Wyatt Family (c) vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. Tons of Funk vs. Kofi/Truth vs. The Uso's vs. PTP vs. Team Delri-Show (Big Show/Del Rio) vs. Bourne/Gabrial

1. Main Event for the WWE Championship:
John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk:
- I would not have these two interact with each other all year. Until after the Rumble (which Punk would win, stating that he now "needs to win it." I would (Unfortunately) have Cena carry the title all year, unless he is gonna drop it to Bryan for 2-3 months.

2. Grudge match:
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman)

3. Streak match:
Daniel Bryan vs. The Undertaker
- Bryan still trying to prove to everyone that he is not the weakest link in the WWE. He will tell Kane that he will be able to do something he couldn't do twice. Also will be confronted by HBK and HHH.

4. World Heavyweight Championship match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Orton will finally be heel. Ziggler will finally regain the title. Yes, that means unfortunately he wont be champion again until Mania. (I guess I have scary dreams.)

5. 6 man-tag-team match (control of the WWE on the line):
Team Vince: The Shield vs. Team HHH: HHH/Sheamus/Kane
- There could have been signs of Vince aligning w/ The Shield tonight. And they may have been playing off this whole "Vince is losing his mind, because he's old" angle, so why not have him go completely crazy and fully align himself w/ The Shield.

6. WWE Intercontinental Championship 6 man ladder match:
Curtis Axle (c) (W/ Heyman) vs. The Miz vs. Fandango vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett vs. RVD

7. Grudge Match:
Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

8. Pre-Show Tag-Team battle royal for the WWE Tag-Team Championships:
The Wyatt Family (c) vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. Tons of Funk vs. Kofi/Truth vs. The Uso's vs. PTP vs. Team Delri-Show (Big Show/Del Rio) vs. Bourne/Gabrial

If Cena does hold onto the title until Mania then the Cena/Punk angle could be booked around Cena trying to pass Punk's 434 days, thus trying to shut punk up about constantly bringing up his 434 day reign, and Punk trying to end Cena's current streak. Also Punk just wanting to get back on top. Basing the feud around their title reign lengths could freshen up their feud. Both men could be faces or tweeners, similar to how they were in summer of '11. Could be yet another perfect opportunity to turn Cena completely heel, especially w/ a 'wrestlemania crowd.' Possibly joining Heyman?

1. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship in an Iron Man Match

2. Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

3. The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family for the WWE Tag Team Championship

4. Triple H (with Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon (with Mr. McMahon) in a Street Fight with Stephanie McMahon as the special referee

5. CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

6. Curtis Axel vs. Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship

7. Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

8. Fandango vs. Kane vs. Big E Langston for the Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder Match

9. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton

A great card with plenty of potential. We would se some excellent matches and good storytelling. The IWC would mark out for this haha.

John Cena vs The Undertaker Retirement Match
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan WWE Title
Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton World Heavyweight Title
Triple H vs Mr. McMahon Chairman Position on the Line
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns US Title
CM Punk vs Curtis Axel No Holds Barred
Ryback vs Big Show Show's Career on the Line
10 Man Ladder Match for the IC Title RVD vs Sheamus vs The Miz vs Christian vs Cody Rhodes vs Kane vs Evan Bourne vs Fandango vs Kofi Kingston vs Bray Wyatt
Pre Show Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro vs The Usos vs The Primetime Players vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Title Match

Main Event
The Rock Vs Brock Lesnar
They don't come much bigger than this. Two of the biggest and successful names the industry has ever seen.

I Quit Match
John Cena vs The Undertaker
Cena has never quit. The Deadman has never lost at Mania. An interesting combination!

Power of the WWE
Triple H vs Vince McMahon
I am warming to this idea. A perfect why for Vince to 'pass the torch' kayfabe. Allows us to say our goodbyes!!!

WWE Title
CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Keep Punk a tweener and turn Orton heel. They had a great match a couple of years ago but this time reverse the roles!

World Title
Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan
A 5 star match on the grandest stage would really elevate both to the next level.

match 1- Cesaro+Swagger c. vs Orton+Kassius Ohno- Tag Titles
Cesaro and Swagger will be teaming soon and with Zeb as manager they could have a nice run as champs. I like the idea of having vets like Orton teaming with a new guy like Ohno and challenging in the tag division.

match 2- Cody Rhodes c. vs Bray Wyatt- US Title
Rhodes as the face here coming in the US champ. Chance for Wyatt to win his first WWE title and continue to build up his character, the perfect title for a young guy with a ton of potential to hold instead of a veteran mid carder.

match 3- Dean Ambrose c. vs Seth Rollins- IC title
The Shield splitting up sets up what should be a great feud that will last for years. Have them start out feuding over the IC title while laying the ground work for a world title feud and future Mania matches.

match 4- Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler- #1 contender match
This would just be an awesome wrestling match, with the winner getting a shot at the undisputed title (see main event).

match 5- Brock Lesnar vs Curtis Axel- no holds barred
Heyman's group continues to break at the seems after Punk parts ways. Axel is next to not want Heymans assistance. A win here for Axel could start to propel him to main event status

match 6- Undertaker vs Stone Cold
I want to see Stone Cold back more than anything, but I dont have him facing Punk. The Streak wont end and Punk/Cena needs to happen 1 more time in a big way.

Main Event- CM Punk (WHC) vs John Cena (WWE champ)- Iron Man match- Undisputed Title
I've always liked the idea of having the top 2 guys in the company be WWE champ and WHC. Punk carrying the WHC prior to this would bring so much to that title. These 2 are the clear #1 and #2 guys in the WWE and having them clash one more time in this setting and with this much on the line would be the perfect main event.

It seems fit to me that Wrestlemania XXX should have a WWE/WHC title unification match.

1. CM Punk (WHC) vs Cena (WWE Champ) - Let Punk win the Royal Rumble while being the WHC. He then challenges Cena at Mania in a title for title match.

2. Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - They almost went at it during a UFC event when Brock lost. I think we all want to see this.

3. Dean Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan - This has epic written all over it

4. HHH vs HBK with Ric Flair as the referee.

5. Kings of Wrestling vs The Briscoe Brothers for the Tag Team championship - I know The Briscoes are not asthetically pleasing and not in the WWE, but who cares?

6. Wade Barrett vs Curtis Axel (intercontinental championship)

7. RVD vs Kofi Kingston (US Chapionship)

John Cena vs. CM Punk (WWE Title) - Falls count anywhere
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker vs. Sting
Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton (Fatal 4 way WHC)
Sheamus/Ryback vs. Barrett/Sandow (I think both these teams should be put together as a face Sheamus/Ryback team could be very comical and solid)
HHH and the New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield
Christian vs. Curtis Axel (I-C Title)
Trish, Lita, and Kelly Kelly vs. AJ and the Bella Twins
Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Fandango (opening match)

Cena (C) Vs Undertaker (Title V Streak)

Rock Vs Brock

Triple H Vs Vince (Or Shawn Micheals - One Last Time)

Punk Vs Austin

Zericho Vs Ziggler (C) (WHC Match)

Curtis Axel (C) w/ Mr. Perfect Vs Cody Rhodes (C) w/ Dusty Rhodes (IC/US unification Match)

The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family (Or Evolution if Triple H is free)

Big E Vs Mark Henry

Sandow Vs Orton Vs RVD Vs Cesaro Vs Wade Barret Vs Miz Vs ADR Vs Shemus (MITB Ladder match)

No Cena and Orton on the card? Title unification matches. You smarks have smoked yourselves ******ed. The WWE is NEVER listening to you. Keep your dumbass fantasy matches to yourselves.

IWC's dream card:

CM Punk vs. Dean Ambrose for WWE title

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt for World Heavyweight Championship

Zack Ryder vs. Undertaker in a streak match (Zack Ryder wins)

Ziggler & Langston vs. Rollins & Reigns (Tag team title match)

Can I just put what I want as the main event? CM Punk world champion vs Daniel Bryan wwe champion to unify the titles. Since the brand split is pretty much dead there is no need to have two main champions. I think at wm 30 it's time to merge them and what two better guys to do it than these two. I think this is pretty much every smark's dream wrestlemania main event.

cena(c) vs undertaker (titlevstreak)

ziggler RVD Kane vs shield(C) in a winners take all match us and tag titles

rock vs brock

Batista vs boogeyman vs Chris masters vs finaly vs MVP vs the hurricane vs hardcore holly vs Tommy dreamer vs Matt hardy vs goldust winner gets a full time wwe contract latter match

ryback vs mark Henry vs big e in a number 1 contenders match for a championship of the winners choosing

The Wyatt Family vs the usos and rikishi a battle of the families

curtis axel (c)vs the miz ic title

15 diva battle royal for the diva championship

del rio (c)vs bo dallas for the heavy weight championship

sandow vs rhodes vs howrnswoggle vs jerry lawler vs jtg vs kofi vs santino vs ted dibiase vs Brad Maddox vs christian vs daniel bryan vs JBL (MITB Ladder match)

jack swagger vs Antonio Cesaro winner get zeb colter as a manager

battle of the giants big show vs the great khali vs Kevin Nash

battle of the legends Ric flair vs Bret hart

triple h vs Mr McMahon

Booker T vs Matt Striker vs Teddy Long vs Paul Heyman vs Zack Ryder vs Michael Cole 6 man over the top rope battle royal to become the gm of Smackdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back