• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the origin of your username?

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Sparky
I used to be quiet in school. and i started chatting up this girl in my computing class. She asked me for help by saying hey you. Hey Sparky (becouse my hair was short and spiked up) it might of also been becouse im a clutz around electricity ang get electrocuted alot. eversince that day 5 years ago it has been my nickname and everybody calls me it

Mine involves a late friday night, Marcia Brady, a pinata, and oil. I think that sums it up well enough.

Well one of my favorite rappers put out a album called Phatso. My former name, and then one of the other uncles on the site brought up that they were waiting for one of the other uncles to change there names. And Moon Knight said he would love me forever If I changed my name To Uncle Phatso. So I did.

Freedom 35 is a plan to sell enough weed to retire by age 35

thought of by the genius miind of Ricky on the show Trailer Park Boys

Kind of hard to ask my dad for money, he's dead.

Wow.. you really know how to make someone really..

foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg

Don't you...

But I thought you liked tight assholes, figured it would go hand in hand with your love of anal, LOL

I do, actually. :lmao: But not on a guy.. and not on a deceased guy. That's rules 1 & 1A that I'm not into.

1. Guys.
1A. Dead Guys.

(Girls are fine.. even the ones that don't move, but I'd lie if I said I didn't love hearing the moaning and noises that come along with the ones that do move. :lmao:)

I do, actually. :lmao: But not on a guy.. and not on a deceased guy. That's rules 1 & 1A that I'm not into.

1. Guys.
1A. Dead Guys.

(Girls are fine.. even the ones that don't move, but I'd lie if I said I didn't love hearing the moaning and noises that come along with the ones that do move. :lmao:)

*Cries his eyes out*

1. Guys.
1A. Dead Guys.

You know...they say if you have sex with a dead chick and put your ear up to her mouth, you can hear yourself going to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back