• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the biggest heel pop from a crowd u have ever heard?

RBH

Think before you post.
This is the anti-pop thread. Which event and which superstar involved did you hear the loudest heel reaction ever at an event of any kind? I got a few.

1. When Austin beat the shit out of J.R. in 2001-that generated some major heel noise from the crowd and Austin had them under his thumb
2. Rock sings in Sacramento-and I quote the Rock "But I have to come back when the Lakers beat the Kings in May".....classic Heel Rock!
3. Triple-H turns on Austin in 2000-we all thought he was coming to help Austin- but wait, sledgehammer! "Taake that you big dumb son of a bitch!"-triple-h to austin.

what are your favorite heel reactions?

It may not have been the utter loudest, but the crowd was pretty pissed off when Shawn Michaels faked the arrival of Bret Hart and fell to the ground laughing at them. They didn't appreciate that much, especially when he faked "O'Canada".

Randy Savage smashing the ring bell into Ricky Steamboat's throat. I remember watching it happen and the crowd was in utter disgust. We've seen alot worse over the past 10 years, but remember, back in the 80's there were not alot of weapons used. Hitting someone with a chair or the ring bell was a huge deal. I remember women and children crying in the audience; and the look of pure hatred and anger on many of the faces shown on camera. Savage definate generated some fantastic heat on that angle.

when edge "stole" the world title from undertaker
the fans at first popped but then they realised wot was happenin they all turned
i was happy he did it tho
perfect edge oppurtunist stuff

Far and away the clear winner is when Hogan turned on WCW to form the NWO. There has been no reaction like when Hogan flipped heel.

Scott Steiner turning heel and joining the nWo. Blonde hair, Billy Graham goatee, and turning on his brother all in one shot. Then, he went on to be one of the best heels I have ever seen. Man, he could draw some serious heat. He blasted Ric Flair in an interview on Nitro one night and made him CRY. Who didn't love the Steiners when they tagged together? Who EVER thought Scott would turn? It was great.

Cena at ONS was LOUD! As was HBK faking Bret's music . That was funny. LoL!

Few years ago, the smackdown after Judgement Day when JBL beat Eddie Guerrero (by DQ, no title change) and halfway through a 6 man tag match, Eddie fainted. D-Von dudley (who was on the opposite team) looked on worried, and he was a heal at the time. yet JBL just tags hiself in and gets the pin. Major heal heat that night. People wanted to kill him.

Just want to add that with this post, I currently have the first post in EVERY wrestling section right now:)

Yea, seriously ive never seen anything like what happened when Hogan joined the NWO. Drinks and trash rained down from the crowd. small children were visibly crying. People were trying to jump the rails and whip his legs. Its was a near riot like scene. I personally have never witness anything even close to that heat.

ONS when Cena kept trying to throw his shirt into the crowd and they just kept throwing it back at him. Then the camera focused on Cena having a stare down with some big black guy who stuck his fingers up at Cena like he actually wanted to fight him.

Canadian Stampede when Sone Cold came back into the ring after he had lost to attack the Hart Foundation

When HHH hit HBK in the back with a sledge hammer after their match at SS 2002

When HBK turned heel on Marty Janetty

Hogan with the NWO was great, that guy was a heat magnet. The ring filled with trash should pretty much solidify that moment in history.

Cena at ONS was amazing.

HBK in Montreal in 2005 and the Fake Bret entrance. That may have been the single greatest/disapointing moment ever. Hell I'll admit, I marked out like a son of a bitch for that.

Brock Leasner WM20 the crowed booed him sooo bad before the match and booed even louder then he gave that half ass match to Goldberg

I amost forgot how about hbk super kicking marty jennety through the window on the barrber shop the crowd was stunned for a good minn they couldent react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back