what is the best return ever in WWE?

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
so over the years we've seen some great returns Hulk Hogan at No Way Out 2002 with the NWO, Triple H return in 2002, Stone Colds return in 2000, Chris Jericho return in 2009 so what is your favourite return for me mine is The Undertakers Return at Judgement Day 2000, this was epic it was towards the end of the Iron Man match between The Rock vs HHH the Fans went crazy when he came riding down on his bike and wooped DX's ass and then chokeslams HHH and the McMahons and to be honest i still get goosebumps when i still watch it!

so whats your?

for me off top my that i can think of is when shawn michaels first return to wwe as teh commish bc i was shock to see him after he got hurt n thought he was done and then when he returned to join NWO. that was an awesome night to see him back and i knew he was on his way to come back to wrestle!

I hate to say it, but Hogan returning in 2002 probably blew the roof off every arena for most of that year. I was at the Raw in Chicago for the Rock/Hogan staredown and it was unreal.

Hogan in 2002 was probably the biggest one, I wasn't a big fan of Taker's 2000 return because I was confused about the new gimmick I didn't even believe it was him at first. The Rock's recent return was actually pretty epic it definitely makes my top 5 and so does Bret Hart's because he's my favorite wrestler of all-time

I just have to say i thought that triple hs returns would be HUGGGEEE!
The next thing u know that return was HORRIBLE. I thought triple would go after sheamus. But this whole triple h and undertaker feud just came out of the blues. Triple h hasnt forgotten that sheamus was the who injured him and ALMOST ended his career. He didnt even mention sheamus the 2nd week he returned. I couldnt believe it. It was the WORST return ever. Btw here are my top 3 favorite returns

3:Y2J Second Coming 2007: It was really cool. i really love y2j in all. Heel or Face hes awesome. I hope he returns to his y2j gimmick on his 3rd comming. Maybe as a face?That will also be awesome

2:Batista april 2009 return: I had NO Idea that batista would be returning. I was sooo surprised. I love Batista. heel or face hes awesome just like y2j. I hope makes another unexpected return in the near future.

1:The Rock 2004 return and JBL return 2011: That was THE SICKEST. i had no idea that he was gonna come. I was surprised. Not like the gay ass return he did this year.For JBL i had NO idea. I was surprised and happy cuz i love this guy. I got pissed when stone cold signed the referee contract thing. I wanted JBL to be the referee :(

Dream Returns

3:Y2J: As i said i love this guy and i hope he returns after his fozzy tour and his dancing with the stars thing. As i said maybe a face?

2:Batista:As i said i also love this guy just like how i love y2j. I hope he makes another unexpected return.

1:Jay Walker(Shad Gaspard): Yes i said it. Shad Gaspard He needs to come back and reunite with JTG. Cryme Tyme was My FAVORITE tag team besides Batista and Rey Mysterio. I always loved cryme tyme and hoped they won the tag team titles. They were the most successful tag team there was. WWE Made the hugest mistake splitting them up and putting them into a feud wtf.

Hulk Hogan returns to the WWF and wins the title form the Iron Sheik. GODLIKE!

Hulk was in the WWF for a few months before winning the title, not a return.

Best return is Ric Flair the night after the 2001 Survivor Series. Amazing. It was a complete suprise, it was in Charlotte, it put Flair in the role he should still be in. He was born to play the owner or GM. No one has ever been bettr on the stick and no one is more of an authority in wrestling with the exception of Vince.

[YOUTUBE]zHnY0q3stf8[/YOUTUBE]

I love when Ric returned, and expecially to do it in the ring with Vince McMahon. The co-owner angle wasn't the best, but I still enjoyed it. Thought it was a pretty good comeback.

One of my personal favorites was Kane's return to prevent the Un-Americans from torching the flag. Just the way it was all set up. Kane's promo had been running for a few weeks randomly during matches, but NO KANE.

Un-Americans come out and threaten to burn the flag. When they are about to Kane's promo hits and its just a promo. JR: "It's just another damn promo." Booker T and Goldust try to make the save but the Un-americans fight them off. Test is in the ring about to torch the flag and...

BOOM! HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. Out walks Kane in his new badass mask. Beats the shit outta everyone,then does a Kane-a-rooni. EPICNESS!

Stone Colds return in 2000 was awesome ...stone colds storyline saved the rest of that year. HHH's return sucked his match at wm18 was terrible. Undertakers return at wm 20 was awesome. The Rocks return in 2001 going into surviver series coulda been awesome but it was a little too late

I'll mention a Kane one as well. Maybe in 2000 I think? It was Radicals and DX vs Too Cool and maybe Mankind? Can't recall who was on the other team. Anyway, Kane had been away for awhile and XPac had stolen Torri from him.

During the match the lights go out and Stephanie McMahon is an announcer and starts blaming JR. The crowd sort of holds their breath for a moment and then the music plays. Out walks Paul Bearer in the red jacket with a smug look on his face and the crowd erupts knowing what it means.

BOOM

Through hellfire and brimstone, Kane walks to the ring to get his hands on XPac and DX.

I’m going with the surprise return of the Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania VIII. This was before internet spoilers and I was watching with a huge group of people that popped huge including myself.

I'll go with Scott Steiner at the 2002 Survivor Series. While it was the DEBUT of the "Big Poppa Pump" character in WWE, Scott Steiner had been there before.

It was electric and the place looked explosive. Reaction was great. The promo was perfect for the situation and the entire shtick for the moment made so much sense.

The chant was incredible.

"Gimme a fuckin' mic!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bkTWIRkOOE

That Flair return was huge.

The one return that I love to watch, it wasn't as big as Flair in 2001 or Hogan in 2002. But it was a lot more fun to watch.

I am talking about Roddy Piper's return in 1989 at Wrestlemania 5. I know it wasn't a surprise or anything, but it was damn entertaining.

This was when both Brother Love and Morton Downey Jr. were both red hot. Piper just came in and verbally destroyed the both of them.

Something about those bagpipes.

Good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back