What If: WWE Superstar John Cena Has Died.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
How did you react, if at all before you opened this?

It came to light just after Paul Bearers death that it really can hit anyone at anytime without anyone expecting it. So what would you say if you woke up tomorrow and saw that headline on Wrestlezone or even the News?

I think I'd inadvertently shed a tear, but then what would happen to the wrestling world? As much as people dislike Cena, the WWE would lose their main star. Their big guy, John Cena. We'd be put in mourning for Cena and watching an episode without thinking about him would be difficult. Obviously being on the road to Wrestlemania I don't think the WWE would slow down but they'd definitely have some replanning to do. It would hit a lot of people and all in a bad way. So my question is;

What would you think if John Cena died tomorrow, and how would it affect us & the wrestling world?

There's a reason why WWE isn't willing to turn John Cena heel and risk those t-shirt sales. And I can imagine a similar occurrence should John Cena pass away before WWE has a suitable man to replace him as top face.

Total global economic collapse.

If John Cena died already or died today then it would just hasten the inevitable revelation that he is the son of the Almighty. No one needs to worry about a Cena-less existence since we would for sure have him for 40 more days and 40 more nights even after his earthly death.

Run for the hills. Creative has proven to be fucking useless and being a publicly owned company it won't be long before stock prices crash quicker than Peter Griffin after drinking 40 beers

Depends on the circumstances...

If it was, say, a tragic accident like car wreck, plane crash, or beheading - it would be considered one of the most tragic events in WWE history.

If he dies of an overdose, suicide, or murder/suicide, then it'll be the darkest day in WWE's history and could potentially cripple their business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back