What if roh made a deal with the wwe ?

jrumpi

Occasional Pre-Show
I was thinking ever since ric :flair: joined roh and yet he would still appear on raw i thought could wwe and roh have some sort of relation it reminded me of wwf and ecw back in the days . Now I know there is nothing going on and that wwe pulled ric from roh for good but what if roh and wwe have a talent exchange relationship deal , think about it we would get cool wrestling and story lines , sure there would be a problem cause the wwe top guys cant go with the ROH guys lol because ROH guys can wrestle lol , but seriously wont it be great it would be so good for ROH it will gain the new fans and it will also make raw interesting to watch again .

What do you think ? and what cool matches can we get from it ?
(y2j vs american dragon {danielson} ) (austin aries vs edge ) (regal vs nigel )

Ring of Honor is angry at WWE right now for pulling Flair from RoH. So I doubt a deal between th two will happen any time soon.

Well first, Y2J, Edge, and Regal would be perfect in ROH. So that would work.... But I see the problem in that Vince wouldn't let ROH's top guys go over WWE's. It would be cool, but I don't think in this day and age cross promotion would work. If only it could be like Japan with cross promotion to help out the BUSINESS and not just the company you know?

that would be good to watch...I've never seen an roh show and would love to see it happen...doubt it would tho b/c of vkm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back