• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What if Matt Cappotelli would have never had a brain tumor?

Formerly drewpost, Human Pop Can
Let me start of by saying that I am usually not a fan of the "What If" threads, but I've been thinking about this one for a while and wanted to see what everyone else.

Matt Cappotelli was the co-winner of Tough Enough III w/ John Morrison and at one time a great wrestling prospect. He wrestled in OVW for several years and was the OVW heavyweight Champion. He ended up forfeiting the title because of being diagnosed w/ a brain tumor. His career never really picked back up after that, and WWE released him in 2009.

So, if Matt Cappotelli would have never had his brain tumor (& treatments), where would he be today?

I always thought that Matt was destined for great things. He had a passion for the business and I envisioned him going the Shawn Michaels route circa 1992. He had a very similar build to HBK (6' 225 lbs), and a great look.

There have been many success stories that came out of OVW and I think Matt Cappotelli would have been another one. I think he would have been in the main event scene by now and held either the WHC or the WWE title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back