What if John Cena had never existed?

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
What if John Cena had never existed? Who would be their golden boy? who would be thier face of the company? Are the questions. Imo we possibly might have seen Guerrero or Benoit have 1 or 2 more reigns which I would have loved to seen. Maybe we could have even seen Benjamin get the spotlight he so rightfully deserves. As to who would have been their top guy, its a harder question that I thought it would be when I thought about posting this, but i'm going to go on a limb and say Batista.(shudders at the thought of that :nugget:) I'm posting this thread because I thought it would be fun and interesting to discuss, so please take it easy on me if you disagree:blush:

Your opinions?

y does the WWE need a golden boy in a perfect wrestling world they could've worked out a system to determine main event status like they did in ROH, that way there is no set mid carders and main eventers and all the titles mean more in a perfect cena-less world maybe we could have scene this after the end of HHH's career but alas it is a dream

What if John Cena had never existed?

Eh. Edge wouldn't be half as over as he is. He had how much heat handed to him with the whole Hardy/Lita fiasco?! He was only solid main-event after that grand ole feud with Cena. Why? People like Cena a lot more than they like Edge. It's easy to boo the other wrestler when you simply love the other one.

Who would be their golden boy?

Hardy. That is, even moreso than he is now. I mean, he is the main face of Smackdown right about now. If I remember correctly Cena never really did anything with Hardy that would make a huge difference. Maybe a match or two that was chockful of Face-like respect for the each other, but that's about it.

And if not Hardy, CM Punk or someone like that. Just pick another face. They wouldn't be getting the Cena reaction, unless we're talking Triple H or Shawn Michaels or Taker or maybe Mysterio, but they could fit the spot if they did they jobs worth half a shit.

who would be thier face of the company?

They'd find another. I dont' know about who would be the face of the company, considering Triple H and Shawn Michaels are a little old to be paraded around as the best the company has to offer to the media, and Hardy just doesn't have the media darling look. Neither does Punk. I dunno. Jericho is doing a good job of being the face of the company and he's a damn heel. Make him do it. Everyone likes him anyways.

Imo we possibly might have seen Guerrero or Benoit have 1 or 2 more reigns which I would have loved to seen.

You're blaming Guerrero and Benoit not getting more title reigns on Cena? Really?

Try the fact that Benoit really belonged in the mid-card, and I honestly believe he got that WHC to help boost the effect of Guerrero's defense at Wrestlemania XX. Nothing more than that. There's a reason Benoit didn't get another title after that.

And Guerrero? He won his title at Wrestlmania XX, lost it to JBL, lost a few more times, then teamed and subsequently feuded with Mysterio before he died. When you win your first World title in March 04, and die in November 05, it really doesn't give you much time to get another one. Also doesn't help when you get into a prolonged feud with a non-World Title carrying Mysterio for the better part of a year.

Maybe we could have even seen Benjamin get the spotlight he so rightfully deserves.

Lulz. Lulz lulz luz. Benjamin, deserving a main event spot. Tell that to the crowds he performs in front of right after he puts on another snoozer. They'll pay you NOT to put him in a main event they have to pay to get into.

If you're gonna pick Benjamin, might as well pick Ziggler. Hell. He just had Kane beat the shit outta Khali for him. Might as well make a gimmick outta it.

As to who would have been their top guy, its a harder question that I thought it would be when I thought about posting this, but i'm going to go on a limb and say Batista.

I really hope that's sarcasm. That crowd loves him. He gets a better crowd reaction than Benjamin will ever, EVER get. I promise you that.

I think if Cena wouldnt of been what he is now and never made it I think maybe Christian would have gotten the Push he deserves maybe not as the Face of the COmpany but I think he would have gotten a push atleast. If Cena wasnt created I could see Edge still being Face and being the Face of the company.

Eh. Edge wouldn't be half as over as he is. He had how much heat handed to him with the whole Hardy/Lita fiasco?! He was only solid main-event after that grand ole feud with Cena. Why? People like Cena a lot more than they like Edge. It's easy to boo the other wrestler when you simply love the other one.

Ok thats tru to some extent. Cena and edge do have good matches but edge would still be where he is eventually. You cant put the complete success of one superstar on another. cena did help edge out but edge would have still been a main eventer probly not as soon but eventually.

Hardy. That is, even moreso than he is now. I mean, he is the main face of Smackdown right about now.

agreed.

And if not Hardy, CM Punk or someone like that. Just pick another face. They wouldn't be getting the Cena reaction, unless we're talking Triple H or Shawn Michaels or Taker or maybe Mysterio, but they could fit the spot if they did they jobs worth half a shit.

wait what?i dont reall get wat ur saying but lets try it. You can get the crowd to cheer for anyone no matter what if they are booked correctly. It dont matter who they are. IF they are booked the right way and not shoved down our throats like cena then everyone young, old, fat, short, tall, skinny, male, female, black, white, hispanic would mark out for them not just a select few like all children under 15 or all females. Its all about how they are booked. dont really get what you meant by if they did their jobs. i hope you dont mean that cena works harder than all of them. that would just be fucking stupid.

They'd find another. I dont' know about who would be the face of the company, considering Triple H and Shawn Michaels are a little old to be paraded around as the best the company has to offer to the media, and Hardy just doesn't have the media darling look. Neither does Punk. I dunno. Jericho is doing a good job of being the face of the company and he's a damn heel. Make him do it. Everyone likes him anyways.

i guess. either way triple h and hbk are gonna be around for years just like flair.

You're blaming Guerrero and Benoit not getting more title reigns on Cena? Really? Try the fact that Benoit really belonged in the mid-card, and I honestly believe he got that WHC to help boost the effect of Guerrero's defense at Wrestlemania XX. Nothing more than that. There's a reason Benoit didn't get another title after that.And Guerrero? He won his title at Wrestlmania XX, lost it to JBL, lost a few more times, then teamed and subsequently feuded with Mysterio before he died. When you win your first World title in March 04, and die in November 05, it really doesn't give you much time to get another one. Also doesn't help when you get into a prolonged feud with a non-World Title carrying Mysterio for the better part of a year.

ok this one i really had a problem with which is why i really decided to replay to ur coment. wtf are u fucking serious benoit did not deserve a tiltle reign??? thats fucking ******ed. benoit was one of the best technical wrestlers around. he did not need anyone to carry him in a match and would always put on a good show. cena had nothing to do with them not getting another title shot but just the fact that you said benoit deserves to be in the mid card is bullshit. i agree that cena had nothing to do with them not getting another tiltle reign but ask any wrestling fan any real wrestling fan who has watch it for many years not just 3 or 4 and they will tell you that benoit deserved it. that would be like saying bret hart did no deserve the world title neither. benoit was great in the ring and was a great wrestler thats why he and kurt angle were chosen to go to ecw and carry it when vince brought it back. eddie was supposed to get the tittle back but sadly he passed away.

Lulz. Lulz lulz luz. Benjamin, deserving a main event spot. Tell that to the crowds he performs in front of right after he puts on another snoozer. They'll pay you NOT to put him in a main event they have to pay to get into. If you're gonna pick Benjamin, might as well pick Ziggler. Hell. He just had Kane beat the shit outta Khali for him. Might as well make a gimmick outta it.

ok benjamin has potential but hes mostly good at hitting spots in ladder matches suchs as mitb. benjamin has potential but like i said before its all based on how they book him.

I really hope that's sarcasm. That crowd loves him. He gets a better crowd reaction than Benjamin will ever, EVER get. I promise you that.

yeah the crowd does but once again this is just wwe shoving down our throats another non-talented big wrestler. the only reason batista is in the main even is cuz hes big and you know how much vince loves then big guys (remember great khali as world champion how pathetic). batista gets his reaction cuz he is booked the same way cena is as superman.

the one thing that i learned from reading your post is that ur probly a john cena fan and love all the wrestlers that wwe tells you that ur suppose to love. fact of the matter is you probly havent been around that long watching wrestling.

yeah the crowd does but once again this is just wwe shoving down our throats another non-talented big wrestler. the only reason batista is in the main even is cuz hes big and you know how much vince loves then big guys (remember great khali as world champion how pathetic). batista gets his reaction cuz he is booked the same way cena is as superman.

the one thing that i learned from reading your post is that ur probly a john cena fan and love all the wrestlers that wwe tells you that ur suppose to love. fact of the matter is you probly havent been around that long watching wrestling.

i have to agree with this, benoit is way better then mid-card and deserved the world title long before. Cena is down every ones throats, like jonahs brothers down little kids throats. The difference is, oh wait there is none. Cena is the poster boy for the wwe, not because the fans chose him. but mr mcmahon chose him! In a Real Wrestling fans world, benoit would beat cena and cena would not be as over as benoit. Vince doesn't see it that way, and a lot has to do with benoits height. Vince doesn't like to many small athletes.

I think if Cena wouldnt of been what he is now and never made it I think maybe Christian would have gotten the Push he deserves maybe not as the Face of the COmpany but I think he would have gotten a push atleast. If Cena wasnt created I could see Edge still being Face and being the Face of the company.

Christian would of gotten the push he deserves? bwahahahaha doubt it. Christian is right were he belongs, on the D show, wrestling for a middle card title.

IMO I dont think the WWE would be in its current state if Cena would of never appeared, I also agree that Edge wouldnt be as strong of a heel without Cena.

Kurt Angle might of still be with the WWE, if Cena wouldnt of showed up, or he would be back with the WWE at this time.

As far as the push Cena got I dont thin anyone else could of took the task on, and ran with it like Cena has. I hated Cena when he was first drafted to Raw, absolutely hated it, but he has improved over the past few years, and I find him to be entertaining now. I think more of the juice would of went to Batista(who I still hate, because hes garbage) and Randy Orton. It would of also meant that Undertaker would of had to carry the title more on Smackdown, because they would of been missing that "it" person, and JBL would of won and held the title a lot more as well. Maybe Bobby Lashley would of stayed with the company longer, and been used better.

The WWE needed Cena, and still needs Cena. I mean when they offer refunds at House Shows because hes cant make it, you know hes their bread and butter, no matter what Triple H, or you Triple H fans think. John Cena is the WWE.

If Brock Lesnar had stayed I'd give him a pretty high reference here. Lesnar was entertaining and good in the ring. Cena is better but I'd be willing to bet he could do a pretty good job if he was given Cena's position and marketing. But really, no one would be able to replace him. Cena is one of the top stars McMahon has signed in the last decade, and Cena has proven popular with all fans, shown by the amount of merchandise he sells as opposed to all other stars. The WWE would be in a worse place without him.

Well, hmmm, this is an interesting one that makes you think.

You have to take into account that before Cena was drafted to RAW in 2005, he wasn't the character we see today. He was an anti-rebellious character (not an anti-heel) against JBL's ethics, values, and reign.

Now it could be a coincidence he faced him at Wrestlemania 21, but let's look at all the wrestlers JBL faced during his 1-year title reign that COULD have main evented at Wrestlemania (Batista won rumble that year):

Eddie Guerrero
Undertaker
Booker T
Big Show
Kurt Angle

All the top superstars on SD! excluding Cena.

I really don't think any of these guys would have been the top babyface on SD!.

Sadly enough to say, looks like John Cena's push was inevitable.

PERHAPS, Eddie had a chance. But that would have been a HUGE blow to the WWE when he died of steroids.

As for the other unbeatable, superstrong super man: Batista, there was certainly more options on RAW for the push.

if cena didnt exist, who would every female and kid look up to? merchandise sales would not be as high!!. seriously though, as much as i think cena is overrated i give him credit. the guy is a hero among children but more importantly he has done a good job at getting people over. edge became a top heel in the company during that feud, miz has become a bigger heel since the feud with cena (at least in my opinion). i really dont think there would be a huge difference but at least if there was no cena, we wouldnt see cena bs show all the time.

I would say hardy would be there "golden boy" although i would prefer it to be someone like MVP but based on what the have done with jeff hardy over the last few years, i would say he would have been the golden boy. of course he could be considered that now

Ok thats tru to some extent. Cena and edge do have good matches but edge would still be where he is eventually. You cant put the complete success of one superstar on another. cena did help edge out but edge would have still been a main eventer probly not as soon but eventually.

No. Edge was still getting face pops, even when he STOLE another face wrestler's girlfriend. That Cena feud is what made people boo Edge, because he fucked over their beloved Cena over and over and over again.

It takes a really good, really over face to keep the boos on Edge. Or else everyone will look at Edge and say "Oh, he's funny. I like him more than this stupid face." You need someone like Triple H, someone like Cena, someone big enough that the crowd has no choice but to boo Edge. And even then, some will find an excuse to cheer Edge still.

Blame on Edge the man, blame it on Edge the gimmick, blame it on whomever you want. No one gave a shit about Edge until that Cena feud.

wait what?i dont reall get wat ur saying but lets try it.

Simply put: As a pro-wrestler your job is to people to care about your match. If Punk could actually do his job worth half a shit, Cena would be replaceable. What goes for Punk also applies to MVP, Kofi, the like. Cena shouldn't be non-replaceable. But sadly enough, he is at the moment.

You can get the crowd to cheer for anyone no matter what if they are booked correctly. It dont matter who they are.

No. Creative gives the wrestlers the keys, but the wrestlers have to drive the crowd. Creative could push MVP as the most powerful wrestler this side of Brock Lesnar, but if MVP doesn't do his job and get the crowd to care, then MVP will flop harder than fucking Hornswoggle as McMahon's son.

IF they are booked the right way and not shoved down our throats like cena

Cena wasn't shoved down anyone's throats. Millions wanted him, and Vince gave him to them. That's like saying HBK or Taker or Hardy is shoved down our throats. No. The crowd wants them. Maybe not you, but Vince doesn't really give a shit what you and your one ticket or PPV buy wants. He cares about the millions.

then everyone young, old, fat, short, tall, skinny, male, female, black, white, hispanic would mark out for them not just a select few like all children under 15 or all females.

Not one single wrestler is going to be loved by every demographic, and for you to say that it's even possible is naive. Also, to say that it's all Creative's fault isn't even plausible. Creative can't tell the crowd what to like. They can just see what works.

Its all about how they are booked. dont really get what you meant by if they did their jobs. i hope you dont mean that cena works harder than all of them. that would just be fucking stupid.

I'll spell it out for you. Very simply. I'll use an series of numbered steps to help you along.

1) Pro-Wrestling is not real wrestling.

2) The point of Pro-Wrestling is to get the crowd to pay for tickets to see the show, and to pay for PPVs. The only way WWE makes money is through these two sources of revenue. (Merchandise sales is thrown in with tickets to simplify the model.)

2) WWE is a pro-wrestling company.

3) So, the workers that perform on behalf of the WWE aim to get the crowd to pay the price for a ticket and buy PPVs.

4) The workers accomplish this goal by performing...you guessed it, Pro-Wrestling.

5) If a worker can not make the crowd care enough to be engrossed in their match, to pay for the ticket, to buy the PPV, then they fail at being a Pro-Wrestler.

Sadly enough for you, Cena does this more so than anyone else on the roster. Cena DOES work harder than anyone else on the roster. And for you to say otherwise incredibly demeans him and every other wrestler who actually accomplishes what they're supposed to accomplish as pro-wrestlers.

ok this one i really had a problem with which is why i really decided to replay to ur coment.

Oh goody. Let's see if you can manage not to completely lose control and flame me.

wtf are u fucking serious benoit did not deserve a tiltle reign???

No one gave a shit about him. That's why. A champ is supposed to have the entire crowd care about him. It's exactly why Punk's first reign was so shit. No one cared. Same for Benoit. I loved the dude, but damn. He didn't deserve his reign, and he definitely didn't deserve another.

thats fucking ******ed.

Damn. Now I'm all hurt. I totally will stop posting right here, because you told me what I wrote was "fucking ******ed." Ugh. Low blow. Ouch. I'm gonna run to a mod, be right back.

benoit was one of the best technical wrestlers around. he did not need anyone to carry him in a match and would always put on a good show.

OK. Just because you're a good technical wrestler doesn't mean you deserve the title. People have to give a shit. Which, as good as Benoit was, no one really cared on a large scale. He was a glorified mid-carder.

cena had nothing to do with them not getting another title shot but just the fact that you said benoit deserves to be in the mid card is bullshit.

Not really. The mid-card is for the people who are good workers, but can't sell a PPV. Benoit can't. Cena can.

i agree that cena had nothing to do with them not getting another tiltle reign but ask any wrestling fan any real wrestling fan who has watch it for many years not just 3 or 4 and they will tell you that benoit deserved it.

Any real Pro-Wrestling fan will tell you that Benoit didn't have what it takes to be more than a one-time Heavyweight Champion. Pro-Wrestlers, which is what Benoit was, have to have a crowd behind them. Benoit didn't have a large enough fan following to warrant more than his one title reign. Sorry.

Maybe he was a better Olympic Wrestler than Cena. OK. Doesn't matter in the realm of Fake Wrestling.

that would be like saying bret hart did no deserve the world title neither.

No. People gave a shit about Hart. There's the difference.

benoit was great in the ring and was a great wrestler thats why he and kurt angle were chosen to go to ecw and carry it when vince brought it back.

Benoit was sent to ECW because he was a mid-carder that Smackdown could afford to lose, but that ECW could survive on. That's like saying Swagger or Dreamer deserve the WHC because at the moment ECW is surviving on their backs.

eddie was supposed to get the tittle back but sadly he passed away.

We don't know that. I'd love to see where you read that. And Wiki or the Wrestlezone news doesn't count.

ok benjamin has potential but hes mostly good at hitting spots in ladder matches suchs as mitb. benjamin has potential but like i said before its all based on how they book him.

Buuulllshhhiitttt. Potential amounts to nothing when you've had push after push and nothing to show for it but a crowd that doesn't give a shit. As I've said, Creative gives the wrestlers the keys. The wrestlers have to drive the crowd along....or the wrestler fails.

Don't blame it on Creative. Blame it on Benjamin not being able to get the crowd to give a shit. Blame it on his horrid mic skills, his horrid ring work. When Benjamin isn't jumping really high, he really isn't doing anything.

My god. The crowd loves them. Batista and Cena are beloved by the crowd, so Vince is giving them to them. Maybe you don't like them. But Vince doesn't give a shit what one ticket buyer or PPV sale likes. He cares what the gross majority love. And just in case you can't tell from the pops, it's Cena. And Batista. And HBK. And Triple H.

If Cena is being shoved down our throats, so are HBK, Triple H, Hardy, Batista, pick a mega-face at the moment. Any of them.

the one thing that i learned from reading your post is that ur probly a john cena fan

Awww. You have enough reading comprehension to glean that much. Bless your little heart.

and love all the wrestlers that wwe tells you that ur suppose to love.

No. I love the wrestlers that do their job as Pro-Wrestlers. And, oh. Look at that. Cena is on that list.

fact of the matter is you probly havent been around that long watching wrestling.

I know a lot of long time viewers who love Cena. Why? Because they know what he does for the business.

You're probably some Attitude Era mark who can't get over the fact that the shock TV of yesteryear isn't coming back. So you take it out on the best workers in the business. Sorry, but Steve Austin and his beer truck or Kane and Katie Vick aren't coming back. Grow up.

No. Edge was still getting face pops, even when he STOLE another face wrestler's girlfriend. That Cena feud is what made people boo Edge, because he fucked over their beloved Cena over and over and over again. It takes a really good, really over face to keep the boos on Edge. Or else everyone will look at Edge and say "Oh, he's funny. I like him more than this stupid face." You need someone like Triple H, someone like Cena, someone big enough that the crowd has no choice but to boo Edge. And even then, some will find an excuse to cheer Edge still. Blame on Edge the man, blame it on Edge the gimmick, blame it on whomever you want. No one gave a shit about Edge until that Cena feud.

Yeah ok like i said cena did put on good matches with edge but u cant blame all of edge success on cena. weather cena existed or not edge would have become a main eventer eventually all he had to do was get at who ever was the most over face at the time. cena did help edge but its not the only reason why edge is where he is now.

Simply put: As a pro-wrestler your job is to people to care about your match. If Punk could actually do his job worth half a shit, Cena would be replaceable. What goes for Punk also applies to MVP, Kofi, the like. Cena shouldn't be non-replaceable. But sadly enough, he is at the moment.

true your job is to get people to care about you but you cant do that if you are being booked the wrong way. it all ties up. bookings play a major issue in a superstars career wheater you agree or not you know its the truth

No. Creative gives the wrestlers the keys, but the wrestlers have to drive the crowd. Creative could push MVP as the most powerful wrestler this side of Brock Lesnar, but if MVP doesn't do his job and get the crowd to care, then MVP will flop harder than fucking Hornswoggle as McMahon's son.

like i said yes its true wrestlers have to get the crowed to care but its impossible to do that when you are being thrown in as a jobber. best example mvp. heres a guy who came to raw stood up to randy orton the champion, or the top guy because he has the belt, and what happened shane interfeer. so what was the point of mvp even being there nothing. then once the title is vacated he talks about how he is going to be in the title match no matter what and what happens nothing. he looses his tile to kofi and is just there. and tonight looses to triple h. so you really cant get over when you havent done anything or havent really won any matches. again if they are not booked the right way people dont really care and they cant get people to give a damn about them.

Cena wasn't shoved down anyone's throats. Millions wanted him, and Vince gave him to them. That's like saying HBK or Taker or Hardy is shoved down our throats. No. The crowd wants them. Maybe not you, but Vince doesn't really give a shit what you and your one ticket or PPV buy wants. He cares about the millions.

yeah and if i was vince i would do the exact same thing no doubt about that. but when you have a guy like cena who is being booked as superman you really cant just sit there being a wrestling fan for so long and not be pissed about it. and no is not cuz of what everybody says that he only has 5 moves cuz fact of the matter is that most big time wreslters did too, scst,goldberg, and so on. my main issue with cena is not with him. is with the way creative is booking him in making him unbeatable and superman like. i respect cena for what he has done but the way he is booked is horrible. i never expected the miz to beat him at the bash but come on atleast make him look good. and again thats not his fault. but i will say this he made miz look good tonight at first then just messed it all up at in end in 5 seconds. cena cant honestly sell moves or anything. he could go through the most vicious match and walk away laughing and jumping. thats my problem with him.

I'll spell it out for you. Very simply. I'll use an series of numbered steps to help you along.

1) Pro-Wrestling is not real wrestling.

2) The point of Pro-Wrestling is to get the crowd to pay for tickets to see the show, and to pay for PPVs. The only way WWE makes money is through these two sources of revenue. (Merchandise sales is thrown in with tickets to simplify the model.)

2) WWE is a pro-wrestling company.

3) So, the workers that perform on behalf of the WWE aim to get the crowd to pay the price for a ticket and buy PPVs.

4) The workers accomplish this goal by performing...you guessed it, Pro-Wrestling.

5) If a worker can not make the crowd care enough to be engrossed in their match, to pay for the ticket, to buy the PPV, then they fail at being a Pro-Wrestler.

Sadly enough for you, Cena does this more so than anyone else on the roster. Cena DOES work harder than anyone else on the roster. And for you to say otherwise incredibly demeans him and every other wrestler who actually accomplishes what they're supposed to accomplish as pro-wrestlers.

seriously wrestlings fake? i knew something fishy was going on... seriously come on bro. you aint need to spell it out for me talk about a low blow. make me feel dumb if someone had to spell it out for me ouch. but like i said cena does work hard i have always said that. his work ethics is unmatch. but if u read what i wrote my problem is not with him but the way they book him.

Oh goody. Let's see if you can manage not to completely lose control and flame me.

lol yeah my bad bout that. doing good so far though.

No one gave a shit about him. That's why. A champ is supposed to have the entire crowd care about him. It's exactly why Punk's first reign was so shit. No one cared. Same for Benoit. I loved the dude, but damn. He didn't deserve his reign, and he definitely didn't deserve another.

no people did give a shit bout him. look as his wrestlemania match. people were behind him and wanted him to win. so once again vince gave them what they want like you said.

Damn. Now I'm all hurt. I totally will stop posting right here, because you told me what I wrote was "fucking ******ed." Ugh. Low blow. Ouch. I'm gonna run to a mod, be right back.

lol again my bad things got out of hand. actually im looking forward to see what you gonna say tommorrow.

OK. Just because you're a good technical wrestler doesn't mean you deserve the title. People have to give a shit. Which, as good as Benoit was, no one really cared on a large scale. He was a glorified mid-carder.

this is just my opinion but i would rather see benoit vs angle vs bret hart any day over batista vs cena vs who ever other big guy there is idk big show.

Not really. The mid-card is for the people who are good workers, but can't sell a PPV. Benoit can't. Cena can.

which is why benoit headline a wrestlemania. and yeah i know let me stop you there cena headline many. cena jus sells more than benoit theres no doubt bout that.

Any real Pro-Wrestling fan will tell you that Benoit didn't have what it takes to be more than a one-time Heavyweight Champion. Pro-Wrestlers, which is what Benoit was, have to have a crowd behind them. Benoit didn't have a large enough fan following to warrant more than his one title reign. Sorry. Maybe he was a better Olympic Wrestler than Cena. OK. Doesn't matter in the realm of Fake Wrestling.

so why dont we ask them.

No. People gave a shit about Hart. There's the difference.

hart was just like benoit a good technical wrestler but not good on the mic.

Benoit was sent to ECW because he was a mid-carder that Smackdown could afford to lose, but that ECW could survive on. That's like saying Swagger or Dreamer deserve the WHC because at the moment ECW is surviving on their backs.

so what about kurt angle then? why was he send to ecw? cant say kurt was a midcarder at most cuz then you really dont know what you are talking about. trying to be nice and not curse. and it different now because smackdown and raw dont really have any big main eventers that they send over to ecw. so they have to make due with wats on ecw.

Don't blame it on Creative. Blame it on Benjamin not being able to get the crowd to give a shit. Blame it on his horrid mic skills, his horrid ring work. When Benjamin isn't jumping really high, he really isn't doing anything.

hold up i aint say nothing more than benjamin has potential. i agree with you on what you said bout him. if he isnt jumping of ladders or anything he isnt doing anything. chill i agree.

My god. The crowd loves them. Batista and Cena are beloved by the crowd, so Vince is giving them to them. Maybe you don't like them. But Vince doesn't give a shit what one ticket buyer or PPV sale likes. He cares what the gross majority love. And just in case you can't tell from the pops, it's Cena. And Batista. And HBK. And Triple H.
If Cena is being shoved down our throats, so are HBK, Triple H, Hardy, Batista, pick a mega-face at the moment. Any of them.

ok you wanna talk bout pops? how many times has cena gotten booed of a building. how many times have people shouted you cant wrestle or you suck. he has even admited it. you cant say hes not being shoved down our throats when you have randy orton handcuffing cena and getting ready to punt cenas father in the head and the crowd is cheering randy to do it. cena was booed and the crowed loved wat orton did even though he was a heel. and yet cena was still forced down our throats and was stilll champion time and time after. so belive me its not just me its many people enough to fill up an arena and loud enough for you to hear them. another example triple h cena at royal rumble. cena made his come back and what did he comeback to? people wanting triple h to win so that cena wouldnt. people cheered everytime triple h would punch cena and boo everytime cena fought back but yet cena still won. best example ecw one night stand cena vs rvd. thats all i need to say i mean come people even thanked edge for spearing cena through a table. i could go on for a while with more examples but itll take too long. if thats not wwe shoving cena down our throats then idk what is.

Awww. You have enough reading comprehension to glean that much. Bless your little heart.

hey i use to like cena too until i saw what direction they were going with him.

No. I love the wrestlers that do their job as Pro-Wrestlers. And, oh. Look at that. Cena is on that list.

uh no you love the wrestlers that you are told to love and that are the top face at the moment.

I know a lot of long time viewers who love Cena. Why? Because they know what he does for the business. You're probably some Attitude Era mark who can't get over the fact that the shock TV of yesteryear isn't coming back. So you take it out on the best workers in the business. Sorry, but Steve Austin and his beer truck or Kane and Katie Vick aren't coming back. Grow up.

like i said i liked cena too but after what they did with him it was just horrible to watch. i mean come on 2 yrs in and already a wwe champ? wtf? he beat triple h and hbk at wrestlemania and you know damn well that he had not payed his dues yet.and this is were i loose it. hell yeah i would fucking mark out any fucking day for scst the rock any of the legends that made the buisness what it is over john cena and batista. thats when wrestling was at its best not now with all this bs. and i know the attitude era is gone and its not coming back but i was damn proud to have been able to witness it so dont tell me to grow up for actually liking wrestlers who were bigger than live back in the day and made wrestling what it is and got many people hooked on it. you probly dont even know what the attitude era was or were even a fan back then.thats why you dont feel how the real fans of the old wwf feel.we hate seeing something we loved so much growing up turn into nothing but shit. so dont think your better than me cuz you know who cena and batista are big fucking deal they aint shit compare to what the old wrestlers were. dont critasize me for liking superstars that made me wanna watch wrestling everyday as a kid cuz they did what they were suppose to and were booked the right way.dont compare wrestling today to what it used to be cuz again wrestling today is pure garbage.and if you think that wrestling today is better than you need wise up so honestly man you need to grow up and see that the wrestling you know today is garbage compare to what it used to be and again any real fan will tell you that. but you know what no matter how much i hate what the wwe has become i will continue to watch it cuz i loved it back then and will continue to love it now no matter how bad it is. and its all thx to the people that back then really made it something amazing. so i hope that answers your question yes i am an attitude era fan and you best bellieve if any of them guys came back i will mark the fuck out. i tryed to be nice but that just pushed me. that whole attitude era shot was just pathetic honestly go back and watch the attitude era and tell me you dont get chills. i still get chills watching austin vs the rock.

I was just going to red rep this post, but instead, I'll just rip it to pieces. And just to note, I did not mess with the spelling or grammar at all, so I may have issues with translation.

yeah the crowd does but once again this is just wwe shoving down our throats another non-talented big wrestler.

Big wrestler? Cena is 6'1 240 lbs. according to Wikipedia. By comparison, Randy Orton is 6'4 245. Wow, I just totally fucked up your entire argument there, huh?

the only reason batista is in the main even is cuz hes big and you know how much vince loves then big guys (remember great khali as world champion how pathetic). batista gets his reaction cuz he is booked the same way cena is as superman.

He's also over. Cena and Batista are not booked the same way at all either. Cena does get booked as a superman quite often, while Batista is the quiet, intense guy who will beat the living hell out of you.

Since when is going along with kayfabe and cheering the faces and booing the heels a bad thing? And how does that tell you he hasn't been watching wrestling that long? I could easily say that from your post I can tell that you probably didn't pass third grade, but that would also be a rash judgment without all the facts.

i have to agree with this, benoit is way better then mid-card and deserved the world title long before.

Benoit was a great wrestler, but he didn't have the crowd reaction to become champion. If the championship was given to the best wrestler, we would have Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin as champs, and WWE would really be in the shitter.

[quote[Cena is down every ones throats, like jonahs brothers down little kids throats.[/quote]

The Jonas Brothers can't be down anyone's throats. They are abstinent. Duh

The difference is, oh wait there is none.

You are so funny with your jokes and such.

Cena is the poster boy for the wwe, not because the fans chose him. but mr mcmahon chose him!

Wrong again. Vince won't push anyone who doesn't gain some kind of reaction from the crowd. We wonder why Triple H keeps getting world title shots? It's because he is over! The IWC may not like it, but he gets a top 5 pop each and every week. Sa,me with Cena. He gets boos mixed in, but he still gets one of the loudest reactions every week. The second Cena stops getting a reaction will be when he gets a gimmick change or dropped in the card. But until then, Cena will be main eventing pay per views in an arena near you.

In a Real Wrestling fans world, benoit would beat cena and cena would not be as over as benoit. Vince doesn't see it that way, and a lot has to do with benoits height. Vince doesn't like to many small athletes.

In a shoot wrestling world, Benoit probably would beat Cena. But in pro wrestling, you can be perfection personified in the ring, but if the crowd uses your matches as a bathroom break then you are going nowhere. It doesn't matter how tall you are. Taz was 5'9 and one of the best and most over guys in ECW history. Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Jericho have all been WWF/E champion and they are around the same height as Benoit. The fact is that Benoit had little to no charisma, while Cena oozes it. That is why Cena is the best in the business. He can not only perform well in the ring, but he garners a reaction from the crowd every time.

If John Cena had never come into the WWE then I'm sure there would of been someone to take his place. It would probably be someone with the same gimmick as John Cena has at the moment, which is obviously someone who the kids love and probably have teenage girls screaming for him. I remember I really liked Cena when he first came out before the PG era started and I really liked his attitude and rap gimmick. It was after he came to RAW in the draft was when I started to not really like him. I can't stand his gimmick but I understand he is really just doing his job. The guy is a perfect fit for where Vince wants to take the WWE. The whole PG thing and the WWE becoming more family friendly is a perfect fit for Cena's gimmick at the moment. I know he'll never go heel now but I definately prefered his gimmick when he was heel because he actually had attitude back then. Last few years his been face I can't stand the way he sucks up to the crowd so much..oh well. Anyway I got way out of the topic there..my bad. The WWE would be in fine shape even if Cena never existed because I'm sure there would of been someone else probably even better maybe. It wouldn't of meant the end of the WWE or anything like that.

I was just going to red rep this post, but instead, I'll just rip it to pieces. And just to note, I did not mess with the spelling or grammar at all, so I may have issues with translation.

well here we go with Mr.Perfect let see how well you do. You know we all cant be perfect. Except for Mr.Perfect.

Big wrestler? Cena is 6'1 240 lbs. according to Wikipedia. By comparison, Randy Orton is 6'4 245. Wow, I just totally fucked up your entire argument there, huh?.

Huh? you got to be shitting me. Hey asshole dint you read the last post before mine. even razor knew that wiki doesnt count. You cant honestly tell me that when orton and cena are side by side you cant tell cena is way bigger compare to orton. Dont believe everything you read just because its on the internet.you know you can form opinions and conclusions on your own thats what grown ups do ok.

He's also over. Cena and Batista are not booked the same way at all either. Cena does get booked as a superman quite often, while Batista is the quiet, intense guy who will beat the living hell out of you.?

seriously? do you not watch raw? batista stood in the ring and fought of 3 guys at one time. the only way he was stopped was by a chair shot. no matter how big you are or strong you are when you have three guys trying to beat the living hell out of you, you know damn well they will. so now tell me he is not booked as a superman stereotype as well. And once again what did this do to legacy? made them look like weak pathetic cowards who cant even team up on a guy without using a chair. so thats really bad booking.

Since when is going along with kayfabe and cheering the faces and booing the heels a bad thing? And how does that tell you he hasn't been watching wrestling that long? I could easily say that from your post I can tell that you probably didn't pass third grade, but that would also be a rash judgment without all the facts.?

again we grown ups have something called what? yes free will. that means we can form our own opinions. we dont have to go by what wwe tells us to believe. you will understand someday. and wow. third grade? well i dint really know that you had to spell out every single word when you type on a thread. But thank you for that captain grammar ill make sure i never miss spell another word again. Honestly sir i learned my lesson i will do good from now on.Gee wilikers captain grammar your cool i will try to spell out every word like you want me to so that you small brain can understand. uh oh big word there sound it out.If you dont know that u is you or the 2 is to or are is r, then you have way to much time on your hands trying to spell out every word. But like i said i will do it just for you ok.

Benoit was a great wrestler, but he didn't have the crowd reaction to become champion. If the championship was given to the best wrestler, we would have Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin as champs, and WWE would really be in the shitter.

lol not even going to say anything bout this one. see spelled out every word for you.

[quote[Cena is down every ones throats, like jonahs brothers down little kids throats.

The Jonas Brothers can't be down anyone's throats. They are abstinent. Duh

You are so funny with your jokes and such.

you are so funny with your jokes and such.

Wrong again. Vince won't push anyone who doesn't gain some kind of reaction from the crowd. We wonder why Triple H keeps getting world title shots? It's because he is over! The IWC may not like it, but he gets a top 5 pop each and every week. Sa,me with Cena. He gets boos mixed in, but he still gets one of the loudest reactions every week. The second Cena stops getting a reaction will be when he gets a gimmick change or dropped in the card. But until then, Cena will be main eventing pay per views in an arena near you.

Well look who made a mistake Mr.Perfect thats not good what would your writing teacher say?Again do you not watch raw or any ppvs? like i said before go back to the royal rumble when cena made his return and see what crowd reaction he got. Go back to ecw one night stand vs rvd and tell me what reaction he got there too.just go back to raw when his dad was there and orton punted him in the head. cena has even said it he gets booed right out of the arena at times. "Wow, I just totally fucked up your entire argument there, huh?" i had to do it.

In a shoot wrestling world, Benoit probably would beat Cena. But in pro wrestling, you can be perfection personified in the ring, but if the crowd uses your matches as a bathroom break then you are going nowhere. It doesn't matter how tall you are. Taz was 5'9 and one of the best and most over guys in ECW history. Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Jericho have all been WWF/E champion and they are around the same height as Benoit. The fact is that Benoit had little to no charisma, while Cena oozes it. That is why Cena is the best in the business. He can not only perform well in the ring, but he garners a reaction from the crowd every time.

Ok you used benoits matches as a bathroom break? damn thats sad that you cant appreciate a good performer.explain something to me. whats the difference between let say tazz, like you said, and benoit. For the matter explain to me the difference between benoit and bret one of the best there was. You cant.they were both excellent in the ring but not that great on the mic or at promos. So before you come on here trying to talk a big talk like you know it all you should have came more prepared. Your post was just a waste of time cuz atleast razor knew what he had to say and could back up his argument. You jus straight out talked from your ass. In other words you shouldnt have gotten involved in an argument that you had no idea what you were talking about. So next time be prepare and know what your going to say instead of trying to be a dick and trying to sound smart when in the end you just looked like an ass.

The "PeoplesRKO" does make some pretty good points here. I saw that RVD V CENA match at one night stand and I remember the Royal Rumble this year too. Both occasions Cena had negetive reactions from the crowd and especially at that One Night Stand paperview which I thought was awesome. I loved some the chants the crowd had going that night, all anti-cena obviously. Also Cena and Batitsta do have that super-hero like character too, which is obviously why the kids love them so much. In relation to Benoit, I think he definately made a great champion. Unlike with Cena there was never any negetive reaction to him from the crowd when he was the champ and with Cena there has been alot of hate coming from the crowd. That hate has maybe died down but it's still there. Benoit worked very hard to get to where he was and I think that moment at Wrestlemania 20 was one of the greatest moments I witnessed with him and Eddie. So anyway i think the "peoplesrko" has made some valid comments here.

The "PeoplesRKO" does make some pretty good points here. I saw that RVD V CENA match at one night stand and I remember the Royal Rumble this year too. Both occasions Cena had negetive reactions from the crowd and especially at that One Night Stand paperview which I thought was awesome. I loved some the chants the crowd had going that night, all anti-cena obviously. Also Cena and Batitsta do have that super-hero like character too, which is obviously why the kids love them so much. In relation to Benoit, I think he definately made a great champion. Unlike with Cena there was never any negetive reaction to him from the crowd when he was the champ and with Cena there has been alot of hate coming from the crowd. That hate has maybe died down but it's still there. Benoit worked very hard to get to where he was and I think that moment at Wrestlemania 20 was one of the greatest moments I witnessed with him and Eddie. So anyway i think the "peoplesrko" has made some valid comments here.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finnnaly somebody who actually understands. Thats the point i have been trying to get across for the past two days to them two. Kids love super heroes so thats why cena and batista are super hero like. Thats my problem with them the bookings. I said it time and time again. Also john cena is going to continue to be the top guy on wwe no doubt about that but you cant sit there and tell me that he is not being shoved down our throats after all that we saw time and time again. People were even promising to riot if cena won against rvd. Yes some people do love john cenas character but the real fans from way back in the day know better. And to say that he is not being shoved down our throats is just stupid. wrestlemania 20 was one of the greatest moments in wrestling history any real fan will tell you that. we knew the history behind benoit and eddie and why that moment meant so much and was so important. despite the fact that yes wrestling is fake and is staged, you couldnt help but get chills at that moment when benoit made tiple h tap and won the tile. even better when eddie came out and stood there with him. Benoit deserved that title due to the fact that he worked his ass off and paid his dues unlike cena. Cena was champion in two years. He had his debut and two years later was champion? thats the problem. Benoit deserved that title and was a great champion.YoYoYumba thank you.

well here we go with Mr.Perfect let see how well you do. You know we all cant be perfect. Except for Mr.Perfect.

Estoy perfección.

Huh? you got to be shitting me. Hey asshole dint you read the last post before mine. even razor knew that wiki doesnt count. You cant honestly tell me that when orton and cena are side by side you cant tell cena is way bigger compare to orton. Dont believe everything you read just because its on the internet.you know you can form opinions and conclusions on your own thats what grown ups do ok.

Bad boy, you really shouldn't flame. And I know Wiki is right here. Cena is smaller than Orton. He may look bigger because the weight in on a smaller frame, but he is shorter and lighter than Orton.

seriously? do you not watch raw? batista stood in the ring and fought of 3 guys at one time. the only way he was stopped was by a chair shot. no matter how big you are or strong you are when you have three guys trying to beat the living hell out of you, you know damn well they will. so now tell me he is not booked as a superman stereotype as well. And once again what did this do to legacy? made them look like weak pathetic cowards who cant even team up on a guy without using a chair. so thats really bad booking.

I will agree that Legacy hasn't been booked that well. You said right there why they are booked different. Cena gets beaten a lot on Raw on the weeks heading into the PPV. He looks hopeless at the PPV match, but ends up winning somehow. Batista always looks strong, and we go into the pay-per-view wondering how anyone can stop the Animal. It's not that hard to see the differences.

again we grown ups have something called what? yes free will. that means we can form our own opinions. we dont have to go by what wwe tells us to believe. you will understand someday.

So does that mean that if you watch Law and Order you cheer for the murderer to get away? How about in a car chase, do you just wait for the cops to lose him? Because we clearly don't want to do what everyone else does. People can also use their free will to cheer the faces and boo the heels. I can't believe you actually argued that.

and wow. third grade? well i dint really know that you had to spell out every single word when you type on a thread. But thank you for that captain grammar ill make sure i never miss spell another word again. Honestly sir i learned my lesson i will do good from now on.Gee wilikers captain grammar your cool i will try to spell out every word like you want me to so that you small brain can understand. uh oh big word there sound it out.If you dont know that u is you or the 2 is to or are is r, then you have way to much time on your hands trying to spell out every word. But like i said i will do it just for you ok.

You don't have to type out every word or spell everything right, but it makes you look a lot less stupid if you do. Plus, most people just skip posts that have no spelling, capitalization, or grammar. If you want to be taken seriously, you should probably dig out that grammar book you never used and study up.

lol not even going to say anything bout this one. see spelled out every word for you.

Nope, it's about. Nice try though. And please tell me what is wrong with that statement. You skipping it tells me you have no comeback for it

you are so funny with your jokes and such.

Speaking of not having a comeback...

Well look who made a mistake Mr.Perfect thats not good what would your writing teacher say?Again do you not watch raw or any ppvs? like i said before go back to the royal rumble when cena made his return and see what crowd reaction he got. Go back to ecw one night stand vs rvd and tell me what reaction he got there too.just go back to raw when his dad was there and orton punted him in the head. cena has even said it he gets booed right out of the arena at times. "Wow, I just totally fucked up your entire argument there, huh?" i had to do it.

I'd get a couple points off or my editor would fix it. They would kill me if I turned in something that looks like your post. I would love to go back and look at those reactions. You know why? BECAUSE HE GOT A FUCKING REACTION! That is my point. It doesn't matter if it is good or bad, Cena always gets the crowd to blow the top off of the place. The original argument was about Benoit, and if you look at his matches, he rarely got a big reaction. That is why Cena will be in the main event for a long time.

Ok you used benoits matches as a bathroom break? damn thats sad that you cant appreciate a good performer.

I never did, I enjoyed Benoit. What I said was that it always sounded like that's what the crowd did.

explain something to me. whats the difference between let say tazz, like you said, and benoit. For the matter explain to me the difference between benoit and bret one of the best there was. You cant.they were both excellent in the ring but not that great on the mic or at promos.

Taz and Hart both had chaisma, and Benoit didn't. Bret came out with his flashy coat and his sunglasses, and walked like he knew he was the best. Benoit, on the other hand, didn't really have personality. He walked out, wrestled his match, and left. There's your difference right there.

So before you come on here trying to talk a big talk like you know it all you should have came more prepared. Your post was just a waste of time cuz atleast razor knew what he had to say and could back up his argument. You jus straight out talked from your ass. In other words you shouldnt have gotten involved in an argument that you had no idea what you were talking about. So next time be prepare and know what your going to say instead of trying to be a dick and trying to sound smart when in the end you just looked like an ass.

Bad newbie. You need to be nice to people. I gave a good argument, and I backed it up there and here. If you keep flaming, I might have to get you in trouble.

Estoy perfección..

vamos aver.

Bad boy, you really shouldn't flame. And I know Wiki is right here. Cena is smaller than Orton. He may look bigger because the weight in on a smaller frame, but he is shorter and lighter than Orton..

what? he may look bigger but hes not? That made no sense but ok. Cena is bigger than orton no matter how you look at it. Its like saying a tall 6' skinny boy is bigger than a 5' 200lb monster. Cena may be shorter but he is still bigger when you compare their body frames.

I will agree that Legacy hasn't been booked that well. You said right there why they are booked different. Cena gets beaten a lot on Raw on the weeks heading into the PPV. He looks hopeless at the PPV match, but ends up winning somehow. Batista always looks strong, and we go into the pay-per-view wondering how anyone can stop the Animal. It's not that hard to see the differences.

Ok atleast we agree on one thing. And no cena does not always get beaten on raw every weak before a pay-per-view. Cena represents the classic super hero. He gets beat for 20 minutes in a match then in the last 2 minutes does 3 moves and gets the win. What kind of match is that. Then he walks away as if nothing happened. Yeah and does anyone ever stop the superhero animal? no unless they cheat. So that again proves how bad they are booked.They are made to look almost superhuman. And you cant say its not true because if you saw raw last night and saw the miz vs cena you know its true. Miz beat cena senseless over and over for 20 mintues straight, just about. Then in the last two min cena did his moves and got the win as if nothing had happened and as if the miz had never layed a finger on him.

So does that mean that if you watch Law and Order you cheer for the murderer to get away? How about in a car chase, do you just wait for the cops to lose him? Because we clearly don't want to do what everyone else does. People can also use their free will to cheer the faces and boo the heels. I can't believe you actually argued that.

That has nothing to do with this. Its not even a valid point in this argument. I dont do what everyone else wants, if that were the case i would be a huge john cena fan. No i form my own opinions. I like randy orton. A lot of people dont and may disagree with me but i dont sit here and say that he is the greatest thing to happen to the wwe. No because people have different opinions.

You don't have to type out every word or spell everything right, but it makes you look a lot less stupid if you do. Plus, most people just skip posts that have no spelling, capitalization, or grammar. If you want to be taken seriously, you should probably dig out that grammar book you never used and study up.

People or you? You cant say that everyone does one thing jus because you or a select few do it. Point you looked at my post. why? if the grammar was so bad and everything what made you look at it? i thought you just skipped post with grammar as horrible as mine. The fact of the matter is that you read my post because the thread interested you and you wanted to see what everyone was talking about.Once you saw what i wrote, because you took the time to read the whole thing obviously because you quoted me a few times, you posted your own opinions. Grammar book i never used? im in college working on my degree so apparently i dint do too bad then huh? i just knew how to also have a life back in high school. books were not everything to me.

Speaking of not having a comeback....

The reason i posted that was because you were making fun of a guy for making a joke and then turned around and did the same thing. Kinda went over your head dint it?

I'd get a couple points off or my editor would fix it. They would kill me if I turned in something that looks like your post. I would love to go back and look at those reactions. You know why? BECAUSE HE GOT A FUCKING REACTION! That is my point. It doesn't matter if it is good or bad, Cena always gets the crowd to blow the top off of the place. The original argument was about Benoit, and if you look at his matches, he rarely got a big reaction. That is why Cena will be in the main event for a long time..

No hold on a second. You said cena gets cheered and the people love him and all that. I just proved to you that the reaction he gets is not the one you said he always receives. Thats why so far other people have agreed with me on this. I also said many times before yeah cena will be the main event for a long time and no one can change that. I have already said this. Talk about me flaiming? temper, temper

I never did, I enjoyed Benoit. What I said was that it always sounded like that's what the crowd did.

How do you know thats what the crowed did. You just compared benoits matches to a diva match. Any times diva perform the crowd gets up to use the bathroom or take a break and trust me i know this because i have been there. I cannot remember a time being in the live audience when people saw benoit wrestle and where like this match sucks come on lets go to the bathroom. People enjoyed it.

Taz and Hart both had chaisma, and Benoit didn't. Bret came out with his flashy coat and his sunglasses, and walked like he knew he was the best. Benoit, on the other hand, didn't really have personality. He walked out, wrestled his match, and left. There's your difference right there...

Ok yeah besides his entrence hart really cant compare to cena or the rock in charisma. But yet people still loved him to death. Hart was never good on the mic or at promos same goes for tazz. The entrance was all they had. But that again is bookings. The writers form the wrestlers character. Benoit was booked as a guy who dint have to be all flashy and show off. He was booked as the rabid wolverine who would come out there normal whup your ass, make you tap, leave and not care about anything.

Bad newbie. You need to be nice to people. I gave a good argument, and I backed it up there and here. If you keep flaming, I might have to get you in trouble.

How can either of us have a good argument when we went completely off topic. This whole thing was about benoit and we only mentioned him once or twice at most. The rest of the post we just spend cursing or making fun of each other.This became who can make fun of who better. Bottom line is that benoit deserve the title weather you love him or hate him. Same as cena. Weather we love him or hate him he will become champion again sometime soon and will be a multiple time champion. Dont sell benoit short because the fact is that he deserved that title for everything he did in the buissness and everything he had acomplished.Saying that benoit dint deserve the title or belong in the mid-card is a huge slap in the face to someone like him who has accomplished so much. He may be a horrible person for what he did and after that i lost all respect for him as a human being, but you cant say that his wrestling legacy (no pun) wasnt a great one.His wrestling legacy will always live on. Get me in trouble? tsk. tsk. we both might have to get in trouble there then because you did the same as me. Plus telling on someone kinda childish dont you think? solve this the way its need to be solved on here. Dont go telling on mommy that people are cursing.

I am of the opinion that if Cena never existed then wrestling in the WWE would not be the same product that you see today. Cena is only in the position that he is in because he has earned it. Nobody gets anything fo nothing and Cena is a prime example of that. As a rookie he was probably the most entertaining guy on the roster and showed wrestling talen beyond his years. He is a greta role model to kids and adults alike and I think he is the face of a generation of wrestling fans. If Cena had never became a wrestler, someone else would take his place probably. Since it's hypothetical then i would probably say that nobody would do it as well as John Cena does. Cena is in that position because he deserves it and I don't think it is too fair to say that it is his fault that wrestling in the WWE is in a dire state of affairs because of him. He is only doing what he is told and at the end of the day he is being pushed to the oon as the new face of the WWE.

As for Benjamin I think you are quite mistaken. Don't get me wrong, the guy has huge ammounts of talent and I think he will eventually break into the main event scene at some point and he does deserve it. But to say that he would have more spotlight in Cena's stead is just wrong basically. let us not forget that he is black. I realise that is a pretty blunt thing to say but it is true. I can't remember the last black WWE champion. Can you? The point is, Cena is the face of a generation and an illustration of where WWE is going. I like Cena and I hope that he continues to wrestler even in the face of all the haters who wish he didn't exist.

If he didn't exist, the WWE would have another person in his position. Not to say he would be as successful, but it's how the business works. When one guy goes, another comes into take his place. They may not be as good, but they still fill the gap. I highly doubt the WWE would be as strong as it is, because Cena has done a very good job. However, the gimmick can be carried out by a lot of people. To the same extent? I doubt it. All in all, the WWE would be where it is now, just maybe with slightly lower TV ratings, and less revenue from merchandise.

vamos aver.

Well, you clearly know Spanish better than me because I have no clue what aver means.

what? he may look bigger but hes not? That made no sense but ok. Cena is bigger than orton no matter how you look at it. Its like saying a tall 6' skinny boy is bigger than a 5' 200lb monster. Cena may be shorter but he is still bigger when you compare their body frames.

We are saying the same thing. I'm saying that Cena isn't a giant like Batista or Kane, and I used Orton as an example. We agree here too.

Ok atleast we agree on one thing. And no cena does not always get beaten on raw every weak before a pay-per-view. Cena represents the classic super hero. He gets beat for 20 minutes in a match then in the last 2 minutes does 3 moves and gets the win. What kind of match is that. Then he walks away as if nothing happened. Yeah and does anyone ever stop the superhero animal? no unless they cheat. So that again proves how bad they are booked.They are made to look almost superhuman. And you cant say its not true because if you saw raw last night and saw the miz vs cena you know its true. Miz beat cena senseless over and over for 20 mintues straight, just about. Then in the last two min cena did his moves and got the win as if nothing had happened and as if the miz had never layed a finger on him.

I didn't watch Raw yet, but I did see their match at The Bash. Cena can get away with that against the Miz because he is in a completely different league. I'm going to use boxing as an example here. The best 10 year old in the world could fight the best 16 year old. The 10 year old could nail the older kid with perfect shots to the head, but since he is smaller and not in the same league, they won't do as much damage.

That has nothing to do with this. Its not even a valid point in this argument. I dont do what everyone else wants, if that were the case i would be a huge john cena fan. No i form my own opinions. I like randy orton. A lot of people dont and may disagree with me but i dont sit here and say that he is the greatest thing to happen to the wwe. No because people have different opinions.

Orton is one of my top 5 favorites right now. Liking one guy doesn't mean you have to blindly hate someone else. Cena and Orton are not only main eventers now, but will be for awhile into the future. I enjoy both of them and personally, I am glad they will be around for many years.

People or you? You cant say that everyone does one thing jus because you or a select few do it. Point you looked at my post. why? if the grammar was so bad and everything what made you look at it? i thought you just skipped post with grammar as horrible as mine. The fact of the matter is that you read my post because the thread interested you and you wanted to see what everyone was talking about.Once you saw what i wrote, because you took the time to read the whole thing obviously because you quoted me a few times, you posted your own opinions. Grammar book i never used? im in college working on my degree so apparently i dint do too bad then huh? i just knew how to also have a life back in high school. books were not everything to me.

I would have ignored it, but you responded to my post. I usually take the time to debate with anyone who argues my posts in a thread. I really am being serious though, if you want to become respected around here, grammar and spelling will give you a leg up on the other new posters. I'm also kind of a stickler about it because I'm a journalism major.

The reason i posted that was because you were making fun of a guy for making a joke and then turned around and did the same thing. Kinda went over your head dint it?

No, I knew what you were doing. What does dint mean?

No hold on a second. You said cena gets cheered and the people love him and all that. I just proved to you that the reaction he gets is not the one you said he always receives. Thats why so far other people have agreed with me on this. I also said many times before yeah cena will be the main event for a long time and no one can change that. I have already said this. Talk about me flaiming? temper, temper

Flaming is, according to the rules: This is described as insulting another member with malicious words or threats and is prohibited at Wrestlezone Forums. I didn't do that. You were close, but I wasn't too concerned with it. I said Cena gets one of the loudest reactions every week. That means boos and/or cheers. You would judge Orton the same way because guys like us cheer him every time he comes out. If you look at merchandise sales, however, you will see that Cena is probably the most over guy in the company, even with all of the boos.

How do you know thats what the crowed did. You just compared benoits matches to a diva match. Any times diva perform the crowd gets up to use the bathroom or take a break and trust me i know this because i have been there. I cannot remember a time being in the live audience when people saw benoit wrestle and where like this match sucks come on lets go to the bathroom. People enjoyed it.

Let's take a listen, shall we? Here is Benoit's entrance at WM 20. He comes in around 1:29

[youtube]nGXOnZA_tcc[/youtube]

Now here is Cena's entrance at WM 24, which is outside, so he doesn't even have echos.

[youtube]L4nnVOnY6pI[/youtube]

Ok yeah besides his entrence hart really cant compare to cena or the rock in charisma. But yet people still loved him to death. Hart was never good on the mic or at promos same goes for tazz. The entrance was all they had. But that again is bookings. The writers form the wrestlers character. Benoit was booked as a guy who dint have to be all flashy and show off. He was booked as the rabid wolverine who would come out there normal whup your ass, make you tap, leave and not care about anything.

I never said Hart compared to those guys, I'm saying that he had charisma and Benoit didn't. And it doesn't matter how you are booked. No matter how shitty your gimmick is, if you are good you can still shine through. Go look up Cena's debut match. No one had ever seen this guy before and he had no gimmick. He comes out and makes the crowd react to him. He did something within minutes of debuting that Benoit struggled with his entire career. If the fans don't care, then you won't matter.

How can either of us have a good argument when we went completely off topic. This whole thing was about benoit and we only mentioned him once or twice at most. The rest of the post we just spend cursing or making fun of each other.This became who can make fun of who better. Bottom line is that benoit deserve the title weather you love him or hate him. Same as cena. Weather we love him or hate him he will become champion again sometime soon and will be a multiple time champion. Dont sell benoit short because the fact is that he deserved that title for everything he did in the buissness and everything he had acomplished.Saying that benoit dint deserve the title or belong in the mid-card is a huge slap in the face to someone like him who has accomplished so much.

Benoit did deserve a title run. He was a very good wrestler and left it all in the ring. The fact is that he did not make a good champion because he struggled to make people react to him, which is why he stayed in the midcard.

Get me in trouble? tsk. tsk. we both might have to get in trouble there then because you did the same as me. Plus telling on someone kinda childish dont you think? solve this the way its need to be solved on here. Dont go telling on mommy that people are cursing.

Don't resort to insults to get a point across. You do a good job debating when you don't use them, but they will get you in trouble if you aren't careful.

Well, you clearly know Spanish better than me because I have no clue what aver means.

It means let see lol. Because i think you wrote i am perfection or close to it right?

I didn't watch Raw yet, but I did see their match at The Bash. Cena can get away with that against the Miz because he is in a completely different league. I'm going to use boxing as an example here. The best 10 year old in the world could fight the best 16 year old. The 10 year old could nail the older kid with perfect shots to the head, but since he is smaller and not in the same league, they won't do as much damage.

Yes of course with some one like the miz but not with someone like triple h or HBK you know. We agree here too.

Orton is one of my top 5 favorites right now. Liking one guy doesn't mean you have to blindly hate someone else. Cena and Orton are not only main eventers now, but will be for awhile into the future. I enjoy both of them and personally, I am glad they will be around for many years.

See we have something in common now. Also i dont blindly hate cena belive me its far from that. I have respect for cena but like i have said time and time again i hate what wwe is doing with him. I also hate the way wwe is booking randy right now and legacy for that matter. Randy looks like a punk, coward who you really cant take serious as a vicious heel. Randy is better and creative needs to start really pushing him as a better heel.

I would have ignored it, but you responded to my post. I usually take the time to debate with anyone who argues my posts in a thread. I really am being serious though, if you want to become respected around here, grammar and spelling will give you a leg up on the other new posters. I'm also kind of a stickler about it because I'm a journalism major.

No you read my post first before i responded right? Thats why i responded because after you read my post you picked out things and responded to them. Cool my major is criminal justice so now i can see why you like everything spelled correctly. Been doing good so far.

No, I knew what you were doing. What does dint mean?.

did not.

Flaming is, according to the rules: This is described as insulting another member with malicious words or threats and is prohibited at Wrestlezone Forums. I didn't do that. You were close, but I wasn't too concerned with it. I said Cena gets one of the loudest reactions every week. That means boos and/or cheers. You would judge Orton the same way because guys like us cheer him every time he comes out. If you look at merchandise sales, however, you will see that Cena is probably the most over guy in the company, even with all of the boos. .

Yeah well i grew up in the city so to me you have to curse to get your point across. I would not threaten you or anybody else for that matter not my style.And yeah cena is the most over guy in the company i will admit that. But my main thing here was that i did not like the way he was being booked thats all. ANd the whole cheering for randy yeah i do it all the time makes my girl angry she hates him lol.

et's take a listen, shall we? Here is Benoit's entrance at WM 20. He comes in around 1:29.

ok but hear the end of the match when benoit wins. Then here when cena wins.

I never said Hart compared to those guys, I'm saying that he had charisma and Benoit didn't. And it doesn't matter how you are booked. No matter how shitty your gimmick is, if you are good you can still shine through. Go look up Cena's debut match. No one had ever seen this guy before and he had no gimmick. He comes out and makes the crowd react to him. He did something within minutes of debuting that Benoit struggled with his entire career. If the fans don't care, then you won't matter.

No you cant say that. I mean come on atleast admit that bookings play a part in this. Look at some of the gimmicks we have had in the past few years that you know for a fact wont work.Bookings plays a major part in all this not all of it but a major part. and yeah he did get the crowed to react but also remember who was there with him? Angle. One of the best if not the best in the buissness. He made cena look like gold that night and thats why people started paying attention. Not to mention angle was the biggest heel back then too. Bookings like i said.

Don't resort to insults to get a point across. You do a good job debating when you don't use them, but they will get you in trouble if you aren't careful.

Yeah i know so i hope we cool now. Good debate though. Thx i will. and if i misspelled anything it was not intetional im in kinda of a hurry here.

Let's take a listen, shall we? Here is Benoit's entrance at WM 20. He comes in around 1:29

[youtube]nGXOnZA_tcc[/youtube]

I thought I'd just point something out here. The crowd for that WrestleMania was just plain awful. They didn't cheer for anyone properly, nor boo anyone properly. So using that in your argument isn't valid. Each crowd is different. Cena get's boo'd in England a lot, but there are certain towns in America that love him to death.

Yeah ok like i said cena did put on good matches with edge but u cant blame all of edge success on cena. weather cena existed or not edge would have become a main eventer eventually all he had to do was get at who ever was the most over face at the time. cena did help edge but its not the only reason why edge is where he is now.

Oh, but i can. Edge was handed how much heat and how many pushes before Cena? Cena is the star that catapulted Edge to the main event. I won't equate the matches being good simply because of Cena, but I will equate Edge's success to Cena.

true your job is to get people to care about you but you cant do that if you are being booked the wrong way. it all ties up. bookings play a major issue in a superstars career wheater you agree or not you know its the truth

Booking does have a part in it. But if you're any good as a wrestler you'll be able to work with whatever Creative gives you. Dreamer somehow has the crowd behind him and all Creative gives him is a whole lot of matches he jobs in. Kane is still over, but all he does is job on all the PPVs.

And, just in case you don't want to accept them, take Hornswoggle. He regularly gets pops. He's built as a fucking Leprechaun. Remember the promo with Carlito where Hornswoggle ran through a hole he painted in the wall, ala the old Roadrunner cartoons? Remember that? The crowd laughed their asses off, and still love Hornswoggle.

Obviously, Creative can spit stupid shit out of their asses from time to time, but some wrestlers still hold on to the crowd reaction. Creative really only does less than half the work. Most of it lies on the wrestler's shoulders.

like i said yes its true wrestlers have to get the crowed to care but its impossible to do that when you are being thrown in as a jobber.

Kane does it. Dreamer does it. Goldust does it. Val Venis used to do it. Umaga did it all the time. Khali. Who else?

best example mvp. heres a guy who came to raw stood up to randy orton the champion, or the top guy because he has the belt, and what happened shane interfeer. so what was the point of mvp even being there nothing.

That was to get MVP brushing against the main event. Only thing is, a bigger storyline was kinda going on at the moment. Remember the McMahon, "You punted my dad and my sister" storyline? Yeah. That takes much higher precedence over MVP.

then once the title is vacated he talks about how he is going to be in the title match no matter what and what happens nothing. he looses his tile to kofi and is just there. and tonight looses to triple h.

He lost the title to Kofi because he needed to be free of the mid-card belt so that he could focus on the main-event.

Really though. Did you expect Triple H to lose against MVP? At least MVP put up a fight. Just like Miz did against Cena. Both of the future main-eventers put up a good showing. Calm down.

so you really cant get over when you havent done anything or havent really won any matches. again if they are not booked the right way people dont really care and they cant get people to give a damn about them.

MVP still gets a reaction. As does Kane, Dreamer, so on and so forth. I listed them a few quotes before. Go there.

yeah and if i was vince i would do the exact same thing no doubt about that. but when you have a guy like cena who is being booked as superman you really cant just sit there being a wrestling fan for so long and not be pissed about it.

I do it. Because, as a pro-wrestling fan, I can still suspend belief. Because Cena is that good, he makes his opponents out to be believable combatants. Except for that last PPV. Miz was squuuaaaassshhheeeddd.

and no is not cuz of what everybody says that he only has 5 moves cuz fact of the matter is that most big time wreslters did too, scst,goldberg, and so on. my main issue with cena is not with him. is with the way creative is booking him in making him unbeatable and superman like.

He's your top face. He should be one of the best. Should they be booking their main-event, top of the card faces to be *****es? I don't understand. At one point people complain about the titles having no prestige, then when they give the title holder prestige, people complain. Make up yo mind.

i respect cena for what he has done but the way he is booked is horrible. i never expected the miz to beat him at the bash but come on atleast make him look good.

Oh damn. Watch last night's Raw. That was an incredible showing. Why? They had Miz get his ass handed to him at the Bash, then learn from his mistakes. And now, poof. Miz is reversing shit.

Wait, listen for it. Look for it. That's the formation of a storyline. If you're patient, it'll start to come together.

and again thats not his fault. but i will say this he made miz look good tonight at first then just messed it all up at in end in 5 seconds. cena cant honestly sell moves or anything. he could go through the most vicious match and walk away laughing and jumping. thats my problem with him.

He doesn't do that. He wasn't jumping and laughing away. He was quite tired. And after most PPV matches, if he's actually against a valid opponent, he's often face down in the ring or hobbling away.

Also. Those last 5 seconds? Biggest pops of the match my friend. That's why Cena hulks up and starts beating heel ass. The crowd wanted Miz to lose, and Cena to win. And Cena made it seem like he was having trouble. Lo and behold, Cena pulled it out. The crowd ate it up.

seriously wrestlings fake? i knew something fishy was going on... seriously come on bro. you aint need to spell it out for me talk about a low blow. make me feel dumb if someone had to spell it out for me ouch. but like i said cena does work hard i have always said that. his work ethics is unmatch. but if u read what i wrote my problem is not with him but the way they book him.

And if you read what i wrote, you'd understand that booking only has a very small deal with the character. The wrestler grows the gimmick out.

Creative tells them "Cena, win." And they might give a "This is a squash match." or something or another. Then Cena, Miz, and the Ring dudes (forgot their name) map out the match. Cena would have a major say in what happens, considering he's John motherfucking Cena. But still. If Creative wants it to be a squash, that's the only real control they have over the stars. Other than that and the gimmicks, the wrestlers are on their own to get over with the crowd.

no people did give a shit bout him. look as his wrestlemania match. people were behind him and wanted him to win. so once again vince gave them what they want like you said.

It was at the end of a MAJOR storyline with a Heel (?) Triple H. They popped for the "Oh my god, he's been going after the title forever! and Eddie got a title today too!" moment. And it was Wrestlemania. Everyone pops for everything at Wrestlemania. It's what you do.

lol again my bad things got out of hand. actually im looking forward to see what you gonna say tommorrow.

Not really. I was being sarcastic and pedantic. It's what I do.

this is just my opinion but i would rather see benoit vs angle vs bret hart any day over batista vs cena vs who ever other big guy there is idk big show.

And that's your personal preference. OK. I don't like Orton's promos and matches. But that doesn't cloud me from understanding (at least after the last few weeks) that Orton is a very good main-event player. As it shouldn't cloud you from understanding that Cena is a very good performer.

also, I like Kofi. A lot. Doesn't mean I want him to have a WHC right now. He's not ready.

which is why benoit headline a wrestlemania. and yeah i know let me stop you there cena headline many. cena jus sells more than benoit theres no doubt bout that.

Triple H headlined that PPV, don't let there be any doubt in your mind.

Also, Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero was on that card.

I'm telling you. Benoit alone not enough cared about. It was alongside Guerrero finally getting that championship and defending it against that jackass Kurt Angle that everyone really cared about.

Don't get me wrong. People liked Benoit. But not enough to warrant more than one title reign. No way in hell.

so why dont we ask them.

Well then, why don't we? and IWC doesn't count. I want a poll of every wrestling fan ever. I expect it in your next post.

hart was just like benoit a good technical wrestler but not good on the mic.

Not good on the mic? Are we speaking of the same Bret Hart? Must not be.

Even if i were to give you that Hart wasn't good on the mic (lulz) there is still a major difference. People still gave a shit about Hart.

so what about kurt angle then? why was he send to ecw? cant say kurt was a midcarder at most cuz then you really dont know what you are talking about. trying to be nice and not curse. and it different now because smackdown and raw dont really have any big main eventers that they send over to ecw. so they have to make due with wats on ecw.

Kurt Angle was the main eventer they sent over. Benoit was also sent over as the mid-carder that Smackdown could do without that Angle still had history with. That Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero. Remember that big feud? Benoit could easily say "You screwed over Eddie a whole lot. I don't like you. :("
When those two went over, they had a built in feud they could instantly rehash.

Oh, and please. Curse as much as you want. I curse plenty.

ok you wanna talk bout pops? how many times has cena gotten booed of a building. how many times have people shouted you cant wrestle or you suck. he has even admited it.

Smarky crowds, people getting tired of Cena, people thinking it's cool to boo Cena, Cena wrestling against their favorite superstar...blah blah blah. I can make up a reason. And all of them will apply.

you cant say hes not being shoved down our throats when you have randy orton handcuffing cena and getting ready to punt cenas father in the head and the crowd is cheering randy to do it. cena was booed and the crowed loved wat orton did even though he was a heel. and yet cena was still forced down our throats and was stilll champion time and time after.

I blame that on smarky crowds that loved Orton, and so cheered him. Sad thing is, they didn't realize they ruined Orton's play. Orton wanted to get booed. Tis why he punted Cena's father in the head.

I'll explain it like this:

Johnny Depp is in a play with Samuel L. Jackson. Depp is the good guy, Jackson is the bad guy. In the play, Jackson stabs Depp's family. Just chops them up. However, half the people in the crowd hate Depp as an actor, so they cheer Jackson's actions.

That's bullshit. And it's the same thing as what they do when they cheer Orton punting Cena's father.

so belive me its not just me its many people enough to fill up an arena and loud enough for you to hear them. another example triple h cena at royal rumble. cena made his come back and what did he comeback to? people wanting triple h to win so that cena wouldnt. people cheered everytime triple h would punch cena and boo everytime cena fought back but yet cena still won.

People liked the face Triple H more than the face Cena. That's going to happen when you have face vs. face. Someone needs to be booed for the sake of the story of the match.

best example ecw one night stand cena vs rvd. thats all i need to say i mean come people even thanked edge for spearing cena through a table. i could go on for a while with more examples but itll take too long. if thats not wwe shoving cena down our throats then idk what is.

That doesn't count at all. RVD was practicing horrible Heel psychology and playing to that crowd to get the pops he should have been setting up for Cena. Also, the ECW crowd was the smarkiest group of assholes you could ever get. Null and void.

You know those crowds that you listed that booed Cena? Guess what they did to boo Cena. They bought the ticket to get in. Which is, honestly, all that Cena wants to happen. Sure, he'd also love to get the pop. But you know what, if he can get his company the money from the ticket sales then he did his job.

You can't make the crowds pop. But you can get them to buy tickets. And you picked 3 crowds that booed him heavily. I can find 30 crowds that popped the roof off the building. I dunno, 3 crowds versus hundreds worth of mega-pops. I think Cena wins.

uh no you love the wrestlers that you are told to love and that are the top face at the moment.

No. I know the wrestlers I love. I don't like Batista all that much. I'm supposed to love him. I know what he does for the business, but I still don't like his character.

I don't like HBK all that much. But that's because he's been getting lazy with his ring work.

I don't like Punk all that much. Back when he was a face, that is.

Hmmm. That's 3 wrestlers that are top faces that I don't like. Try to force wrestlers into my mouth some more, please. You'll keep looking silly.

like i said i liked cena too but after what they did with him it was just horrible to watch. i mean come on 2 yrs in and already a wwe champ? wtf? he beat triple h and hbk at wrestlemania and you know damn well that he had not payed his dues yet. and this is were i loose it.

Brock Lesnar was wrestling for how long before his first championship? How about Goldberg?

When you have a wrestler debut giving Kurt Angle a run for his money, you can't really have him floundering in the mid-card. They pushed him hard and fast, and the crowd loved it. If the crowd loves Cena, and Cena can carry the ratings of PPVs and shows, then Cena deserves that Championship.

hell yeah i would fucking mark out any fucking day for scst the rock any of the legends that made the buisness what it is over john cena and batista. thats when wrestling was at its best not now with all this bs. and i know the attitude era is gone and its not coming back but i was damn proud to have been able to witness it so dont tell me to grow up for actually liking wrestlers who were bigger than live back in the day and made wrestling what it is and got many people hooked on it. you probly dont even know what the attitude era was or were even a fan back then.

If was nothing but Shock TV with a bit of wrestling thrown in between. I understand it was a major boom for the industry, blah blah blah. Still doesn't change the fact of the matter. It's not coming back. Grow up and accept the WWE for the good show it is today.

thats why you dont feel how the real fans of the old wwf feel.we hate seeing something we loved so much growing up turn into nothing but shit. so dont think your better than me cuz you know who cena and batista are big fucking deal they aint shit compare to what the old wrestlers were.

I don't think I'm better than you. I just know that Cena is doing better than anyone in the Attitude Era, except for perhaps Stone Cold and the Rock. And he's doing it without the massive amounts of shit Shock TV that Stone Cold and the Rock rode to the top.

I would like to argue that you think you're better than me, simply because you watched the Attitude Era and I didn't. Boo hoo. I went back and caught up on what happened. I watched the old shows. It was really nothing much more than "Run him over with a car.....Cement truck....flip a couple people off...fuck a dead chick....kiss McMahon's ass...." Please, tell me how that makes good wrestling.

dont critasize me for liking superstars that made me wanna watch wrestling everyday as a kid cuz they did what they were suppose to and were booked the right way.dont compare wrestling today to what it used to be cuz again wrestling today is pure garbage.and if you think that wrestling today is better than you need wise up so honestly man you need to grow up and see that the wrestling you know today is garbage compare to what it used to be and again any real fan will tell you that.

So I can't compare the two, but you can? Hypocrisy much?

but you know what no matter how much i hate what the wwe has become i will continue to watch it cuz i loved it back then and will continue to love it now no matter how bad it is. and its all thx to the people that back then really made it something amazing. so i hope that answers your question yes i am an attitude era fan and you best bellieve if any of them guys came back i will mark the fuck out. i tryed to be nice but that just pushed me. that whole attitude era shot was just pathetic honestly go back and watch the attitude era and tell me you dont get chills. i still get chills watching austin vs the rock

Awww, you tried to be nice but I just pushed you over the edge. Remind me to give a shit next time.

You liked the Attitude Era. OK. Who cares right now? It's not the Attitude Era anymore. Grow up. If you would get over your kink for the old era and accept the new Era for what it is, then you would understand that today's era of wrestling isn't any worse than the Attitude Era.

You're no better because you watched the Attitude Era. I'm no better because I like this current era more. But get a grip. This current era isn't all that worse. And I guarantee you half of why it's so good is Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back