• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What if Cena became "half heel" (STP Thread)

merce07

Dark Match Winner
Ok so everybody keeps talking about a Cena heel turn and how the WWE should turn him heel to freshen up his character. Others then say they cant do that because the women and kids love him and he sells merch. Heres my solution:

Turn him "half way heel". What I mean by this is instead of being a full blown heel have him instead turn on the people that hate him (ie men). This is logical since he already acknowleged that women and kids love him and me hate him. So then he can play off the heat that he gets off of guys over 15 or so, and still be an idol to women and kids.

Do you think this could work. And if so how would the WWE go about doing it?

To answer my own question I think fake crowd interference from a guy in one of his matches to cost him the title or something like that could lead into him finally breaking and turing his back on Adult male WWE fans.

Ok so everybody keeps talking about a Cena heel turn and how the WWE should turn him heel to freshen up his character. Others then say they cant do that because the women and kids love him and he sells merch. Heres my solution:

Turn him "half way heel". What I mean by this is instead of being a full blown heel have him instead turn on the people that hate him (ie men). This is logical since he already acknowleged that women and kids love him and me hate him. So then he can play off the heat that he gets off of guys over 15 or so, and still be an idol to women and kids.

To answer my own question I think fake crowd interference from a guy in one of his matches to cost him the title or something like that could lead into him finally breaking and turing his back on Adult male WWE fans.

Terrible idea.

Just to clarify on something, you want him to turn his back on male WWE fans who you say hate Cena? How can he turn his back on people that hate him? If anything else, they'll hate him even more. By your logic, that'll mean the guys will love him and the women and children will hate him. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore because of this post.

Wait a minute. He's basically half heel already by guys hating him and women loving him. That's been going on for years. The "Cena sucks" fanbase isn't as strong as it was in 2005-2006 anyways.

Police_Light_Red.jpg

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE STUPID THREAD POLICE!!

I've read your other thread about the ****** on youtube, so I have very little hope for this one.

Turn him "half way heel".

Um what? Have you heard of the term "tweener"? I mean it's not like it's an uncommon word 'round these parts.

What I mean by this is instead of being a full blown heel have him instead turn on the people that hate him (ie men).

Why on earth would he do that? This is the guy who does this:

6hi2xs.jpg

With people who wear shirts proclaming their hatrid for him. He also "hugged it out" with an "I hate Cena guy". Why change up an act that works for the important part of the audience to appeal to people like us who don't matter.

This is logical since he already acknowleged that women and kids love him and me hate him. So then he can play off the heat that he gets off of guys over 15 or so, and still be an idol to women and kids.

Part of Cena's appeal to kids is that he's that awesome guy who can do no wrong. Him being a dick to people who dislike him undermines that. And If he goes all tweener the people who hate him will stop, because HEELZ ARE TEH AWESUM, which would undermine his act.

Not remotely and they shouldn't and wouldn't.

You mean like the two times they've already done that and didn't turn him "half heel?" People responded to both times by booing the attacker. Attempting to turn a babyface heel by denouncing a heel is not going to work.

In conculsion your idea is stupid, you're a dumbass, please sign out of your account and never log in again. That way nobody with a brain will ever be subjected to the idiotic ramblings you call a post again.

Look you've been caught fair and square. I'm not even going to read your post, your thread name was one of the silliest things I've read. The term you might be looking for is tweener. If not, fuck knows what your rambling about.

LMAO. D-Man, I read a couple of your replies about the Jeff Hardy smoking thing, and I thought your opinion was (no offense, although some will be taken) slightly ******ed, but, in my eyes, you just redeemed yourself with the Billy Madison clip. Many Props, my good sir.

LMAO. D-Man, I read a couple of your replies about the Jeff Hardy smoking thing, and I thought your opinion was (no offense, although some will be taken) slightly ******ed, but, in my eyes, you just redeemed yourself with the Billy Madison clip. Many Props, my good sir.

Um... thanks, I guess?

sigh.....

first.... am i the only one who thinks that all of the 836,354,726,282 "should cena be heel or face" threads should be merged or maybe even banned?

anyways..... THEY DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE CENA AT ALL. i am by no means a cena mark, but, he is the only one in wrestling that can do what he does:

just one quick example cuz the more i think about this topic the less i wanna talk about it....

just say..... nexus came in and attacked and feuded with morrison, would it have had nearly the same impact? would the feud have carried on as long, would we have cared as much? I THINK NOT!!! I might be wrong, but, i doubt it.

stop talking about cena being heel or face... PLEASE!!

Tweeners bro, he's already amassed a giant amount of haters. He doesn’t need to turn heel. Because lets look at it this way? We've already seen thousands of fans boo him for years for good reasons. Why let them boo him for being a heel? I like the way he is now, gives me a smile to see that some people aren't fully blind.

Here's an idea, JOHN CENA DOESN'T TURN HEEL.

Here's my reasoning, HE'S AN AWESOME FACE AND THE WWE DOES NOT NEED ANYMORE HEELS RIGHT NOW.

The WWE is overloaded on heels as it is, and adding one more... well, one half more heel isn't going to do anyone any good.

Furthermore, John Cena is coming off one of his best years ever in 2010. He put on a great feud with both Batista and Nexus and has recaptured much of the fan's support. Turning him heel would make his second half of 2010 a total waste.

So what is it, do you hate wrestling? Do you want it to be bad? Do you want to see the WWE fail?

Here's my second idea, don't post stupid threads.

You've been busted by the STP

busted.jpg

What the black fuck are you thinking? What the fuck is a "half heel"? Would we be cheering for his left side while his right side distracted the ref and used the ropes for leverage?

Why do people think a heel turn will solve all problems? Or a face turn?

Things become stale when you have a shit creative team, plain and simple. Just turning someone heel/face is a cheap trick, and a lot of times a lazy move. If you have guys/gals who can come up with creative storylines and shit like that, you don't need to turn a guy to make him interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back