What I want to see at Wrestlemania.

[YOUTUBE]AyTBHQPSG5k[/YOUTUBE]

I want to see Shane O Mac jump from the top of the cell, right onto the Undertaker who's lying on the announce table. Talk about a Wrestlemania moment.

This is one of the main reasons I don't want Shane to step into the ring. People are expecting way too much out of him. Never mind that a fall like that has the potential of killing both guys.

This is one of the main reasons I don't want Shane to step into the ring. People are expecting way too much out of him. Never mind that a fall like that has the potential of killing both guys.

Chances of this to happen are slim to none, but Shane we're talking about here. Can he do it? Yeah. Will he do it? We'll see.

It's 2016. Shane is 46. Undertaker is 50. What you proposed isn't a spot; it's a murder-suicide.

I just want to see an entertaining wrasslin' show. Shane doesn't have to take a crazy bump for his match to be entertaining. In all honesty, a guy eligible for AARP shouldn't be taking crazy bumps from another guy who just by of AARP eligility who hasn't wrestled in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back