What I had to eat today

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see...I woke up this morning at around 1am, and had some Pizza at around 3:30am. Than around 11am I had some Doritos, and just about 20 minutes ago I had dinner, which included some very fantastic Pork...very fantastic. And some Potatoes, along with 2 carrots. I wasn't sure if I'd like the carrots or not so I only had two.

I'm planning on try to fix my sleeping schedule, as it's fucked up at the moment. As you saw I woke up at 1am, missing Raw. So I'll try to stay awake...I really want to fix it by Thursday, because if I sleep through the prime-time schedule, I'll miss Burn Notice.

Also, what I had to drink today. I had some Berry Juice..not sure what the hell that was but I'm all out of Pop and was desperate. Than I had a glass of Orange juice, and now I'm going to be drinking two diet peppers, They're pretty big Dr. Peppers though, bigger than a normal bottle but not. I just had the first one. I'm hoping they can get me through the night.

My guess is, I'll be able to stay awake till around 6, it won't help AS much, but it will help. Hopefully I can get some Coca Cola before Thursday, but I'm already feeling pretty tired. I hope I can make it...I just need to push through the stage...it comes in waves you know? Maybe I'll take a shower later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back