What happens to Morrison if he doesn't face Miz at Mania?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Him tagging with R-Truth last night scared me almost as much as the scheduled Elimination Chamber prelim vs. Truth, a rematch of an Elimination Chamber prelim from SmackDown a year ago. It was a year ago under these exact same booking scenarios (fighting Truth heading into the Chamber/teaming with Truth) that Morrison's push came to a screeching halt. Are we about to see the same thing for a second year in a row or can Morrison get out of R-Truth's orbit with his momentum intact by the time Mania rolls around? Where do you see JoMo on the biggest stage of them all if Rock vs. Cena doesn't take place?

He'll probably win the MITB by climbing a ladder on the outside and leap to a ladder on the inside 'cause you know HE KNOWZ PARKOUR!!!!!!!

If there is even a MITB match he should be in it and should win it. I'm still not sure if WWE is going to have 3 MITB matches in one year that seems a bit overkill. But yeah if that doesn't happen I see him and Truth doing some kind of angle with Daniel and Bateman depending on how soon NXT is over with.

I will go outside of the obvious and say he continues his story with Sheamus . Idk what this match does for either of them tho. Sheamus has nothing going on as well.

Anything less than winning MITB this year (for Morrison) is equal to being buried.

EDIT: Only because it doesn't look like he's getting into either of the main events. If that happened, different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back