• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What DVD would you like to see WWE produce?

kurt_angle_no1fan

Pre-Show Stalwart
I think WWE's catalogue of DVD releases just gets better and better. Ok, we obviously get the PPV's but the Elimination Chamber DVD is more than welcome, The Hart Foundation one was cool and The RAW Seasons 1 & 2 is just an excellent idea. I can see them doing all by the way - what a collectors item.

My question is what do you want to see on the horizons, what ideas have you got?

For me, I would just love a Kurt Angle DVD. Unrealistic at this moment for obvious reasons but I think 1 day we will see it. Are there any other wrestlers out there who havent got their own DVD? Maybe an Orton one is long overdue aswell.

How about a DVD Boxset called the Year in Review for each Wrestling year since say 1983 when WM kicked off? They could highlight the stories, the best matches, the PPV's, talk to talent from that year? Do all we way up to present day. This would be the difinitive story of WWF/WWE and a superb collectors item. Everything relevant from the history of WWE could be highlighted (apart from Benoit lol)

Thoughts?

I really want to see like a Randy Orton 3 DVD set. I had heard there is supposed to be one coming out around the end of the year so I hope that's true.

An Orton one will be out for sure. I would love an Extras or Easter Eggs section where it showed his top 10 reverse RKOS! Chokeslam, shooting star, FU etc etc!

what about a DVD of the best main event matche from all WM's..so 26 matches..but the only bad part is the price tag they will put on that DVD

Orton for sure deserves a sick DVD... It is waaay over due!

I would like to see a positive Ultimate Warrior DVD...

For one, I would like to see WWE produce a Best of Goldust DVD. I think he is easily one of the most underrated talents in wrestling. Whether you are talking on the mic, backstage, or in the ring, Goldust has delivered some great moments that would make a good two disc DVD (3 if they wanted to do a good biography piece on him covering the highs and lows of his career).

Also, WWE should continue their Raw Anthology series that they are coming out with. I've watched the show since it began, and I know a lot of the classic matches and segments that happened during the era that were not shown on the XV Anniversary DVD collection. In particular, I hope they continue to do the sets up until 1997-00 at least. Those were some of the most classic moments in WWE's history, and it would make for a great collection.

Third, I'd like to see WWE do a DVD based on the monsters of the ring. I'm talking men who were either giants or "big men": Andre the Giant, Big John Studd, Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow, Kevin Nash, Big Show, etc. Have a DVD set which highlights some of their best matches as well as a short biography of their careers.

For one, I would like to see WWE produce a Best of Goldust DVD. I think he is easily one of the most underrated talents in wrestling. Whether you are talking on the mic, backstage, or in the ring, Goldust has delivered some great moments that would make a good two disc DVD (3 if they wanted to do a good biography piece on him covering the highs and lows of his career).

Yes! I totally agree. I think this DVD would be amazing, so long it wasn't just a bunch of matches. Goldust was pretty much the only wrestler as a kid that I could remember growing up, all the way until my resurgence into wrestling.

Up until recently I would have said Y2J but he is finally getting his own dvd in september so I'll say Randy Orton how does he not have a DVD yet but Cena has 2(?) when they broke in around the same time. I read that they have one in the works for late 2010/early 2011 which is good.

personally and its already been said but a rick rude dvd would be awesome. another one id like to see is a bobby heenan/gorilla monsoon dvd of them calling their best highest hype matches those 2 together were gold on the mic. i actually teared up when heenan gave his speech for his HOF intro and said only thing he wished was if gorilla was there.

the sting dvd is a great idea and i would love to see a more extensive dvd produced on the nWo--back in black was ok but not much on the extras.

I'd like to see a history of the WWE dvd. From back when it was a regional to the present day. Getting people like Bruno Samartino, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and other huge names from various times in WWE history, to talk about the way the company has changed. If they could get the guy who did the beginning of the world heavyweight title dvd to sort it out, they could have a tasty package there

If Vince wanted to make a killing, he should release seasons of "Superstars of Wrestling" by year. Who among us would not enjoy reliving the start of feuds? how about the pay per view reports with Mean Gene? The WWE did a spectacular job of hype 20 to 25 years ago. A person could watch some of these old shows and want so bad to watch that year's pay per view events thanks to the hype and the reports with Mean Gene.
I realize this would be a tremendous undertaking. If probably won't happen because there would be 52 episodes. But if this were to happen I would run out and buy seasons 1985 to 1990. I know I'm not alone.

I think a good way to do RAW would be an anthology, summed up as Early Years, Attitude Years, Invasion, Going HD..what's NXT? That way you can kinda just get everything in a huge anthology set like they did for the Summerslam set or Royal Rumble. That would probably be a gold mine.

Another one would be a new McMahon Dynasty. Probably show the REAL family, Vince, Shane, Linda, Steph and HHH and all their families together.

I'd LOVE to see a DDP one. I think that would be amazing to see.
Then a Steiner Brothers dvd, or a Booker T dvd, or even a Bischoff dvd, how can you deny some of those people? I think all would be equally entertaining for many reasons, and their storied history, and personal history mostly.

I would like to see a Christian DVD, they could put his tlc matches and his ladder matches with Benjamin, RVD etc. Some of his brilliant promos with Edge from when they were together, some his fueds from before his hair cut with Booker T, DDP etc. And I am sure they could find many other matches like his classics with Swagger and even his one against Drew McIntyre from a few weeks back.

Another would probably be Randy Orton

I'd like to see a British Bulldog DVD, a William Regal one where he does in depth about his drug abuse and has all his skits and matchesand Rick Rude...

I would like to see a Booker T DVD. He's was one of my favorite wrestlers during the Monday Night Wars so it would be nice to see a one of him winning the WCW title finally and getting a documentary of sorts on his thoughts of WCW during those days.

I would also like to see a best of the Cruiserweights/Light Heavyweights (whatever they call them). It would be perfect way to see matches involving Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Gregory Helms, Billy Kidman, Psychosis, etc.

i will list some of the ones that id love to see and some that should be done because thier is some that are only on vhs.
1) all of the old mega-matches from colliseum video
2) a positive ultimate warrior vid(might help with their bid to induct him into the hof)
3)demoltion vid
4)celebrities of wrestling(show casing every moment backstage and in the ring of non-wrestler celebrities) who wouldnt want to see kane tombstone pete rose or cena smack around k-fed in their match or david arquette screw ddp whenever they wanted
5)greatest matches of movie wrestlers.(kane,hogan,andre,roddy piper zeus, ect ect) you know what i mean. maybe hosted by the fim freak goldust.
6)hogans movie- no holds barred(cause i cant find it anywhere on dvd)
these are just a few of the ones that id love to see

Some DVDs I would like to see are:

1) Randy Orton (which will be out by the end of this year/beginning of next)
2) "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
3) The Big Show,
4) History of the United States Championship
5) Greatest Stars of the New Millenium
6) Lex Luger
7) Sting (which will probably happen after he leaves TNA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back