• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What does the future hold for Legacy?

Honestly, I see them winning the Unified Tag Team titles then those two will split up and lose the tag titles, then move up to bigger things..Ted will move up to SmackDown! or maybe Cody, one of them will have a United States Title chase, and one of them might win the Intercontinental Title.
I say Cody will be Intercontinental Champion, and Ted will be U.S Champion.
Both have a major feud InterBrand.
kind of like Miz and Morrison.

I see Ted as a bigger star than Cody, and Ted will have a bright future.. maybe winning the WWE title a bit later, its too early to tell really.

or maybe Legacy makes their faction even bigger with Orton leaving.. Cody and Ted could be leaders of a huge Legacy Stable with Curt Henning's son Joe or wtvr his name is, Bret Dibiase, and some other 3rd oe 2nd generation guys from FCW. That would be cool and would really put Ted and Cody over..Cody needs mic work and he has got it.. he needs personality.:lmao::lol2:

Rhodes is so underrated its crazy. He is a hell of a lot better than Dibiase. He has potential to b serious threat in the WWE. And i read all the time about how he is not big enuff to b champ. Thats bull, look at Rey and Jericho

Just a thought.....

What if they continued on with Legacy, maoved Ted to the lead role and drafted in a new member with an equal legacy (possibly Richie Steamboat or one if not both of the Rotundas)

Unless something drastic happens then I see the being Raw's Cryme Tyme, only heel. How can they be taken seriously when the two of them are treated as being slightly less than Orton? But honestly I feel like they shouldn't be considered slightly less, they should be much less than Orton. What has Legacy done since joining with Orton? They beat DX once. Neither of them have Orton's charisma, talent, or look, despite what some in IWC think of Dibiase.

i kinda see Legacy doing what i read about earlier, which was like what Morrison and Miz did, but then again Miz and Morrison both had better charisma and are better in the ring and in promos. but yeah i see them staying as a team for a little bit longer then splitting.

but has anyone else noticed that Orton has gotten more popular in this rivalry, every time he wrestles a match now a days he comes out to a pretty big pop, and it looks like the crowds are into each of his matches throughout the whole match.

I would hope they stay together and get pushed to dominate the tag-team scene. I realize the tag-team scene isn't all that credible with the lack of teams, but these 2 need to work off of each other some more and spend time as a team outside of Orton's shadow. I'm more interested on how this "Legacy - Orton" angle is going to play out at WM. Obviously if they give 1 of them a 1-on-1 match with Randy, then that would show which one is getting the bigger push. But it would be lame to just give Orton some jabronie partner just to make it a tag match.

A Rhodes stable would be nice to see for sure, but it would just look like Cody is back in another Legacy type team. Still sounds like something that could happen though or at least have Dusty Rhodes manage Cody because Cody isn't ready to fly solo I think.

Ted has the look and everything going for him, and as far as the youth movement goes, they need to keep it hot and go forth with pushing Ted. His time to shine is now. As for Orton, move him to SmackDown. He's beaten everyone on the Raw roster. He needs to get away from Legacy and wreak havoc on the other side of the WWE for a long while.

A 3 way feud seems like the best way to end this and it should be a Wrestle Mania and then maybe at Backlash around the time of the draft have something to just end the whole thing. The future for Legacy seems to be over.

Because WWE have used all their options for a match at Mania, Orton vs Dibiase, Orton vs Rohodes and Dibiase, i have that in the next 2 or 3 weeks that Dibiase or Rhodes will betray the other and setup a triple threat match at WM 26

I hope they do it, otherwise orton wont have a match, and no one wants that:sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back