• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What does everybody think of me?

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.
All I would like to know is what you guys think of me after I've been here for 4 months. Honesty please and I promise I won't take offense to negative comments. I simply want to be a better poster.

Thanks! :)

I haven't seen one of your posts except this one. or if I have I haven't noticed it.

It looks like you made some sort of stable.

I think it shows the progress you had there when I'm just now finding out about it.

It looks like you made some sort of stable.

I think it shows the progress you had there when I'm just now finding out about it.

Well I just started it. That's why I did it: to make progress and to leave a small mark on these forums.

I like your signature

All credit goes to Theo, but the sig was my idea.

but I'll be damned if I remember seeing a post of yours man. Sorry.

No problem. Haven't felt like posting much lately.

Yes making stables makes a huge mark on the forums.

I created the J.O.B squad. Now everyone loves me.

Your user name kinda sucks, but your LD OP's are top notch. Haven't seen any other posts of yours though. Oh, and if you want to know what people think of you check your rep, don't make a thread. It's a bit pathetic, you can have a free pass though. Cool in my book.

I'll join the WrestleZoNexus if I'm the leader.

Know that by making a poster with the influence that I carry a member will instantly make your stable on par with a Jersey Triad without Norcal.

I'll join the WrestleZoNexus if I'm the leader.

Know that by making a poster with the influence that I carry a member will instantly make your stable on par with a Jersey Triad without Norcal.

I'd do what he says.

I haven't seen you post in the non spam wrestling sections since I have been here.

And just a question: Why is the opinion of a bunch of guys sitting behind a computer important to you?

@Macca

I thought you would nominate Bill Lesnar as the leader of WrestleZoNexus.

You got me thinking of your Sheamus lime pic every time I hear his theme.

Like everyone else, I can only remember you from the LDs.

I only have seen your work in the LDs, and I think I recall really disliking you at one point.

Then you changed that. Now I don't dislike you. I won't say I necessarily like you (especially since all I know you from is the LDs), but you've come a long way from dislike to neutral. Congrats.

Is it time for Stables again?

We have new stable names to parody. The WZFourtune and ImmorWZal. Just rolls off the tongue.

Like most people, I don't recall a post of yours outside of the LD's, but from what I've seen there, you've got a good sense of humour, are entertaining and are reasonably likeable.

Also, post outside the Wrestling Non-Spam threads, and try to spread yourself around more in the other Non-Spam sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back