What Do You Love In Wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
What Do You Love In Wrestling? Give reason's.

I love a pure wrestling match. But if I cant have that there's nothing truly better than a really bad match. A match where both participant's completley fuck up. Match's that are so bad that they become really entertaining. Hogan/Warrior Halloween Havoc 1998 is my personal favourite.

Ring Of Honor. I seriously believe that you cant find better wrestler's anywhere. I think this is one of the only promotion's that could survive without storyline's.

60 minute draw's. You never seem to get a bad 60 minute match.

Wrestler's being busted open hardway. Not good for the wrestler. But if there legitimatley busted open it always look's far more impressive.

I like brawling and wrestling combined together! Like John Cena, JBL, Undertaker and Kane!...

Wrestling is what I love about pro wrestling. The whole independent wrestling scene kicks ass. ROH is the best. Plain and simple I watch pro wrestling for the wrestling. I don't care about storylines & sports entertainment sucks.

You all now what i like but i can watch pure wrestling now &then. I also enjoy highflying matches because you just know someones gonna fuck up a spot and almost kill themselves.
BTW Jimmy Jacobs and Nigel Mcgginnus(sp?) were in Detroit on Saturday for a show. They looked good.

My personnal favourite type of wrestling is a mismatch in styles like (using people that exemplify each quality im talking about)Jeff Hardy vs Chris Benoit, I also love Submission and Plain Wrestling matches. But I also watch "garbage" wrestling like New Jack matches in the old ECW. But I really like matches that have a good storyline buildup and in the right match for the feud to blowover.

I love elimination style matches. The match that started this love was Pitbull #2 vs The Franchise Shane Douglas Vs Chris Jericho Vs 2 Cold Scorpio.
I loved just how Pitbull was a grappler, Shane Douglas was in between mat technique, brawling and grappling, Chris Jericho was a high flying/submission type guy and Scorp was a high flyer.
I just loved how even though all their styles were different they put on such a memorable match up.
Also, Agreed about Ring Of honor, its prolly the only promotion that I never get sick of.

What I love about wrestling that its well its awesome!!! A few days ago in my fed :D witch is all of my hometown that signed up we almost have 50 people in my fed every week when where doing our weekly show there our alot of people
that watch like at least 200 people my dads friend works for tsn and in a few solid years he thinks that it could be on tsn

I love the storytelling aspect of wrestling. How you watch a match and you can tell there's an epic story being unfurled before your eyes.

If you don't know what I mean just watch any Ric Flair match on the Ultimate Ric Flair Collection. Now he knows how to tell a story.

Same can be said for Triple H. Undertaker is really good at telling stories in his matches.

You don't need constant technical stuff or high flying to have a good wrestling match. Several big spots with big build up leading up to them makes for the best wrestling matches.

i love comedy storylines like when goldust and booker t were a tag team i also like stable feuds and divas takig their clothes off :>

WWF ATTITUDE ( better than all these crappy new promotions like tna) and the classics wwe and ecw ATTTITUDE WAS BEST

I love a little bit of everything if it's done right. I am a huge old school ECW fan which included the best pure wrestling matches, hardcore matches and storylines.

I love independent promotions, especially ROH, because the wrestlers have so much freedom to be creative with their moves and their characters.

I can watch pure wrestling matches all day long, but I am a sucker for a good storyline. A good storyline takes more than a few weeks to play out.

I love shoots. Whether it is a scheduled interview or if it happens in the ring shoots are one of the greatest aspects of wrestling.

I love a little bit of everything if it's done right. I am a huge old school ECW fan which included the best pure wrestling matches, hardcore matches and storylines.

I love independent promotions, especially ROH, because the wrestlers have so much freedom to be creative with their moves and their characters.

I can watch pure wrestling matches all day long, but I am a sucker for a good storyline. A good storyline takes more than a few weeks to play out.

I love shoots. Whether it is a scheduled interview or if it happens in the ring shoots are one of the greatest aspects of wrestling.

RVDgurl, you stole my ideas lol. But ya i love a good technical match just the way it goes back and fouth is awesome and sometimes mismatches likea high flyer vs a mat wrestler they always seem to bring an excitemnet to a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back