• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Do White People Smell Like?

Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Grapefruits of Wrath
Serious question here, hopefully someone can fill me in. Other races seem to have a distinct odor when they sweat, but being a Cracker myself, I can't seem to put my finger on the odor that represents the Caucasian race. So somebody fill me in and tell me what good ol' whitey smells like.

Here is my personal list of other races and the odors that I feel represent them in general, it's basically the smell I get when running next to one of em at the gym.

Punjabi's = Curry, and more curry.
Mexicans = Old raw burrito, extra onions.
Blacks = Zebra exhibit at the zoo

So, what the fuck do white people smell like??

saltines.jpg

Money and influence. I come from a long line of movie villains from the '80s.

In all seriousness, I'll tell all you what the white folk smell like. I'm Hispanic, so I know my nose is correct. They have an odor that smells like a bed made of hay that hasn't been made in weeks. Fucking weeks. When the whites sweat, the friction between their thighs release a musky kind of smell. I don't know about other Hispanics (I'm Colombian, by the way), but as for me, I smell like a bottle of the finest motherfucking cologne. When I sweat, it's as if God vomited all over my clothes.

In all seriousness, I'll tell all you what the white folk smell like. I'm Hispanic, so I know my nose is correct. They have an odor that smells like a bed made of hay that hasn't been made in weeks. Fucking weeks. When the whites sweat, the friction between their thighs release a musky kind of smell. I don't know about other Hispanics (I'm Colombian, by the way), but as for me, I smell like a bottle of the finest motherfucking cologne. When I sweat, it's as if God vomited all over my clothes.

Very interesting, very interesting indeed.

*SSC bends over and smells inner thighs*

I honestly couldn't have described that smell any better, that is pretty much exactley what I smell like when I sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back