What do we think of ‘Fire fly fun house’ then?

tommo1898

Dark Match Winner
Love it or hate it, it’s certainly being talked about. And in an era where fans are crying out for something original and different, this is certainly that. This is almost sure to divide opinion so thought it would be interesting to see what people think.

Personally i was intrigued after the first one but felt it could go either way and be either great or cringeworthy.

Still early days of course, but after the second instalment on Raw I am optimistic. The way Brays body language changed when he said the words ‘let me in’ was just super creepy and I thought it was awesome. Let’s see how it pans out but right now I am liking it

I love this new gimmick but somehow and somehow this will lead to a very dark and creepy Bray. At last night's promo just before Bray said "All you have to do is let me in", he made a serious face expression and this tells me he will come out with a new stable which I think its Sanity

Not sure why they every broke up the Wyatt Family. Bray, Braun, Harper, & Rowan were way over as a dominant heel group. Then Rollins turned on the Shield and they became an after thought. Wyatt climbs up the card on Smackdown has a great feud with Orton and then??? This Firefly Funhouse thing seems a bit to goofy for me. If it takes a nice morbid twist then it might be ok but the Bray Wyatt character has been fine from Day 1 just needs to maintain a solid push.

Was just listening to Busted Open Radio on Sirrius this morning and Bully Ray came up with a great idea. What if the voice of the witch was Nikki Cross and the voice of the Buzzard was Eric Young??? This would be a good way to segway Bray into the leader of a new group. I would put his brother Bo Dallas with him to if it was up to me. The storyline could be the 3 of them breaking out of an asylum.

Was just listening to Busted Open Radio on Sirrius this morning and Bully Ray came up with a great idea. What if the voice of the witch was Nikki Cross and the voice of the Buzzard was Eric Young??? This would be a good way to segway Bray into the leader of a new group. I would put his brother Bo Dallas with him to if it was up to me. The storyline could be the 3 of them breaking out of an asylum.

Along these lines, make it so in the end they never got out of the asylum and were just nuts and making this show for the other inmates and the way it played out was all in their heads

So far I really like it, it's been the highlight of Raw each week since it started. I'm interested to see what the gimmick is like when paired against someone. I think sami zayn would be a good first feud as he's also doing some great promo work. The gimmick has a lot of depth to it I just hope it's successful.

Having watched last night’s segment I am still hopeful but thought it was a little step back. It felt like last night’s one should have been the second one and last Monday’s one should have been tonight. Bray was more happy go lucky and a bit less sinister this time and I was hoping for more signs of the mask slipping like we got last Monday. Still some cool stuff though, the somewhat miserable looking children at the picnic was amusing

Still waiting and see for me. I have hopes, but we see how WWE hypes something, then uses them to push the guys they really want.

I think the best way to get him on TV and create a great new storyline is as the new Wyatt Family as Bray shows up on Raw with Lars Sullivan. He needs the rub. When Stroman comes back he gets him to align again as well. Then he performs a spell on Kailtlyn (they bring her back) using her as the vessel for the spirit of Sister Abigail. Wyatt, Sullivan, Stroman, & Kaitlyn as the new Wyatt Family. Maybe even add Bo Dallas since he's Bray's real life brother. Now that would be a strong group with many storylines that could build off of. Imagine a program where Wyatt wins the Universal Title from Rollins, Balor wins the Rumble, and we get Demon Balor vs. New Bray Wyatt at next year's Wrestlemania! I know that feud happened for a minute awhile back but the New Wyatt character seems like it could be even more edgy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back