What company makes you think of Jonathan Coachman more: WWE or ESPN

The Max Attack

Analytical Dreamer
Its plain and simple. Which company makes you think of Jonathan Coachman more? WWE or ESPN

When I see him on ESPN, I cant see him in that kind of environment. I can only see him as he was with his time in the WWE.

So once again I ask. When you see The Coach? What company do you see? WWE or ESPN

WWE. Everytime I see him I think of him getting speared or rock bottomed. The WWE made him big so I guess that's why I think that. He probably wouldn't be on ESPN if not for the WWE.

I think he's alright on ESPN but of course I think of him more with WWE. He was always the suck-up-to-the-boss jackass, which I thought he played well. His voice matches that role... it's so damn irritating, that whenever I hear him on ESPN I instantly remember him as one of the heel figures on RAW, lol. But then again I think almost everybody on ESPN are a bunch of tools so Coach fits right in.

And I agree with The Crock, I don't think he would have landed that ESPN job in the first place if it weren't for WWE.

WWE by miles...this guy was pretty good...very weak guy, getting beaten u every week..had his hand in VKM's ass on-screen at all times...His kick ass theme, and lets not forget him getting beaten up..did i already mention that!!

Any time I see Coach I think Charleston, thank you Dwayne. Really though, I watch ESPN quite a bit and I hardly even see him do any sportscasting so it's WWE by far. It might have something to do with him being in wrestling first or it might be that he was on TV more in the WWE, either way I remember him for his time in the WWE much more than I do when I see him reporting my sports news.

oh WWE for sure! anytime they had him and the rock on screen together it was Promo GOLD especially after coach turned heel, those were the funniest segments on WWE tv in a LONG time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back