what character would you switch to if given the chance?

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I'd probably try a comedy character to see if I can do it.

I'd try an evil short order cook trying to bring about Armageddon through Morbid Obesity. The feud with Flex writes itself

It's an idea if I ever get bored with him. That won't happen for a while though. The plans I have should keep everything exciting for a year or so hopefully.

Hulk Hogan, but from Canada with a heavy Canadian accent and red tights. Wants to be a face but the fans won't allow it because Canadians are generally heels in wrestling. "Whatya gonna do dere eh? "

Hulk Hogan, but from Canada with a heavy Canadian accent and red tights. Wants to be a face but the fans won't allow it because Canadians are generally heels in wrestling. "Whatya gonna do dere eh? "
I've never met a Canadian who speaks like that. Are you sure this guy isn't from Minnesota?

I've never met a Canadian who speaks like that. Are you sure this guy isn't from Minnesota?

Head to the Maritimes. They all talk like pirates the closer you get to Newfoundland. Some Newfoundland accents are hilariously bad, one word sentences, extremely high speed marble mouth madness.

HowshegoinbayheadindownTodstoreferabottladrink?

Is a typical sentence for example.

I reckon I'd have a hard time getting laid in the Maritimes. I don't have any family out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back