What Beatles song should I Draw?

#hamler

That's all folks.
I'm in Advance Art, I have to pick any beatles song and draw it. Thing is, I need pot to understand a fucking Beatles song. Pot is not allowed in my school for some odd reason... So, I'm wondering, if anyone can give me some suggestions on what song, and what exactly to draw for my project.

I was thinking "Come Together" or "Across the Universe". I want something good to look at while high. I don't know though.

Please Help.

"All you need is love" and "I wanna hold your hand" are great ones.

The best way to do this is to listen to a bunch of different songs, and for each one start a new scetch without thinking about what you are drawing before hand. Then go back and see what inspired you the most and add onto your original piece until you have something you are proud of.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2533282 said:
The best way to do this is to listen to a bunch of different songs, and for each one start a new scetch without thinking about what you are drawing before hand. Then go back and see what inspired you the most and add onto your original piece until you have something you are proud of.

Ah thanks. Never thought of that. Nice idea.

"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

You can do a psychedelic rendering of the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Whatever you choose, I hope you post it for us.

My favourtie Beatles song is "Eleanor Rigby". It has churches, graveyards, masks and lots of other stuff that would be perfect.

She's Leaving Home. It has harps and is only one of a few Beatles songs where they don't play any instruments. I think it would be good for art. Beautiful song, too.

Or Helter Skelter. There is a lot to work with there with slides and all of that Charles Manson stuff.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds or hey jude when there all singing na na na at the end that would be sweet thats a shit ton of people

If your a big enough fan of the Beatles, or really good at art, go for "Glass Onion", it's a mix of a bunch of their work. That could be interesting.

"Yellow Submarine" would be the easiest to do, all you'd need to draw is the yellow submarine.

"Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band" would be extremely fun to draw, tons of detail.

Come Together, one of the best Beatles songs in my opinion.

Paperback Writer because that song blows my mind because I know how much it had to blow peoples' mind when the Beatles first released it.

Piggies is underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back