What are your favorite Disney movies?

This Is My Name Thank You

Is a horrible poster.
Lion King – King of the Disney movies. It is all around amazing to this very day.

Toy Story – I still geek out every time I watch this movie.

Ice Age – Not sure if this is a Disney movie or not, but this movie is hilarious.

What are your favorite Disney movies?

Ice Age isn't Disney nor is it hilarious.

Cool Runnings is my favorite. It has everything, Jamaicans, bobsleds, the use of the word shit, what else could you want in a Disney Movie?

Aladdin. Also, wince my nephew wants to watch it 3 times a day anymore, I have anewfound appreciation for Dumbo, the most ambiguously racist disney movie ever.

Cool Runnings is my favorite. It has everything, Jamaicans, bobsleds, the use of the word shit, what else could you want in a Disney Movie?

Cool Runnings was funny. But I've been straight on Disney flicks for a while. But if I gotta pick one I'll go with Tron.

The Lion King is an absolute masterpiece, incredible soundtrack too.

The Sword In The Stone

Robin Hood (animated)

The Aristocats

Cool Runnings

Were the Herbie films Disney? If so, then those too, proper childhood favourites- not the Lohan one though...although I'd nail her

Cool Runnings. One of my favourite films of all-time.

But if we're talking animated films (which is what I think of when I think of Disney), then you're talking Monsters, Inc., all of the Toy Story movies and Ratatouille.

Lion King
Aladdin
Toy Story
Cool Runnings
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl

Basically anything by Pixar and not a whole lot else. I liked Aladdin as a child, but that was because I had poor taste.

Emperor's New Groove is under-rated.

It was also made by Fox.

walt-disneys-fantasia-remastered-original-soundtrack-edition-original-soundtrack.jpg

In terms of Disney animated films that are not Pixar, I have always loved...

robinhood_240.jpg

Great fun, some genuine laughs and a tremendous voice cast including Peter Ustinov's brilliant Prince John.

220px-Thejunglebook_movieposter.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back