What a shit way to spend Saturday

DirtyJosé

Best angle of all: retirement
So, long story short, I have to stick around the house tomorrow for 10 fucking hours so that our no-longer-roommate can pack up his shit and get out. This is the end of a long drawn out drama that started when he started slapping around his better half, who also lives here, months ago. Since then it's been phone calls and threats from his shady lawyers, a restraining order, and the resulting court dates. This is the last part of the whole enchilada, him getting his shit out.

One roommate can't be here under the terms of the restraining order. The other, my girlfriend, is going to be out of town doing voice acting. So I, being so widely known for my infinite patience and mastery of self control, am the only one available to be here to make sure he doesn't try any shady stuff like he has in the past.

I can only be grateful that he lives in fear of me since the night I kicked down his bedroom door after I heard him being violent. I am not looking forward to this. I want to stomp his ass out, but I also want to avoid a lawsuit...and being arrested! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

So, long story short, I have to stick around the house tomorrow for 10 fucking hours so that our no-longer-roommate can pack up his shit and get out. This is the end of a long drawn out drama that started when he started slapping around his better half, who also lives here, months ago. Since then it's been phone calls and threats from his shady lawyers, a restraining order, and the resulting court dates. This is the last part of the whole enchilada, him getting his shit out.

One roommate can't be here under the terms of the restraining order. The other, my girlfriend, is going to be out of town doing voice acting. So I, being so widely known for my infinite patience and mastery of self control, am the only one available to be here to make sure he doesn't try any shady stuff like he has in the past.

I can only be grateful that he lives in fear of me since the night I kicked down his bedroom door after I heard him being violent. I am not looking forward to this. I want to stomp his ass out, but I also want to avoid a lawsuit...and being arrested! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Get NorCal to go after him. He wouldn't dare call the police from fear that if NorCal didn't kill him before, he would have no trouble doing so.

Nor-Cal has more important things to protect, though I'm sure he'd have no qualms squashing a 5' 4" batterer. I'll keep this in mind.

That sucks Jose. I was conned into painting and furniture moving with a buddy and his pops. I was asked to hangout for the weekend to chill and crack a few beers, but it is turning into a HGTV show. I better at least get my beer lol.

Damn I thought I had a shitty weekend ahead, moving out of my apartment also. But I stand corrected. I know how you feel though, I get put in situations like that all the time, because people know (or assume) I'm patient. But lately, I have been the farthest thing from it. Good luck to you though...when it's all over treat yourself to some alcohol.

I have edible pot chocolates to help me keep a bit of the edge off while he's here and Jim Bean for once he's gone. 9am to 7pm is what he's got, after that I'm kicking him out. Anything he's left here at that point in going into trash. But damn, not the way I want to spend a day off. Expect me to be here a lot of tomorrow.

I would just throw all his shit out on the lawn.

Believe me, I have been pushing for the harsh treatment since day one. But in these things there is a time period for such actions, and my other roommates delaying me from doing just that right away caused the time to move past that option and to leaving it in the hands of the court.

I am still tempted to instruct his desktop to start eating it's own system files in 30 days, we'll see how the rest of my night goes...

Believe me, I have been pushing for the harsh treatment since day one. But in these things there is a time period for such actions, and my other roommates delaying me from doing just that right away caused the time to move past that option and to leaving it in the hands of the court.

I am still tempted to instruct his desktop to start eating it's own system files in 30 days, we'll see how the rest of my night goes...

As long as they can't trace it back to you then go for it.

Aww, you guys are getting me all misty. I really should be around these parts a bit more often! I am planning on being at Monday's LD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back