• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We're going streaking....

chicagokmc

Getting Noticed By Management
The announcers make a big deal about the current undefeated streaks of Rusev and Bo Dallas. Which streak ends first, who ends it and how/what are the circumstances?

The announcers make a big deal about the current undefeated streaks of Rusev and Bo Dallas. Which streak ends first, who ends it and how/what are the circumstances?

Roman Reigns beat them both in a battle royal. Rusev also lost at the Rumble. And Bo lost at Battleground as well. They're not undefeated.

The one who actually is undefeated is Adam Rose. He's won about 15 matches so far and hasn't lost anything yet.

In fact, ever since the Adam Rose character debuted at an NXT live event in January, he hasn't lost ANYTHING, be it a dark match, an NXT match, a Raw, Superstars, Pre-Show, etc. This guy has won everything he's been booked on for 7 months. Now that's what I call undefeated.

Roman Reigns beat them both in a battle royal. Rusev also lost at the Rumble. And Bo lost at Battleground as well. They're not undefeated.

The one who actually is undefeated is Adam Rose. He's won about 15 matches so far and hasn't lost anything yet.

In fact, ever since the Adam Rose character debuted at an NXT live event in January, he hasn't lost ANYTHING, be it a dark match, an NXT match, a Raw, Superstars, Pre-Show, etc. This guy has won everything he's been booked on for 7 months. Now that's what I call undefeated.

I'm going on a simple premise that if the announcers say he is undefeated that will be WWE's story that they stick to. They don't usually put that kind of thing up for fan debate and they have clearly stated for each wrestler that he is undefeated. Battle Royal defeats have never counted against undefeated streaks so I why count them now. Neither have tag or multi-partner matches. Undefeated as WWE typically defines it is being without a loss in singles matches.

If you want to throw Adam Rose in that's fine too. But they don't really talk about him much at least on Raw/Smackdown these days because he spends half his time promoting product.

The prominent "streak" that is being made a thing is Bo's... and I can see this being a test for someone else completely...

Imagine this gets to 21 and Bo... Bo is so excited and enthusiastic that he inadvertantly makes an open challenge...

BONG...

Out comes the Undertaker and destroys him in seconds... very minimal work in the match, hell Bo could even "run away" and get counted out... It would be a good litmus for Undertaker...

a) he can get back around the boys and see if he really has the passion to try for a Mania match...

b) It's an opponent that is going to be very easy to work with, smaller than most on the roster, so if he goes for the tombstone etc it may not be as demanding...

c) It works even without Taker lifting a finger in the ring... all he has to do, show up walk to the ring and let Bo's reactions/cowardice see him get counted out or DQ'd...

d) If Taker really can't "bo" then sure it's a soft win but it's still a win... even if he never sets foot in the ring again he doesn't end it being carried out/heckled... he ends it with a tombstone... Bo would recover, hell he can turn it into more "inspirational" stuff to drive the fans nuts... "I lost...but I lost to THE FRICKING UNDERTAKER..." and he can point out all the others who have and that they did great things so he still Bo-leives... or he can go "dark" maybe join his brother as Taker "sapped his spirit"...

Either way Bo doesn't lose anything but the most important test...

The fans...

How are they going to react? Will it be an epic pop or will they have moved on... the reaction on that first "bong" will tell Taker and Vince all they need to know... the only better candidate would be Punk... but his return would be slightly wasted on it... but it fits just right for Taker... maybe it'll coax Sting out as well...

They're still undefeated in singles action. Wrestling streaks don't usually include battle royals.

Otherwise Tatanka wouldn't have been considered unbeaten for all the time he was "undefeated".

That's just how it is in professional wrestling.

I think Rusev's streak ends first.
Bo can probably carry on a little bit longer and people would still react to him.

If Rusev does lose though I don't know where they go with him after that.

Rusev lost to swagger on SD by DQ so technically he is no longer undefeated however he has not been pinned or made to submit yet but to me a loss is still a loss

If it wasn't for this recent controversy involving Lana, I would've said Bo Dallas' would end first. The reason is that I think Bo will have a longer career, albeit maybe one on the midcard (it's hard to say, he can potentially main event, but I'm not sure). But Bo doesn't really need his streak like Rusev does.

Rusev is just a traditional monster heel. He will conquer for awhile, lose and become a jobber- probably at one point switching to a fun loving gimmick. I figured Rusev would beat Swagger at Summerslam and would remain undefeated until he fights Cena. But point is, once Rusev's streak is finished, I doubt they will have much use for him.

However, after the controversy, it's possible Swagger will beat Rusev...Who knows...

Bo Dallas. Just like Brodus Clay, he's a comedy character with an undefeated streak. I believe either somebody like Reigns or Sheamus, when they need a hot streak will just beat them on a random RAW going into a pay per view.

As far as Rusev, whenever he faces Cena, his streak will ended. I'd be amazed if they don't cross paths before 2015

I think Bo's streak will go longer if only because his gimmick so far hinges on the fact that he's undefeated. It would be pretty funny (though probably unintentionally funny) if he goes "21 and Bo" and really does end up feuding with the Undertaker. I doubt this will actually happen but they'd be foolish not to make that reference if his streak goes that far. As for Rusev, I'm fairly sure he'll lose to Swagger cleanly at some point. With this USA vs Russia feud they've got going and the fact that Swagger just turned face, I'd be surprised if Rusev's streak DOESN'T end to Swagger. Maybe even by submission or passing out from the Patriot Lock.

If you dont BO-Lieve then you never will.. I think that Bo's streak will last longer than Rusevs.. Rusev looked vulnerable,if he didnt sling swagger into the steps at battleground,then Swags picks up the win.. There is only so much anti-american garbage they can spew before someone kicks Rusevs ass..

What Bo is doing,like a super help self-guru has steam.. Bo is evil we all know that,but pretends to be good.. As far as the undefeated streaks goes,until your pinned or made to submit your technically undefeated in pro wrestling terms.. If Bo goes 21 and Bo,then i can see a undertaker reference being made.. But Rusevs streak is coming to a close,especially with all the tension between Russia and USA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back