• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Went to my first ROH show tonight

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Wow.
Just.. wow.

First off ol' Corny himself comes out, thanks us for coming out in the rain. Insane storm going on. Then he informs us Chris Hero won't be attending having been stuck at an airport in NJ for 10 1/2 hours. Bummer.

1st match: Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander vs Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly, winners advance to the next round of the tag lottery. Cole and O'Reilly take the win here, solid match. Good opener.

Next match is the Briscoe Brothers vs. the Bravados. Briscoes are dominating this match until WGTT comes out, Shelton superkicks Jay in the mouth, giving the Bravados the win and advancing them.

Next up is Kenny King taking on Mike Bennett. Mike Bennett gets the win by grabbing onto his tights. Titus comes out and calls BS, Sinclair asks the crowd if he cheated, we respond, he reverses the decision. Bennett is angry, cheap shots Titus. So corny comes out and schedules Mike in ANOTHER match against Rhett later.

Next up is WGTT vs. BOOM BOOM Colt Cobana and El Generico! Solid match, nothing too special. Colt Cabana is hilarious. Shelton botched the entire fucking ending, then got on the mic and said he sucked. Strange, anywho..

Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly take on the Bravados in a hell of a match, winning in spectacular fashion. Also winning a future shot at the tag-team championships and a check for $5,000!

Finally, the main event!
Roderick Strong and Michael Elgin vs. Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, the American Wolves! Wow. Just.. fucking WOW. Unbelievable main event. Elgin is a bad motherfucker, Davey Richards is a kicking machine, and Truth Martini got double superkicked out of the ring. American Wolves pick up the win in one of the greatest tag team matches i've ever seen.

ROH made me a believer. I've been to 4 WWE shows and none of the wrestling could hold a candle to what I saw tonight at ROH. Next time they're in town, go see em. Well worth it.

It was sarcasm, Benjamin's worse than Sin Cara for botching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back