Well well well

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BenUssR

Does anyone remember me?

Yeah, I was here about five years ago. I doubt anyone does. I made this topic because I was wondering if anyone did.

If you need a reminder, Sun Tzu and I had a conflict years ago which resulted in my ban. That was at 13 years of age. Now I am back and I am 18.

Since then, I have joined the United States Air Force and I am enrolled in the DEP (Delayed Entry Program). I will not be in active duty until I decide when, which will be about Jan. 10th.

Anyways, I hope this isn't deemed spam, but I think it would be interesting to find out if anyone is still here after all of this time.

don't know you but 5 years is a long time pal a lot can change in that time. people are not gonna remember EVERYBODY

I remember. I don't think it was 5 years ago, though, considering I've been here for 4 1/2 years and it happened a bit after I joined. Good to see things are going well for you, though.

I remember you Proto Man..

Yeah, five years is a long time. Could of been 4 1/2 as Proto said...

Weird that I was here before I smoked grips of bud and after- And not during. I'll be around this forum or at the very least lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back