Well that sucks.....

We shy worth hair
For TNA.
-- Attendance for this past week's TNA Wrestling live event tour was dubbed "horrible," especially considering that World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy headlined the cards. Thursday in Sedalia, MO drew 600, Friday in Springfield, MO drew 300, and Saturday in West Plains, MO drew 500

Hopefully they can bounce back.

I don't really see Jeff Hardys appeal at House SHows. Other than for you know, Ring Rats.

I'm sure it would be higher if Matt Hardy would show up and challenge everyone in the audience to a eating contest. He could steal everyone's snacks in the ring since he's probably starving since's supposedly so skinny now. I bet 3rd world kids are thinking they have to send him food now!!

what does tna need to do?
Choke a bitch.

I'm sure it would be higher if Matt Hardy would show up and challenge everyone in the audience to a eating contest. He could steal everyone's snacks in the ring since he's probably starving since's supposedly so skinny now. I bet 3rd world kids are thinking they have to send him food now!!
With TNA's new anti-bully program, he may not make it to work.

You can't get fourty minutes to an hour of Eric Bischoff talking at the house shows. Since that's the audience they seem to want, they should alter the live events accordingly.

My brother is pressing me to register in TNAONDEMAND video service as he is a great fan of Triple H and he says it would be great fun to watch the non stop action 24/7.There is a monthly access charge and it is not much if you can watch the PPV and DVD release with a un compromising clarity. But I would like to know the opinion of those who have already registered so that my decision is not foolish.

I'd do it man. They've got a great match from the Asylum in 2004, it's Triple H taking on Amazing Red and Shark Boy for the NWA X Division title, your little brother will really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back