Well, my day is officially fucked

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
12:00 a.m. - Went to bed
12:01 a.m. - Began watching Boston Legal
12:45 a.m. - Watched another episode of Boston Legal
1:30 a.m. - Watched some snake catching show on Animal Planet
2:00 a.m. - Got up to watch Cactus Jack Greatest Hits and Misses in my living room, and fall asleep on my catch.
2:01 a.m. - Decide to get on the WrestleZone Forums instead.
2:30 a.m. - Still on WrestleZone Forums. Think I abused my powers as an admin.
3:00 a.m. - Finally get off WZ, and lay on the couch
3:01 a.m. - Begin watching Cactus
3:04 a.m. - Fall asleep
4:00 a.m. - Awakened by my girlfriend to come back to bed.
4:10 a.m. - Realize I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep. 1 hour of sleep thus far.
4:11 a.m. - Begin to curse my girlfriend in my head. I hate her
4:12 a.m. - Watch another episode of Boston Legal
5:00 a.m. - Notice my girlfriend is still awake. Spread her legs and fuck the shit out of her. I love her again.
5:15 a.m. - Decide I'm tired and want to go to sleep. Finish sex with girlfriend.
5:20 a.m. - Come back to living room to watch more Cactus
5:30 a.m. - Girlfriend comes back to the living room. We can't sleep at all. This officially sucks. I hate her again.
6:00 a.m. - G/f makes me eggs and bacon for breakfast. I love her again.
6:30 a.m. - Begin to watch ALF Season 2. This shit rules.
7:00 a.m. - Finally fall asleep.
1:00 p.m. - Wake up. Realize my day is shot to hell.
1:30 p.m. - Come to WZ to bitch about how my day is shot to hell.
1:40 p.m. - Threatens to ban any motherfucker who mocks me.

This is the most candid Sly has ever been! Tell us more, more!

Yeah my day is shot to hell as well, not that I was planning on doing anything today. Slept until like 2:30 PM, and I feel like I've been in a boxing match with Mike Tyson. Shower and lots of bottled water are my friends. 90s sitcoms as well.

Hey Sly, is Boston Legal that good? I've seen bits and pieces and like it, but is it worth starting at episode one and going through?

My finger is on the Netfliz trigger, you decide....

Isn't Boston Legal by the same people who did Boston Public? I LOVED Boston Public, that was a great show with a superb cast.

Hey Sly, is Boston Legal that good? I've seen bits and pieces and like it, but is it worth starting at episode one and going through?

You'd like it, its about a show with a right wing republican working with a left wing democrat. Lots of politics, its very funny. I think you'd really enjoy it.

It's amazing. I actually started with Season 2 when I first watched.

Isn't Boston Legal by the same people who did Boston Public? I LOVED Boston Public, that was a great show with a superb cast.
Yes, it's a show by David E. Kelley. He also did The Practice, Ally McBeal, and others.

Ugh, I hated Ally McBeal so very, very much. The Practice was good though. Maybe I'll have to check Boston Legal out, I love me some William Shatner and James Spader.

Ugh, I hated Ally McBeal so very, very much. The Practice was good though. Maybe I'll have to check Boston Legal out, I love me some William Shatner and James Spader.
I've only seen Season 8 of the Practice, but man it was good.

Boston Legal is kind of like that, only a little more light-hearted.

Don't watch these dumb ass legal comedy shows. If you want a comedy, watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It sucks that they only have a few episodes on hulu, though. That site used to have whole seasons of shit up.

How many matches have you watched by the way? I bought it last night, and watched the first and third disc (notice, "c" not "k" ;)).

How many matches have you watched by the way? I bought it last night, and watched the first and third disc (notice, "c" not "k" ;)).
I've watched all but two of the extras on the first disc. Ready to start the second. But, ALF got in the way.

slyfox696 said:
I've watched all but two of the extras on the first disc. Ready to start the second. But, ALF got in the way.
Well, what's your opinion on his ECW matches. I hear you condemn the original ECW frequently, so I'm interested in what you thought of them.

Well, what's your opinion on his ECW matches. I hear you condemn the original ECW frequently, so I'm interested in what you thought of them.
Well, let's put it this way. Foley leads off many of his ECW matches with an intro that says something to the effect of how it wasn't a very good match, or didn't meet expectations, or didn't click, etc.

This is the most candid Sly has ever been! Tell us more, more!

Yeah my day is shot to hell as well, not that I was planning on doing anything today. Slept until like 2:30 PM, and I feel like I've been in a boxing match with Mike Tyson. Shower and lots of bottled water are my friends. 90s sitcoms as well.

That's to be expected when you take the amount and sorts of drugs you did X. :lmao::lmao:

..though I've never heard of 90's sitcoms as a epic drug hangover cure.

Few things cure a hangover like Spin City, The Drew Carey Show, and the Wayans Brothers. I love me some 90s sitcoms.

Few things cure a hangover like Spin City, The Drew Carey Show
Only if it's Spin City before Charlie Sheen gets there. God he's awful.

And The Drew Carey Show is hit or miss. Sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes it's completely unentertaining.

Can't forget Saved by the Bell and Married with Children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back