• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome!

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Welcome to those of you blindly expressed in interest in a project where you write quite a bit. This project is called WZ University. The idea behind it is to create some "lessons" about professional wrestling that will be useful to those wrestling fans whose understanding of pro wrestling is limited to very superficial ideas. I'd like to provide lessons on such things as the history of various promotions, in-depth character examinations, basic and more in-depth concepts, etc.

Before we go further, if anyone has decided they are no longer interested in working on this project, please let me know now. After we've set our initial group of "professors", we'll start talking a little more in-depth about plans for this place, things I'd like to see, things I've already set up, etc.

But, for now, if you're still in let me know. If you're out, let me know now, no hurt feelings and I appreciate your willingness to volunteer. I must ask those who choose to not continue any longer to keep this a secret, just in case this project doesn't get off the ground like I hope it does.

Please let me know if you are in or out:

Dave: In
FunKay: In
JGlass: Tentatively In
Klunderbunker: In
Mighty NorCal: In
Mustang Sally: In
NSL
Tastycles: In

Tentatively in. As much as I'd love to participate, I just started a new job and need to figure out the rhythm of balancing that and everything else before I make a firm commitment. I could definitely see myself being able to contribute eventually, though.

If NorCal is calling burying, I'd like to call selling.

I will say tentaively in as well. I'd love to participate, but don't want to hold the whole project back because I'm not nearly the encyclopedia of wrestling history that some other people included are.

I will say tentaively in as well. I'd love to participate, but don't want to hold the whole project back because I'm not nearly the encyclopedia of wrestling history that some other people included are.
You won't hold anyone back based on your current knowledge. It's simply a matter if the project interests you and you'll be able to do a little writing. The rest of the stuff can take care of itself pretty easily.

You won't hold anyone back based on your current knowledge. It's simply a matter if the project interests you and you'll be able to do a little writing. The rest of the stuff can take care of itself pretty easily.

Then definitely in. I saw you had also mentioned Powerpoints and YouTube, so I'll just say now I'm very low tech, as I have only my wife's laptop and my computer at work to do anything on. But, I can write.

Then definitely in. I saw you had also mentioned Powerpoints and YouTube, so I'll just say now I'm very low tech, as I have only my wife's laptop and my computer at work to do anything on. But, I can write.
Meh, no one has to do those things, I'm just seeing if anyone wants to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back