Welcome to Creative

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Give a big thank you to Haiku and NSL. We fully expect them to make a big impact on the fed. Wish them well and praise their boners here.

Reactions: NSL
I'd like you all to know I won't let the pressures of being world champ affect my creative input.

In fact, allow me to show full transparency, and announce the very first Series to 100 between Dr. Zeus and Johnny Scumm.

Hmm, two members of the same stable that's all holding gold enter creative...where have I heard that before?

Congratulations to both of you!

Great choices. Exactly who I thought would be getting the spots!

The bigger question though.... Will Spidey or Dynamite become the new fake mod? :p

Both Haiku Hogan and NSL are on creative now? Stop it, I can only get so erect.

Congrats and good luck.

If you guys screw it up, I'm filing an official complaint!

Also, this is the second time that Haiku joins creative as soon as I leave.

Let the fake mod jokes resume! We haven't had one since Blade, given that FalK and Dave have been real mods before.

In all seriousness though, congrats to Dynamite as well.

I very much enjoyed my two stints as a fake mod, it gave me a sense of fake importance. I prefered the term semi-mod.

Congrats to both you guys.

I very much enjoyed my two stints as a fake mod, it gave me a sense of fake importance. I prefered the term semi-mod.

Back when you were a semi-mod that's what it was still called. Wasn't until Blade became the only 1 of 4 WZCW section mods who could't infract that it got changed to being known as being a fake mod.

If you guys screw it up, I'm filing an official complaint!

Also, this is the second time that Haiku joins creative as soon as I leave.

We'll just use our super secret killswitch where if three former HOC all turn the keys at the same time they automatically usurp power over WZCW.

Totally a thing that has never been mentioned until now.

We'll just use our super secret killswitch where if three former HOC all turn the keys at the same time they automatically usurp power over WZCW.

Totally a thing that has never been mentioned until now.

Secret's out.

I think NSL is the quickest non former creative member to join creative since Lee overhauled it and added Phoenix, Ty Burna, and Dave. Not meant to be a knock on NSL who deserves it for all the feedback and support he's been giving, but damn the guy's only been back for what 7 rounds? I'd watch your back Yaz. At this rate he's going to be HOC by next year.

Thank you, everyone! Now Haiku and I get to plot our destruction of Theron and Ty from behind closed doors :evil3:

Both Haiku Hogan and NSL are on creative now? Stop it, I can only get so erect.

How do you think I feel?

I think NSL is the quickest non former creative member to join creative since Lee overhauled it and added Phoenix, Ty Burna, and Dave. Not meant to be a knock on NSL who deserves it for all the feedback and support he's been giving, but damn the guy's only been back for what 7 rounds? I'd watch your back Yaz. At this rate he's going to be HOC by next year.

I believe it's been 8 rounds, sir.

Has anyone thought of the repercussions of adding both Haiku and myself to staff, especially with Thriller stepping down? I think Meltdown just became a four hour show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back