Welcome D-Man, Klunderbunker and Lee

Oh, gotcha. I don't watch the show often, but I know exactly what you mean.

Hopefully, Sly can toss us something to start out with before I get out of here in 2 hours. After then, I'll be out until next Thursday.

Now now gentlemen, I'm expecting a fair game....I kid, I'm expecting back stabbing all the way throughout!

Ok guys. I'm back now. Sorry about the delay in the process.

My company just told me they're sending me to Chicago from Sunday to Tuesday, so I might miss a day or two out there again. But let's get the ball rolling because I feel horrible for making you guys wait.

I have two theories.

1. Sly is waiting on us to crack under the pressure and the last person standing gets the job. This would be an incredibly cunning plan, implying that he has planned everything far in advance, knowing that the silence would drive us completely insane. Such a cunning admin.

2. He got busy with his job/new house. If this is the case, I should be named Admin to take over his job for the time being since I've been G-Mod longer than anyone.

I have two theories.

1. Sly is waiting on us to crack under the pressure and the last person standing gets the job. This would be an incredibly cunning plan, implying that he has planned everything far in advance, knowing that the silence would drive us completely insane. Such a cunning admin.

2. He got busy with his job/new house. If this is the case, I should be named Admin to take over his job for the time being since I've been G-Mod longer than anyone.
It could be:

"3. Sly just wants to appear as if he's going to name a new Admin, but never actually get around to making a final decision."

You never know...

Actually, it's been mostly I just haven't had the desire to be on a computer at home. As I said, I work on them all day, so when I get home, I pop in to check if there's an Admin work needing to be done, and when there's no, I hop back off. It'll get better after next week.

And I know I said this last week, but hopefully this weekend I'll get the next phase going. I honestly didn't intend it to take this long. Oh well. You guys can still try to prove yourself and all that.

No hurry. The place is hardly falling apart with just one admin.*

*this statement is in no way an admission or implication by klunderbunker that he or no one else should be appointed as the second admin.

Eh, I doubt there's much more that we can do to prove ourselves to you, Sly. If we hadn't done that already, I'd assume we wouldn't be here. As a matter of fact, I'll even go as far as saying that if we try and prove ourselves any further, we might be flirting with your annoyance threshold.

So the softshoe number, the opera, the girl I got to jump out of a cake and the minions I've been getting together for Sly are worthless???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back