Welcome Back, Crimson?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
It was a losing effort to Bram, but he certainly hasn't lost his look, even if he lost the match. So loss aside, let me be the first to say, welcome back (I hope), Crimson!

Someone mentioned in the LD that he came out to no pop. Well, sure, to an extent. Not an audible one. But then again, who has registered that kind of decibel reading outside of Hogan when the show is being filmed in the IMPACT Zone? It's just the nature of the size of the arena. I can think of a handful of times the crowd noise was loud enough to warrant being labeled a "pop". In fact, the only two that come to mind right away are Hogan's debut and Styles' face turn to re-join forces with the Main Event Mafia back in 2013.

Anyway, I was a Crimson fan then, and I'm still a Crimson fan now. If hitting some kind of "was in the military" quota is what TNA is after, might I suggest cutting the cord with Melendez and giving Crimson his contract?

Hopefully this is a one time appearance, it looks like it might be since he did job to Bram, someone who hasn't done shit lately. He was probably back just for the Destination X event.. He was someone who was going nowhere. TNA tried building him up into a big star but it failed miserably. Crimson showed no improvement since he debuted, that was his problem.

I haven't followed what he's done since leaving TNA, maybe he was in their developmental, he could of been working the indy's. If he's back permanently let's hope he's improved quite a bit. He had no personality before and i can't remember any great matches he's had.

I'm hoping he is back too! I'm a fan. I wish he would have stuck with the Mafia look when the Main Event Mafia was supposed to come back. I remember him holding Janice and looking bad azz. I also always wanted to see him in a tag team with his "cousin" Amazing Red. I like the thought of a power guy and high flyer together.

I like Crimson but I'm a little disturbed by the fact that he hasn't changed one single bit. Like he hasn't improved. At all.

Same look, same wrestling, same physique.

Like ... it's been a while, brah.

I hope he's back too. I've always liked the guy. I would rather see Crimson, then Rockstar Spud, Mandrews, or that disgusting pig Gado. Im sick of these smallish British guys who can't wrestle. Magnus and Bram should be the only Brits on the roster. Having Kenny King lose that match was criminal. Gado is nowhere the athlete of King. King should leave and return to ROH. TNA has made my brother a glorified jobber. King deserves much more than that.

I too am a fan of crimson and glad to see him back. A storyline with bram? I see bram as a future heavyweight champion.

Crimson is a big body that could go far in TNA, but with the way things are going right now he could get lost in the shuffle. The talent is there, yet there's not much for him to do. He's been gone for how long? His could be be used? I would say pair him up with Gunner, but he's been MIA since his feud with Sam Shaw finally died. It's cool that he showed at Destination X; however I get the impression that was just a one time thing.

Teaming him up with someone is a must, I don't see any difference in him since his last run.

I honestly had completely forgotten about Crimson. I thought he was decent the first time round but he didn't make that much of an impression on me that I tried to find out what happened to him (unlike Alex Shelley)

Honestly if this was a one time deal, cool. If he's coming back to be a permanent member of the roster he needs to be in a tag team. There's only so much time TNA has and there's better singles people I'd rather they focus on. Put Crimson in a tag team with Gunner or Anderson and that would be good. The tag division is really small right now so some ex army guys could certainly add something new to the tag division.

The problem with Crimson is that he shined back then, only because the roster was sorely lacking fresh, new faces. Right now he has no chance of rising to the top because there are guys with better look, better wrestling, better mic and better everything. Bram alone is worth more than Crimson, and Bram is not even in the top five TNA guys.

I hope Crimson can show something more than what he used to.

As a fun side note: remember Matt Morgan? He was a thing once. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back