Weed in California.

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
Supposedly a bill has been passed and is waiting to be approved or denied which will make weed legal in California.Do you think it will be passed and do you think it should? Why or why not.

As long as it is taxed and regulated, then I am for national legalization.

This comes down to an issue between state and federal rights, of which I'm sure FTS and myself can punch each other in the gut over at sometime or another.

As far as right now, this is just another issue that is already straining the relationship between the federal and state governments. If California legalizes it, then Obama is going to have to decide whether or not to consider the entire state of California federal criminals, and I don't believe that is a fair topic to thrust upon the man who also has a failing economy, healthcare, and wars to consider. Not only that, but he's got a run away Democrat party in the shape of Pelosi seemingly joining forces with a stick in the mud Republican party to undermine his every move.

Vermont. That's right, Vermont, has 9 (or 7...can't remember which) people running for state positions that consider secession a viable option. They have gone on record with the Associated Press stating as such. They consider treason a viable option. Combine that with other things that have been said in the form of secession from the likes of Alaska and Texas (amongst a few others), and you have a situation you shouldn't be tempting with poking Obama with a stick and seeing if he'll go along with a state outright contradicting federal law.

So, with that said, I believe the ruling shouldn't even be up to a vote. The federal law should be challenged on a federal level, and taken up there.

This comes down to an issue between state and federal rights, of which I'm sure FTS and myself can punch each other in the gut over at sometime or another.

As far as right now, this is just another issue that is already straining the relationship between the federal and state governments. If California legalizes it, then Obama is going to have to decide whether or not to consider the entire state of California federal criminals, and I don't believe that is a fair topic to thrust upon the man who also has a failing economy, healthcare, and wars to consider. Not only that, but he's got a run away Democrat party in the shape of Pelosi seemingly joining forces with a stick in the mud Republican party to undermine his every move.

Vermont. That's right, Vermont, has 9 (or 7...can't remember which) people running for state positions that consider secession a viable option. They have gone on record with the Associated Press stating as such. They consider treason a viable option. Combine that with other things that have been said in the form of secession from the likes of Alaska and Texas (amongst a few others), and you have a situation you shouldn't be tempting with poking Obama with a stick and seeing if he'll go along with a state outright contradicting federal law.

So, with that said, I believe the ruling shouldn't even be up to a vote. The federal law should be challenged on a federal level, and taken up there.
Boy Razor you sure use your mouth perttier then a twenty dollar ****e.:lmao:

I'm sending you a pound in the mail.

Wait, you live in Canada. Shit's already legal up there, is it not?

Alright. I live at 123 Canada Street, Canada City, Canada, Canada.

And I think medical marijuana or some shit. I don't know. I's only a little boi! D:

Nonsense, you're fifteen. I had been smoking pot for three years already at that point :lmao:

Nice, at least one of the states is growing some balls and making some sense, hopefully within the next 3-4 years weed is legal everywhere in the US, that would make everything so much fucking better, it would drop the prices($60 fucking 8ths in Lawrence for crying out loud), and the dank would be in abundance.
To Mr. Eko, I'll take that damn pound in the mail if he aint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back