WCW-The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyz_23

The One and Only
Backstory: World Championship Wrestling was one of the greatest promotions in the world! Then they started to fall. WWE was somehow getting all the viewers after 96 weeks of being behind WCW. WCW knew something had to be done. The early part of 2000 was good for WCW, then after September of 2000, everything fell apart. After Halloween Havoc gave the lowest ratings for a sports entertainment Pay Per View ever, President, Eric Biscoff knew something needed to be done. So he called a meeting with some of the board of directors. In that meeting, a lot of idea was thrown out, but with every one, there was something that Eric didn’t like. Finally, Eric threw out an idea.

There are 4 board members in WCW.

Eric: What if we did this one thing. We had a tournament for the World Championship Wrestling Heavyweight title? And every match would have a special gimmick match. Every single match would have some kind of extreme stunts in it!

Board worker #1: But we tried that back in 97.

Eric: So what if they tried it back then? This is now. 2001. No better way to start off the year, than a tournament for the WCW Championship?

BW #2: But Eric, what do you not get about we tried that?

Eric: Didn’t you just hear me? I said that was years ago. This is 2001. And we are going to try it, or all of you are fired!

**Vince Russo walks in and taps Eric on the shoulder**

Vince: I will take it from here.

Eric: Ok, Vince. Do what you need to do.

Vince: Ok, first off sorry I was late. I have been busy coming up with ideas for WCW and I have the perfect one. The deal is sealed, and it is done.

All Board Workers: What is it?

Vince: World Championship Wrestling has been….

OOC: your have to wait till later to find out what is in store for WCW!

Backstory Part Two

Setting: Still in the meeting

Vince: World Championship Wrestling has been sold.

BM #3: What!? Sold? To who?

Vince: Sold to Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Eric: No! Not him! Why Vince? Why?

Vince: Because either way, WCW was going to die! Why not get some money out of it? We all knew that after Halloween Havoc. WCW was going to die. And now, WCW is dead.

BM #4: WCW isn’t dead yet.

Vince: WCW is too dead. I sold it to Vince McMahon. The man who has wanted WCW to go out of business for years now, and you are trying to tell me that WCW can live? Pull your head out. WE might as well go home because we are going to get fired.

BM #2: Who is going to tell the superstars?

Vince: Eric, you go do it!

Eric: But they will be mad. They will kill me and-

Vince: ERIC! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE THINKING OF YOURSELF!

**Eric leaves looking mad and scared**

Vince: Well, Vince McMahon said he would call me to tell me what lies ahead for WCW.

BM #3: I am going to go get my stuff out of my locker and call my wife. Tell her what’s happened.

**Slowly, all 4 board members leave, leaving Vince Russo alone**

**He sits down**

Vince: What could I have done? Now the entire roster is going to be mad. What is next for them? What is next for my board members? What is next for me?

OOC: Once again, you will have to wait to get the rest of this Backstory up.

Backstory Part Three

Setting: Vince Russo’s house

**Vince Russo was sitting at home watching the recent Halloween Havoc for about the 100th time trying to see what was wrong with it**

**The Phone rings**

Vince: Hello

Voice: Yes, excuse me is this Vince Russo?

Vince: Yes.

Voice: Hello Vince. I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Vince: Yes how are you?

McMahon: Fine how have you been?

Vince: Stressed out.

McMahon: Stressed out about WCW?

Vince: Yea. I’m having second thoughts about selling it to you now Vince.

McMahon: Well the deal is sealed and final WCW is mine.

Vince: I know that WCW is yours; I just can’t get over the fact. It was the right decision. WCW would have went down the drain. I just don’t know.

McMahon: Well I have an idea for World Championship Wrestling. WCW is dead, just so you know; WCW will not be coming back. Under World Championship Wrestling.

Vince: I don’t get it?

McMahon: In 2002, I plan to make a brand separation. Every superstar on the WWE roster is up for grabs. I am going to make a third brand that has a one-hour show. That would be WCW.

Vince: WHAT!? OH MY!

McMahon: Yes, WCW will live. Under World Wrestling Entertainment!

Vince: Will I get to-

McMahon: I am sorry to say, but I will sign some of your WCW superstars to my WWE Roster. You will be the GM of Tuesday Night WCW Nitro! There will be two championships. United States Championship and the Tag Team Championships!
Vince: All I can say is thank you!

McMahon: We will keep in contact, and then when I need you, I will call you!

Vince: Thank You!

McMahon: No problem. Bye-bye.

Vince: Bye!

The next thing i post will be the WCW roster!

WCW roster/Draft Results
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
Shawn Michaels
Brock Lesner
Bradshaw
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Test
Randy Orton
Christian
Hardcore Holly
Billy Kidman
Lita
Stacy Keibler

WCW is a one-hour show. I am pretty sure I have mentioned it before, but just saying it again, so people don’t say the roster is too small.

WCW TV Championship- Vacant
WCW Tag Team Championships- Vacant

Triple H makes special appearance

Triple H as the Undisputed Champion is not exclusive to just one brand. Instead, he has to appear on every show. Triple H said that he is showing up to WCW Nitro just to see what they were like. To scout them, just in case one of them is in contention for a shot at Undisputed Championship. What will Triple H do? Will he make an impact?

Television Championship on line
Randy Orton may be one of the cockiest people in the World Wrestling Entertainment, but now he enters Nitro. His first match will be against Billy Kidman. But this will be no ordinary match. The match will be for the WCW Television Championship. Who will be able to call themselves the Television Champion at the end of the night?

Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy in action with two greats
The Hardy Brothers have proven time after time that they belong on the long list of tag team greats, and they can prove that once again, when they go one on one with Hulk Hogan and The Rock! Hulk Hogan and The Rock have not teamed before, but don’t underestimate them that they won’t work together. And GM Eric Biscoff decided to add a little bit of jazz to this match. He then announced that the match would be…a ladder match!

Confirmed for Nitro

Television Championship
Randy Orton vs Billy Kidman

WCW Tag Team Championships in a ladder match

Hardy Boyz vs The Rock and Hulk Hogan

Roster is okay, so i'm guessing Gilberg as ur cod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics