WCW Tampa, Round 2, Match 1: #1 Hulk Hogan vs. #33 Mike Rotunda

Hogan vs. Rotunda

• Hulkster

• IRS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place int he WCW Region, under WCW Rules (the ring and entrance are equal height) from Tampa Fl.

#1. "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan
0.771755001182709006.jpg

vs.

#33. Mike Rotunda
01.jpg

Yeah this is a one sided squash. Of course Hogan wins here. IRS was a good heel and a great character, but he's fodder for Hogan. This is a total walk and a standard Hogan squash that would have been on SNME had IRS been around then.

Rotunda FTW.

Folks, if history has taught us ANYTHING, it is no matter how invincible you think you are, the I.R.S. is stronger. I give you exhibit A:

al_capone_double.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, Al Capone. This man was an unstoppable mobster. He murdered and extorted and ran rackets of all shapes and sizes. But at the end of the day, it wasn't Elliot Ness who brought him to justice. Elmer Irey and Frank Wilson of the Internal Revenue Service got Capone on tax evasion.

Yes folks, I.R.S. goes over here, because if history has taught us anything, it's that the I.R.S. doesn't lose against the flamboyant immortals.

Rotunda FTW.

Folks, if history has taught us ANYTHING, it is no matter how invincible you think you are, the I.R.S. is stronger. I give you exhibit A:

al_capone_double.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, Al Capone. This man was an unstoppable mobster. He murdered and extorted and ran rackets of all shapes and sizes. But at the end of the day, it wasn't Elliot Ness who brought him to justice. Elmer Irey and Frank Wilson of the Internal Revenue Service got Capone on tax evasion.

Yes folks, I.R.S. goes over here, because if history has taught us anything, it's that the I.R.S. doesn't lose against the flamboyant immortals.

Ah yes, but Capone couldn't Hulk up. If we are sticking to kayfabe for this tournament Hogan beats everyone as he can Hulk up after receiving any move and go on to win. And since that's my criteria for the tournament, Hogan gets the win. Not even the IRS can stop him.

LOL at the Varisty Club. Hogan has more than likely beaten IRS at a house show or something, but this won't even be close. Hogan can go far and has no trouble hitting Michael Wallstreet with the big boot followed by the Stock Market Crash.

THAT'S RIGHT. Hogan's so confident, he'll use Wallstreet's OWN FINISHER on him to win.

Hogan.

I always liked Rotunda. The guy was a great legitimate athlete and has never really gotten his due in the business, in my opinion. Unfortunately, he's not gonna get it here either. Hogan went through Rotunda so many times during his I.R.S. gimmick that I lost count. Nothing in Rotunda's arsenal could even possibly come close to taking Hogan out.

Hogan has this match at about the 6 minute mark.

Another squash for Hogan. I've always liked IRS, but common hes facing Hulk fucking Hogan. That's all that needs to be said. Nothing in his repertoire can defeat Hogan. The Hulkster hulks up and destroys IRS to advance on.

Its already past April 15th so ofcourse Hogan fucking squashed IRS this wouldn't even be close I give this a 5 minute slot since thats all this would be.

Hogan probably fought and beat Rotunda at some point in his career, but even if he didn't it doesn't matter. On the one hand you have a decent heel from an era, on the other you have one of the most important wrestlers anywhere at anytime, Hogan wins this one easily.

This one's a total squash. From what I have seen of Rotunda by watching youtube videos, he was a decent heel but he's going up against a man who was a big part in making wrestlemania a success & bringing Wrestling as a whole into the main stream. Hogan wins this one as quick as I make a peanut butter & jelly sandwich

IC, I am sorry but that argument is so fucking ridiculous it isn't even funny.

This match is a squash, Hogan enters the ring, punches I.R.S, knocks him down, poses for the crowd, then gives Rotunda the leg drop. Hogan wins this match in under 3 minutes, five minutes at the latest. I once liked Rotunda, but come on, this is Hulk Hogan, a 50 year old Hulk Hogan would beat Rotunda in Rotunda's prime.

I don't think it would be a one-sided squash, simply because that wouldn't give Hogan the big spectacular win that he craved. It'll be solid back-and-forth for about 10 minutes, and then just as IRS goes for his finisher, Hulk turns it around, and wins with a leg drop.

The only real shot IRS would have at winning, is if DiBiase found a way to interfere, except he's gone for his match in TNA.

I think Rotunda/IRS and Hogan would put on a damn fine match, but yes, the Hulkster would win. this could have been a pretty decent Saturday Night's Main Event type feud. IRS had unbelievable heel heat back in the day, honestly, whose ever met an IRS agent that they liked. Rotunda was a virtual nobody (bare with me) until he became IRS. Yes he was accomplished before that, but he didn't become a rememorable wrestler until he became the Tax Man.

IRS was an excellent heel, and this would be a match I would love to see, and yes, Hogan does win.

mike rotunda/IRS/VK wallstreet, whatever he calls himself, would fall victim to the big boot and the leg drop. this one would end with the one, the two and the three. hogan wins without a sweat.

Shame on the one person who voted for IRS. What kind of reasoning could there possibly be to vote against Hogan here, besides blind Hogan hatred? IRS gets a little bit of offense in, only for Hogan to Hulk up and pull off an easy victory.

Hogan would easily win this, he's the hero coming up against the guy everybody loves to hate, the tax man. There's no way he can lose this match, added to the fact he's practically unstoppable, he'll win this one in 5 minutes.

This match isnt the joke that some are making it out to be. This would be a very solid match. Rotunda has the Million Dollar Man in his corner. Thats always a plus. That and the fact that Rotunda was a phenomenal heel and a hell of a worker. But lets not forget that this is Hulk "FUCKING" Hogan. Hulk would eventually "Hulk Up" and get the big boot and the leg drop for the win in about 14 minutes.

This match takes place in WCW and as we all know, Hogan never let anyone go over on him in WCW. IRS was awesome and is definitely who I would be cheering for, but looking at this realistically Hogan wins every time.

I want to know who is the 5 people that voted the IRS to beat Hogan; he wouldn't beat him WWE,WCW,TNA,ECW or anywhere.

I want to know who is the 5 people that voted the IRS to beat Hogan; he wouldn't beat him WWE,WCW,TNA,ECW or anywhere.

I rather think you want to know who are the 5 people who voted for IRA, and I was one of them. And if you need to know why rather than calling people out, merely turn to page one of this thread and read my explanation on the fall of Al Capone.

Besides, it's not like this match was EVER in question.

I rather think you want to know who are the 5 people who voted for IRA, and I was one of them. And if you need to know why rather than calling people out, merely turn to page one of this thread and read my explanation on the fall of Al Capone.

Besides, it's not like this match was EVER in question.

Who is IRA I've never heard of that wrestler; and your explanation was a whole bunch of nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back