• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wCw One Night Stand

TheRealLionheart089

Occasional Pre-Show
This probably will never happen, but what if it did? I think it would be pretty cool actually.

So the rules of this thread:
-Create a card for "wCw ONS"
-No more the 8 matches
-For matches you can only use wCw wrestlers that are still alive and able to compete, from WWE, TNA, or wherever, just as long as they are alive and physically able to wrestle
-No more than 5 promos

Here's Mine:

-Commentators: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes
-Backstage Interviewer: 'Mean' Gene Okerlund

-Opening Match: Gregory Helms vs Shannon Moore vs Juventud Guerrera vs Psychosis vs Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero
-Match 2: Raven vs Vampiro (Hardcore Match)
-Promo: Remembering former wCw wrestlers that passed away
-Match 3: William Regal vs Fit Finlay
-Promo: Nitro Girls
-Match 4:Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio
-Match 5: Eric Bischoff vs Vince McMahon
-Promo: Ric Flair/Dean Malenko/Arn Anderson
-Match 6: Booker T vs Jeff Jarrett vs Big Show vs Sid
-Promo: Larry Zybsko/Vince Russo
-Match 7: Kevin Nash/Scott Hall vs Scott Stenier/Goldberg
-Promo: nWo
-Main Event: Sting vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Commetators - Stone Cold & Ric Flair

promo Bischoff saying how great wcw is and how it will win the war this time against wwe
\1st match- Rey mysterio vs. Greg helms

2nd match- Chris Jerihco vs. Booker T( street fight )

3rd match - Steniers vs. The outsiders ( Nash & Hall)

promo - History of wcw rise & fall

4th match - Brett Hart vs. Triple H ( lets remember HHH was a wcw wrestler for a year) btw last man standing

Promo: For the Four horsmen & to remember all of the lost love ones over the years

Main event: Goldberg vs. Hogan vs. Sting ( triple cage match for the new wcw title)

( tell me what yall think im kind of half asleep lol i think its a decent match card )

This probably will never happen, but what if it did? I think it would be pretty cool actually.

Vince is too scared to let it happen, but it would be awesome!!!!

Here's Mine:

-Commentators: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes
-Backstage Interviewer: 'Mean' Gene Okerlund

-Opening Match: Gregory Helms vs Shannon Moore vs Juventud Guerrera vs Psychosis vs Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero
-Match 2: Raven vs Vampiro (Hardcore Match)
-Promo: Remembering former wCw wrestlers that passed away
-Match 3: William Regal vs Fit Finlay
-Promo: Nitro Girls
-Match 4:Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio
-Match 5: Eric Bischoff vs Vince McMahon
-Promo: Ric Flair/Dean Malenko/Arn Anderson
-Match 6: Booker T vs Jeff Jarrett vs Big Show vs Sid
-Promo: Larry Zybsko/Vince Russo
-Match 7: Kevin Nash/Scott Hall vs Scott Stenier/Goldberg
-Promo: nWo
-Main Event: Sting vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Heres my personal choice. I'm not saying its the best or that everyone would agree, but it would be top of my wish list.

Commentators:
Mike Tenay, Schiavone, Roddy Piper

Interviewers:
Jeremy Borash, Mean Gene Okerlund

Opening Match:
Juventud Guerrera vs. Psychosis vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Gregory Helms vs Billy Kidman

(NITRO GIRLS PROMO)

Match 2:
Scott Steiner & Buff Bagwell vs. Fit Finlay & Regal

Match 3:
Ray Mysterio Jnr vs. "Air" Styles

(PIPERS PIT with Arquette and Turner as guests. 3 minute shoot, 2 minute banter, ends with Hot Rod taking them both out)

Match 4:
Chris Jerico vs. Booker T

Match 5:
Macho Man vs. The Warrior

(NWO PROMO. Hall/Nash/Hogan/Steiner/Giant all come out to bash do a survey (remember that) to see if they came to see WCW or NWO)

Match 6:
Bishoff & HHH (yes he started in WCW) vs. Goldberg & Russo

Match 7:
Hall, Nash & The Giant vs. Jarret, DDP & Edge (he wrestled in WCW too)

(INTERVIEW SECTION with other past wrestlers like Disco/Rhodes/Arn etc. talks about the main event and how the 3 biggest stars of the past 2 decades finally being able to settle the "who's best" debate)

Match 8:
Ric Flair vs. Hogan vs. Sting

Welcome from Eric Bischoff, retrospective on the start of WCW

Commentators:
"Iron Mike" Tenay
Tony Schiavone (Like him or not...he was there)
Larry Zbyzko

Backstage Interviewer:
"Mean Gene" Okerlund

Opening Bout:
Dean Malenko vs. Ultimo Dragon
Special Guest Referee: Perry Saturn

Retrospective on technical focus of WCW with Ricky Steamboat
Submission Match:
Lord Steven Regal vs. Fit Finlay

Tribute to Deceased Wrestlers presented by Lex Luger
Falls Count Anywhere:
Cactus Jack & Terry Funk w/ vs. Sid Vicious & Big Van Vader w/ Harley Race
Guest Commentator - Jim Ross (and that's Jim Ross...in a suit...not Good ol' JR)

Ladder Match
Rey Misterio, Jr. vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm vs. Shane Helms

Monday Nitro and Monday Night Wars Retrospective Presented by Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
The Outsiders w/ Syxx vs. The Steiner Brothers

Hulk Hogan & "Macho Man" Randy Savage w/ "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart vs. The Giant & Meng w/ Kevin Sullivan

Jeff Jarrett vs. Booker T vs. DDP w/ Kimberly
Guest Ring Announcer: David Arquette (had to)

Final Retirement Match for both
Ric Flair vs. Sting

Welcome from Eric Bischoff, retrospective on the start of WCW

Commentators:
"Iron Mike" Tenay
Tony Schiavone (Like him or not...he was there)
Larry Zbyzko

Backstage Interviewer:
"Mean Gene" Okerlund

Opening Bout:
Dean Malenko vs. Ultimo Dragon
Special Guest Referee: Perry Saturn

Retrospective on technical focus of WCW with Ricky Steamboat
Submission Match:
Lord Steven Regal vs. Fit Finlay

Tribute to Deceased Wrestlers presented by Lex Luger
Falls Count Anywhere:
Cactus Jack & Terry Funk w/ vs. Sid Vicious & Big Van Vader w/ Harley Race
Guest Commentator - Jim Ross (and that's Jim Ross...in a suit...not Good ol' JR)

Ladder Match
Rey Misterio, Jr. vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm vs. Shane Helms

Monday Nitro and Monday Night Wars Retrospective Presented by Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
The Outsiders w/ Syxx vs. The Steiner Brothers

Hulk Hogan & "Macho Man" Randy Savage w/ "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart vs. The Giant & Meng w/ Kevin Sullivan

Jeff Jarrett vs. Booker T vs. DDP w/ Kimberly
Guest Ring Announcer: David Arquette (had to)

Final Retirement Match for both
Ric Flair vs. Sting

Definitely the best so far, couldn't make it any better, god do i miss WCW!

Here's how mine would look.

WCW One Night Stand

Commentators: Mike Tenay, Scott Hudson, and Mick Foley

Interviewer- "Mean" Gene Okerland

Match #1- 8-man Tag Match-Lance Stom, William Regal, Fit Finlay, and Perry Saturn vs. The Natural Born Thrillers (Chuck Palumbo, Sean O' Haire, Mark Jindrak, and Shawn Stasiak)

Promo #1- Vince Russo Arrives and is Subjected to the Walk of Shame.

Match #2- Cruiserweight Battle Royal- Chavo Guerrero vs. Gregory Helms vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Psychosis vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Billy Kidman vs. Alex Wright vs. Konnan vs. Jamie Noble vs Evan Karagias vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs. Shannon Moore vs. Elix Skipper vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Kaz Hayashi

Match #3- Dean Malenko vs. Chris Jericho- 2-out-of-3 fall match

Promo #2- Gene Okerland interviews Eric Bishoff/ Ric Flair interrupts

Match#4- Rey Mysterio vs. Disco Inferno. Before the match, Rey Mysterio introduces a video package of WCW wrestlers who have passed away since the company closed.

Promo #3-Disco annoys the crowd, and mouths off to the rest of the roster. Big Van Vader comes out and attacks Disco, ending with a Vader Bomb.

Match #5- Harlem Heat vs. The Steiner Brothers

Match#6- Buff Bagwell vs. Raven vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Big Show- No DQ match

Promo#4- nWo "surprise" Reunion (Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Eric Bishoff)

Match #7 "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. "Diamond" Dallas Page

Promo#5- Vince Russo "shoot" interview; Ric Flair announces impromptu "Vince Russo Tribute Match" also known as the "Russo-on-a-Pole" Match. WCW roster comes out and hangs Russo on a pole.

Match#8- The nWo w/ Eric Bishoff vs. Sid Vicious, Goldberg, and Sting w/ Ric Flair

Tag Team Turmoil: The Outsiders,Harlem Heat,Faces of Fear,The Steiners, 2 members of 3 count, William Regal and Finlay,O'haire and jingrak.

Hardcore Match: Foley vs. Vader

Best Dance Gimmick Ever Match: Norman Smiley vs. Disco vs. Alex Wright

4 Corner Cruiserweight Match (Champions Only): Dean Malenko vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Jr. vs. Billy Kidman

Monday Night War Match (Lumber jacks from both federations): VKM vs. Bischoff

Submission Match: Sting (old school) vs. Ric Flair

Grudge Match : Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

Main Event: "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. "HollyWood" Hulk Hogan

Commentators: Tony Stromboli and Bobby the Brain

Match 1: Diamond Dallas Page vs. Chris Jericho
Promo 1: Vince McMahon comes out and laughs about how lame wcw was
Match 2: Scott Hall vs. Triple H
Match 3: Big Show and Sycho Sid vs. Kevin Nash and Sting
Promo 2: Bischoff comes out and talks about how lame wwe is now, what with ECW, slaps Edge across the face
Match 4: Edge vs. Vader
Promo 3: Commentators prep for the following match
Match 5: Vince McMahon vs. Eric Bischoff with surprise special guest ref: Paul Heyman
Match 6: Ric Flair vs. The Undertaker (He did wrestle for WCW, look it up)
Match 7: Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. "Macho Man" Randy Savage
Match 8: Stone Cold Steve Austin (or he could come out as "Stunning" Steve Austin)vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan

The event would end with Hogan and Stone Cold drinking beer together and then Cena, Batista, all the WWE guys would come out and pay tribute to WCW and then Bischoff would beat Russo until he couldn't stand.

:undertaker2: :flair:

I would usually say no way in hell this is happening but WWE can be unpredictable so I don't know. If it happened, say this year, here are the major people I don't see working for it...

Sting, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Booker T and Kevin Nash for obvious reasons. They are all in TNA. Rick Steiner wouldn't do it because Scott harbors a grudge with Vince McMahon, HHH and Shawn Michaels. So what free agents are left?

Goldberg. No way in hell would he do it after the way WWE booked him. Besides, he thinks he's too good for any wrestling promotion and would probably ask for a fortune.

Savage. Vince refuses to do business with him.

Flair is officially retired, he'd make a cameo at best.

Steamboat, Anderson, Rhodes, basically any former WCW guys who are now agents in WWE wouldn't have matches, they're either too old and/or out of shape.

It's ironic and this goes back to the Monday Night Wars and Jr. saying WCW never made any new stars other than Goldberg. That's why a nostalgic WCW show would kind of suck because most of the main event performers of its prime are either dead, too old, too our of shape or retired.

Guys who could possibly do it off the top of my head who happen to be free agents and don't harbor hatred for McMahon are Hogan, Hall and DDP. Of course, there is a myriad of others like cruiserweights, such as Ultimo Dragon, Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, Billy Kidman, etc. Not to mention former WCW guys still active in the WWE, like Chavo, Mysterio, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko could possibly have his last official match, shit, there are a lot of possibilities.

I don't know how stellar the card would be, but people would probably buy it anyway just because it'd be a reunion WCW event. I'd throw up a fantasy card but it'd just be a list of names no one would care about.

I guess when I think of wCw I think of the Monday Night Wars era, and I assume most of us do the same. And I would say any reunion card, as we've basically seen so far, would be similar to an old school Nitro card. So that means start small and build to the main event, or at least that's how I always viewed Nitro. So this would be my WcW One Night Stand.

Commentators:
Tony Schiavone
Larry Zybysko
Iron Mike Tenay

Opening Promo:

A video promo featuring the history of WCW. Basically it would showcase is beginnings and its most well-noted champions.

Nitro Girls while Tony introduces us to the show.

Match 1) Cruiserweight Invitational

La Parka vs Ultimo Dragon vs La LaRoux vs Alex Wright vs Blitzkrieg vs Juvy vs Chavo

Promo On The Entrance Ramp:

Gene Okerlund interviews Ric Flair on the entrance ramp. Ric basically puts over WCW and how it felt to be a multi-time world champion.

Match 2) Raven's Rules

Raven vs Saturn vs Kanyon

Raven Promo:

After the match Raven sits in the corner of the ring goes off on how WCW never treated him with enough respect, never gave him the shot he deserved...What about me? What about Raven. DDP interrupts "WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Shows up in the ring, diamond cutter. "Raven you still never saw it comin'...BANG!"

Match 3)

Mongo & Jarrett vs Harlem Heat

Jarrett gets the pin after Mongo uses the haliburton.

4 Horsemen Promo:

The remaining horsemen come out, talk themselves up and then Arn gives a eulogy for those we've lost.

Match 4)

Dean Malenko vs Chris Jericho...'nuff said.

Jericho Promo:

Basically an old school conspiracy promo.

nWo promo:

Hollywood, Nash and Hall walk to the ring while Bischoff kicks the announcers out of the booth. Bischoff introduces the nWo.

Old school survey time promo. 2 Sweet....you know the drill. Wait....up in the rafters...its sting...The Giant is on his way to the ring.....

Match 5)

The Outsiders vs Sting and The Giant.

J.J. Dillon Promo:

Just becuase they can have one...And because he sets up the main event, Hollywood Hogan vs Bill Goldberg.

Match 6)

DDP vs Scott Steiner

Gene/Brain Promo: Gene brings out Bobby Heenan who will be guest commentating on the main event.

Main Event)

Golderg vs Hogan:

All the remaining nWo members who haven't been on the show try to get involved. A group of wCw wrestlers get involved...trash being thrown at the ring...Atomic Leg Drop..kick out..SPEAR..JACKHAMMER...nWo hits the ring...The Giant is chokeslamming everyone one...its an all out brawl....SID IS HERE!! he's cleaning house! its BIG VAN VADER!

The show fades to black...

comentary:Mean Gean Okurland and Brett Hart

Promo:Eric Bicshof saying if it weren't for him here would be no WWE

Match 1:The mexicools Juventud and Psicosis vs.3 count Gregory Helms and Evan Kuragus

promo:nitro girls

Match 2:Chavo vs.Rey Mysterio

Match 3:Big Show vs.Booker T

Match 4:Scott Steiner vs.Big Buff Bagwell

Match 5:syxx vs.A.J. Styles

promo:WCW wrestlers that have pasted away

Match: 6:Den Malenko vs.Chris Jericho [submission match]

promo:pipers pit with Stone Cold Steve Austin

Match 7:Roddy Piper vs.Stone Cold

Promo:Best WCW momenta

Match 8:The Nwo Hall Nash and Hogan vs.WCW Ric Flair Goldberg and Sting

Only a true WCW mark would end a fantasy WCW ppv with as disappointing an ending as a real WCW ppv.

I did it on purpose....It is a WCW show after all...so I did my best to book it like a WCW show.

And I think that I did a fairly decent job, based on your reaction.

I mean HHH coming out and cleaning house and becoming a world champion wouldn't make any sense.

promo - Eric Bishoff
Match 1 - Randy Savage vs Rey Mysterio
match 2 - Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho vs Scott stiener
promo - Ric Flair
match 3 - Billy Kidman vs Shannon Moore vs La parka vs jushin liger
match 4 - Hall and Nash vs Team 3D
match 5 - Cactus jack vs Raven hardcore match
promo - Nitro girls
match 6 - Gregory Helms vs Hulk Hogan
promo - vince russo
match 7 - Sting vs Dallas Page
match 8 - WHC/WCW world title match CM punk vs Goldberg
promo - Return of the NWO

Here is my Fantasy lineup

Eric Bischoff Promo

Cruiserweight Title
Rey Mysterio vs Juvi Guerrera vs Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero vs Billy Kidman vs Konnan

WCW World Heavyweight Championship
WCW vs NWO Black and White vs NWO Wolfpack
Goldberg vs Hollywood Hogan vs Sting

Canadian Title Match
Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit vs Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho

WCW World Tag Team Title
Booker T/ Stevie Rey vs Road Warriors vs Steiners vs Freebirds

Powerbomb Match
Vader vs Sid Vicious

Ric Flair Promo, with Vince Russo interruption, then with a Vince McMahon interruption where Russo is forced to kiss McMahon's Ass, then FIRED

WarGames
Four Horsemen vs The Outsiders, DDP, and The Giant

Hardcore Match
Dean Malenko vs Raven vs Cactus Jack

Nitro Girls Dance-off

Triple Cell Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Reffed by David Arquette
WCW Champion
Randy Savage
Jeff Jarrett
Curt Hennig
Diamond Dallas Page
Lex Luger

WCW/NWO one night stand would be taking place in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.

This card will have matches that could take place in present-day

WCW/NWO 1night stand
Ring announcers: David Penzer, Michael Buffer

Interview: Gene Okerlund

Commentary: Jim Ross, Mike Tenay

1. David or Reed Flair w Ric Flair vs. Cody Rhodes w Dusty Rhodes. (New age look at the great Flair/Rhodes rivalry)
2. Raven, Stevie Richards,Billy Kidman(Ravens Flock) vs. Rey Mysterio JR, Konan, Psychosis. 6 Man Tag
3. Fit Finlay vs. Cactus Jack vs. Steven Regal No DQ
4. Booker T w Ron Simmons vs. Scott Steiner w Rick Steiner
5. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Malenko vs. Chavo Guerrero JR. vs. Ultimo Dragon. 4way dance
6. Kaz, Jamie Knoble, Shannon Moore, Shane Helms, AJ Styles,Yang, Disco Inferno, Roddy Pipper, Jim Duggan, Chuck Palumbo, Big Vito. Battle Royal
7. VKM vs. Eric Bischoff Special Referee Paul E. (Stunning Steve Austin attacks VKM & Bischoff)
8. Jeff Jarrett vs. Sid Vicious
9. WCW: Sting, Goldberg, DDP, Mystery Partner vs. NWO: Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, The Giant (Mystery partner would be the “4th man” aka 4th Horseman-Ric Flair w. Arn Anderson, JJ.Dillon.

There's only one WCW match I would like to see again. Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner. Except Scotty would probably break this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back