Watching Wrestle Kingdom V

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
It's the NJPW Jan 4 show. The most fun about this: trying to figure out who is who. It's really interesting to try to figure that out when you know one person out of an eight man tag.

That sucks. It's almost entirely recognizable names.

Curious to see your reaction this show.

Should make for an interesting read then.

I would get into Puro a lot more if they released shows with English commentary. I just can't handle people yelling in Japanese for two hours. Or if the show had no commentary at all would also be fine.

Well the dark matches were an issue but the next one has A-Train, Beer Money and a team with an American and a Japanese guy so I'm fine here.

Yeah the power of deduction should help you out as the show goes on.

You'll get into it more, they have some quality matches on there. Nakamura/Shiozaki, Devitt/Ibushi and Suzuki/Nagata are the shit. Plus Iizuka's crazy heel gimmick, which is the shit.

La Sombra has a really unique moveset. Same with that Dorada, although he scared the shit out of me when he went for that tope and had one foot behind the top rope as he jumped, could kill himself if that bit went wonky.

[YOUTUBE]4sJCico5EBc[/YOUTUBE]

?

No George Takano silly, he wrestled under a mask as The Cobra and was a main rival of the original Black Tiger and Tiger Mask.

01.jpg

Go watch the match he had against Black Tiger at MSG on 12/28/84. Mind-blowing shit that's a good 15 years ahead of it's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back