Watch Your Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you too Tenta... but I didn't say that I was going to create a rival faction... nor do I want to join the WZ nWo... just remember this... anything can happen in WrestleZone!

Let me leave you with one thing... History tends to repeat itself...

[That meniacal laughter still echoing throughout the darkened room which the creator lies... intensifies with every breath...]

Ok so here's how we look now.

X-Hollywood
48.7-Hall
Razor-Nash
Tenta-Giant
Savage-Randy Savage
Thunder- Hennig
Doc-Steiner
Rose- Elizabeth
Beardo-Norton
Ty-K-Dawg
Hardymark (Mario101)-Buff Daddy

How ya like them apples, mothafuckas!

Oh yeah, I'm in fuckers,

nWo for life! Oh and we would fuck yo couch falkon ;)

Dewey-Bryan Adams.

Folks, we can accept no more. We now have.

X-Hollywood
48.7-Hall
Razor-Nash
Tenta-Giant
Savage-Randy Savage
Thunder- Hennig
Doc-Steiner
Rose- Elizabeth
Beardo-Norton
Ty-K-Dawg
Hardymark (Mario101)-Buff Daddy
Dewey-Bryan Adams
RKO-Disciple

And if you didn't join, you might have wanted to.

Shit, if we can all fucking find them. But I don't wanna lose my Tenta one...

All for matching sigs, holla

Gotta agree with the sigs. Maybe something like Nash and Hall with baseball bats like when they destroyed WCW backstage. Kind of like how we will destroy these forums

We can pretend the Giant looks like John Tenta?

Holla!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCLmwVnKRg4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCLmwVnKRg4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Would I have to give up my Thundercats sig? I don't wanna lose that. Wait, what am I saying? I'm Bryan Adams, I don't matter and I'll end being the Kiss Demon for a week, then teaming in a vaguely veiled drug reference tag with Wrath. Sure why the hell not.

Holy SHIT I just realized I've had this same cigarette above my ear for atleast like 8 fucking hours! :lmao: I put that shit there HOURS ago, how the fuck has it stayed there the entire time?!

Craziness that is.

Oh, the NWO is still better than you. When you're Hollywood, anything less just don't compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back