• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watch Your Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Just Wanted to let you know that while you sleep, a New World Order of Wrestlezone is dawning. And it looks a little something like this:

xfearbefore - Hollywood Hogan
48.7 - Scott Hall
Razorback - Kevin Nash
Tenta - The Giant
SavageTaker - Randy Savage
Thunderball - Curt Henning
Doc - Scott Steiner
Hailey Rose - Miss Elizabeth

Wrestlezone nWo 4 Lyfe

[youtube]MROMXNWVhXk&feature=related[/youtube]

I'll probably forget this by the time you wake up, but I think it's time some of you made like Buff Bagwell, and get on the bus before it leaves. Because if you ain't with us, you're against us. And if ya didn't think there were cliques now, watch before we bust a cap in yo ass, boi....

Ay least til I wake up tomorrow

We will beat the HJorsemen to the glue factory twice in motha fucking war games, with our B-team. That is my response to that

The faction is missing a key ingredient. Without this ingredient, it is destined to fail. Without it, this group will be nothing more than a pathetic bunch of losers who circle jerk each other. But by adding this one ingredient, it will become dominant.

You may be asking yourself, "What is the NWO of Wrestlezone missing?". Isn't it obvious? The missing piece of the puzzle is...

ME!

Hey yo. Let me start this off by saying, that being asked to be a part of WZnWo was just tooooo sweet.

You might've heard by now, that WZnWo is takin' a survey. It's real simple. We wanna know if you're with us... or if you're against us. You know, it doesn't matter if you're against us. WZnWo doesn't need you. We are the elite clique on WrestleZone, and there is no arguing that.

Too sweeeeeeet.

When you're NWO man, you're NWO for life.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looks like somebody needs to form a rival faction in order to counteract this new uprising in WrestleZone... I wonder what would happen if this were to arise... :headscratch:

[youtube]AOviETV1Hh8[/youtube]

[Evil Laughing getting horrendously & sickenly increasing in volume!!]

:lmao:

Damnit.... I wish I had a fucking saying. All I do is raise up my arm, and shout at the top of my lungs

Tomorrow, I'l; be on, as for now, I'm in a whole new mindset. Sorry for red repping you, btw. Wouldn't have done it for your last argument. I'll five some green later

[115]FalKon;1265985 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looks like somebody needs to form a rival faction in order to counteract this new uprising in WrestleZone... I wonder what would happen if this were to arise... :headscratch:

[youtube]AOviETV1Hh8[/youtube]

[Evil Laughing getting horrendously & sickenly increasing in volume!!]

:lmao:

Falkon I love you man

you make a rival faction, and we will tear you apart limb by limb

Ahem... Or you can join us...

If you're against us we will throw you at a truck.

If you're wearing a mask then we'll embarrass you like this:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcyNy4VIbRI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcyNy4VIbRI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

WZnWo 4 Life!

Ok so here's how we look now.

X-Hollywood
48.7-Hall
Razor-Nash
Tenta-Giant
Savage-Randy Savage
Thunder- Hennig
Doc-Steiner
Rose- Elizabeth
Beardo-Norton
Ty-K-Dawg
Hardymark (Mario101)-Buff Daddy

How ya like them apples, mothafuckas!

I was about to bring up Vincent. You know, the greatest wrestler of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back